AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I adopted today

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
I have a brand new little baby to take care of and love...
Want to see a picture of the newest addition to my family???
ubilw.jpg

NcGf3.jpg

LOL, her name is Diva, and she is a pure bread Italian Greyhound.

Attachments

• Diva in bed.png
    Diva in bed.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 266
Bocefish said:
What a Cutie, the dog ain't bad either. ;) Congrats!
Awwwwww Shucks... Thank you. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• Awwww shucks.jpg
    Awwww shucks.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 245
Aww precious!! For one u look like sheer hotness babe, damn! And the puppy is just tooo cute! Hope u have enough room and a fenced in yard to let a greyhound run around in lol. Thats what always stopped me from getting one. :( I totally would though if i could. JUST LOOK AT HER!! WANT!!

She's made of pure bread?
Sounds yummy.
:lol:

Cute dog, congrats on your new best friend!

Reactions: Poker_Babe
Teagan_Chase said:
Aww precious!! For one u look like sheer hotness babe, damn! And the puppy is just tooo cute! Hope u have enough room and a fenced in yard to let a greyhound run around in lol. Thats what always stopped me from getting one. :( I totally would though if i could. JUST LOOK AT HER!! WANT!!
You should get an Italian Greyhound. They are the miniature version of the popular (racing) Greyhounds.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Greyhound

Poker_Babe said:
Teagan_Chase said:
You should get an Italian Greyhound. They are the miniature version of the popular (racing) Greyhounds.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Greyhound

Do they then just need a miniature place to run around in too? lol. Greyhounds need a huge yard to run in, just curious if the Italian ones dont for whatever reason i guess?

Reactions: LuckyShamrok
Actually Greyhounds are considered one of the best dogs for apartment living because of their laid back nature. Regular walks a day is just enough for them :D You should read some info on Greyhounds, you might be surprised! I sure was, thinking they were hyperactive, but I was an Animal Planet addict growing up and they did a lot on breeds. I fell in love with the Greyhounds, they're pretty much cats in disguise. And they 'rue' rather than bark, EEP!

But anyway, she is super duper cute! Congrats on your adoption! I can't wait to get my Greyhound babies (yeah, I'm getting the giant version of your little cutietootie there). Also glad to see what looks to be a wonderful dog get a loving forever home! :dance:

I must say that I never thought I'd be the kind of person that would ever be a small breed dog owner... much less LOVER! But I got to say, I've only had her for a short time, and already she has been one of the best dogs I've had yet!!! She doesn't have accidents, she's laid back, not super "yappy" (like most small dogs I've seen), and she minds all of my commands. Granted, she was already an adult when I got her, I'm lucky that her previous owners did such a good job of training her... or maybe she's just super smart (or both).
One thing about her though... She wouldn't stop humping my leg the whole first night that I brought her home. Then I brought her over to the family Christmas dinner, and all she wanted to do was hump everybody's legs there too. It's funny, because every time she meets someone new, all she wants to do is hump their leg at first... then she doesn't do it anymore. It's like, that's her special way of getting to know you if you're a new face (or new leg).

Reactions: AshleyMarks
Poker_Babe said:
Then I brought her over to the family Christmas dinner, and all she wanted to do was hump everybody's legs there too. It's funny, because every time she meets someone new, all she wants to do is hump their leg at first... then she doesn't do it anymore. It's like, that's her special way of getting to know you if you're a new face (or new leg).

I've got three female dogs. A Jack Russell/Beagle mix, a Miniature Pinscher/Yorkie Mix and a toy Poodle. The first two were rescue dogs and the toy poodle I got from my sister, (her toy poodle was at the wrong place at the wrong time). The first time I saw my dogs humping other dogs I thought something was wrong! I didn't know females humped! After looking it up on the internet I found it's a dominance thing with dogs. She is showing she wants to be in charge. After reading about it I put a stop to it and let them know I was in charge. Having three there's always one who wants to be head dog! I love my dogs! Each one has their own personality and has their own way of showing their affection and making my day a lot better!

Oh another thing I notice that she does... she burrows! She can't get comfortable it seems unless she's deep under the blankets, or at least snuggled up next to me. I wonder if thats common for that breed? I've never seen anything like it.

Attachments

• diva in pink.jpg
    diva in pink.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 71
  • burrow.jpg
    burrow.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 71
Mine likes to go under the blankets also. I think they feel safe under there. Mine will get right up against me and if I move they will scoot until they are right up against me again. When I'm sitting in the recliner one likes to climb on the back of it and lay down and she puts one paw on my shoulder just to have contact with me. You're her protector so she's going to stay close.

Wonder if it's a thing for dogs with short hair? All the dogs I know of who burrow all have the short hair that's barely anything and give off so much heat...

LadyLuna said:
Wonder if it's a thing for dogs with short hair? All the dogs I know of who burrow all have the short hair that's barely anything and give off so much heat...
When I was a kid our miniature short haired dachshunds wanted to be wrapped around the back of my neck or as close as they could be to someone else. They were not big on burrowing, but would do it sometimes if no people were around to cuddle with.

I had a Siberian Husky and he burrowed like a mole...but not to cool off or warm up...he did it to enter fenced yards to get at females in heat. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.