AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

If I a enter a private with a model on Chaturbate, do I still appear on the User List to others who come to the room?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 3, 2023
Sorry if this has been asked. I looked through some other threads on how Chaturbate privates work. I'm just asking a basic tech question. If I'm in the model's room, and there's 10 of us in the User List, but then I enter a Private session with the model, do I continue to appear in the User List (while I'm in the private)?

Yes, I would want to know too.

And I’ve never been thrilled with the idea of members PMing each other to talk about me.
Yeah, it’s usually not healthy when it happens

Although one time some other users and I PMed each other to coordinate a birthday tipping blitz for a model we all enjoyed. That was a productive use of member to member PM. Generally I am not there to talk to other users though unless it is in a social public chat

Upvote 0
I have no clue honestly, It's clearly that they do not like me as Vixxen says, but the funny thing is that we NEVER talk in public chat together.. the only thing they ever see from me in public chat is my Hello when I enter, me asking for patience if the model is mid show and someone tips for something specific, or if I tell someone they are requesting something already in the tip menu..
It's such a school yard thing. Bullies that never really grew up. Probably never will until someone pops them in the mouth with a closed fist.

CB should code a message that is shown only on the viewers side reminding users they can put anyone they choose on ignore, including moderators.

Upvote 0
Great point. I had forgotten this feature existed but I used to use it all the time.
Bonus: the user on ignore doesn't know they have been ignored.

Models can't use it, so I don't know if putting someone on ignore also ignores their tips but in theory those should still post to the chat.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smoothie
Upvote 0