AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

It seems like my account is shadow banned. Please help!! :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2024
Hey @punker barbie , I reached out to support on June 4th regarding my account. I started streaming on June 2nd (it was my first week with #new tag). On the first day, I hit number one on the whole website. Then, the next day, within the first hour, I reached 3k people in the room. However, the room disappeared from the entire website and didn't show up at all. I started losing all people, and the next day it was the same. Some people told me it might be because of my rating. Can you please help me figure it out? My username is @callmesydney

I see that your last broadcast was 1 day ago and you are offline at the moment. You need to be online to appear on the pages.

There are no shadow bans on CB

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
I see that your last broadcast was 1 day ago and you are offline at the moment. You need to be online to appear on the pages.

There are no shadow bans on CB
Yeah, I know. I'm saying that when I was streaming with the new tag, I wasn't even on the new cams page or the main page or hashtag pages.

Upvote 0
Hey @punker barbie , I reached out to support on June 4th regarding my account. I started streaming on June 2nd (it was my first week with #new tag). On the first day, I hit number one on the whole website. Then, the next day, within the first hour, I reached 3k people in the room. However, the room disappeared from the entire website and didn't show up at all. I started losing all people, and the next day it was the same. Some people told me it might be because of my rating. Can you please help me figure it out? My username is @callmesydney
I've been page 1 / slot 1 on certain categories before and also thought that I was missing in other hashtags. I always assumed it was technical glitches. Eventually I would reappear in the expected hashtag group.

Upvote 0
im sure there is a way to block broadcasters, maybe not on purpose but with maybe issue?. I remember those issues few months ago when they made new window for regions.Site was full of errorsz few days. I wont say who, but very popular girl from main page had few people and 300 tkn earned after 3 h. Her mods were writing to support and searching for her profile on site- she jsut disappeared! None of them could find heer She had tears in eyes and was devastated Later this was back to normal a nd resolved but im curious how many of us experiencing this or similAr things and who cares for not top broadcasters..... :/

Upvote 0
There has never been a confirmed shadowban or even a model that was really missing from the model list (aside from obvious configuration issues).

im sure there is a way to block broadcasters, maybe not on purpose but with maybe issue?. I remember those issues few months ago when they made new window for regions.Site was full of errorsz few days. I wont say who, but very popular girl from main page had few people and 300 tkn earned after 3 h. Her mods were writing to support and searching for her profile on site- she jsut disappeared! None of them could find heer She had tears in eyes and was devastated Later this was back to normal a nd resolved but im curious how many of us experiencing this or similAr things and who cares for not top broadcasters..... :/
How can that be if the default for everyone was unfiltered regions? How can none of them find her? The only time I've heard of something like that was when CB manually changed someone's region to correct it and users forgot they were blocking other regions.

Upvote 0
There has never been a confirmed shadowban or even a model that was really missing from the model list (aside from obvious configuration issues).

How can that be if the default for everyone was unfiltered regions? How can none of them find her? The only time I've heard of something like that was when CB manually changed someone's region to correct it and users forgot they were blocking other regions.
I'm wondering if they're hanging on to the end of the page, get dropped to a page down, move back up and then move back down so they are just missing their thumbnail placement? Whenever we play "Where's Vix" during my show I can usually be found pretty quickly.

Upvote 0

Yea i was more thinking about some issues, not about with cb premeditation

Upvote 0
Hanlon's Razor said:
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity
I don't think CB is shadow banning anyone, I think they just write and deploy buggy code. Given their recent search updates this is by far the most likely answer.

Upvote 0
I just did a test of models I follow.

Any model that is offline for 2 to 3 days won't show up in the search function of CB. So then it looks like their room doesn't exist. I can't put an accurate duration on when this cuts out, as some of the models I follow show up in the search when CB shows offline 2 days, while others also showing offline 2 days don't show up. It is definitely time driven, as I can see the cutoff of which models will show doing this test and which won't.

A google search will find them, or looking in followed models.

Upvote 0
I just did a test of models I follow.

Any model that is offline for 2 to 3 days won't show up in the search function of CB. So then it looks like their room doesn't exist. I can't put an accurate duration on when this cuts out, as some of the models I follow show up in the search when CB shows offline 2 days, while others also showing offline 2 days don't show up. It is definitely time driven, as I can see the cutoff of which models will show doing this test and which won't.

A google search will find them, or looking in followed models.
You can always find them with

Chaturbate.com/model-name-here/

Reactions: EllaM
Upvote 0
I just checked your scores and after 'loosing people' you still hit at least 450 - 600 people in every day you worked, that doens't looks like a shadow ban at all, more like people loose interest after you was not 'new girl' anymore, that happen often on CTB, after that period start real work when you have to gain followers etc

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.