AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

is the page frozen?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Upvote 1
Hello @evadubinina96evavocka Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

How are you gonna do that? Lol. You didn’t even bother reading the post to see that it’s a MyFreeCams issue…posted in the MyFreeCams forum…

Is this even Punker Barbie?

Upvote 0
what's wrong?
I didn't understand

Hi. My comment wasn’t directed to you. It was directed to Punker Barbie…whose suggestion to you was silly, because it shows that he or she didn’t even pay attention to your post…if that even IS Punker Barbie posting. As the poster above me explained…Punker Barbie doesn’t even work for MyFreeCams…they work for Chaturbate.

Upvote 0
I thought I had read somewhere that Punker Barbie is no longer Shirley, but just random support people at CB that monitor punker_barbie account now.
This. But we're starting to wonder if it's actually some sort of bot running it now lol

Upvote 0
I thought I had read somewhere that Punker Barbie is no longer Shirley, but just random support people at CB that monitor punker_barbie account now.

Whoever it is…they’re not doing a very good job of representing Chaturbate. And I’ve seen it come up in conversation whether or not it’s a bot. That’d be so cool if there were more cam site reps on this forum representing the cam site they work for…like how the Stripchat forum had Charlie and Chloe, and now have Stella. :) 👍 Reps who actually answer people’s questions and share news/site updates…rather than post the same tired copy/paste messages.

I could’ve sworn I’d recently seen a post on here from a Streamate rep who’d joined ACF, and was willing to answer questions.

Upvote 0
I dont think it really came as a surprise that shirley stopped responding directly, thats someone high up in the company that was taking time to respond to issues here and people started telling everyone to come tag her for every little thing. I actually say on multiple occasions models telling other models to come tag shirley to help get another new tag. I'm surprised she lasted as long as she did, i'd have pulled my hair out.

Would be nice to get a dedicated rep here though doesnt have to be someone with shirleys pull just someone with a name that can reply to posts with a more personalized response.

Upvote 0