AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I got a permanent ban on SC !

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 18, 2024
Hello,

I work on Stripchat under the name of "Abbebrooks" . Recently, I visited a dear friend who is also a Stripchat model, and we are both registered under the same studio and we both are daily active models.

Our community knows we are close friends, so when one of my followers asked her to appear in my show, I thought it would be a fun and harmless interaction. To my shock, this led to a permanent ban on my account.

I am fully aware of the gravity of having an unregistered individual appear on a show, and I have always adhered strictly to the rules. However, given that we both work on the same platform and are registered under the same studio, I never imagined that this would result in such a severe penalty and I am devastated by this outcome.

The person who appeared is a registered model, it is not a stranger, If the Stripchat team could review the recording, they would see this clearly. I never intended to violate any rules or bring an unregistered person onto my show. Our studio even tried to register our accounts with each other, but a message informed us that a registered model cannot be re-registered.

I feel that my actions do not warrant a permanent ban. We both work in the same place and under the same management, and I believed this would not cause any harm since Stripchat already has our documents.

I am pleading with the Stripchat support team to reconsider my case since i coudn't find a solution with e mails .

My account, along with my funds, has been permanently blocked, and I am devastated. I had no intention of breaking any rules and have always strived to comply with Stripchat's regulations.

Please, I ask for your understanding and compassion in reviewing my case. This has been an incredibly distressing experience, and I hope for a resolution.

Hello @Abbebrooks
I can see you have already contacted our official Support team who have responded to your query and have provided you with the information on your suspension.
- The models who were steaming on the mentioned account, were not all registered/verified on this account.

Upvote 0