AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I’d document approval @charlie_SC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 23, 2024
Singapore
Hi,

My driving license got rejected and it showing surname is required…for a kind note surname already there in my driving license…so please kindly check my id and approve my documents

user name : sonalii09
Email : sonalli919@outlook.com

Attachments

• IMG_8502.jpeg
    IMG_8502.jpeg
    311 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: sona8900
Upvote 0
Hello, I see the face and name rejected. Name on paper what is your name on the page

@sona8900 Obviously please DON’T answer this question here on the public forum. 👀 Do not post your name.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Hi,

My driving license got rejected and it showing surname is required…for a kind note surname already there in my driving license…so please kindly check my id and approve my documents

user name : sonalii09
Email : sonalli919@outlook.com
I guess I interpreted it wrong. Face+ID+Paper photo.
I also had a problem with rejection.
I wrote the name with the document ID on the paper. And that was wrong. There should have been a model name on the paper.
Face+ID+Paper and date model's name. I just see you got rejected. I had this problem too. Maybe you are making the same mistake as I did. I hope it helps you.

Upvote 0
Hello, I see the face and name rejected. Name on paper what is your name on the page
sonalii09 is my username and that what I have written in the white paper and today’s date…..but the documents say first and last name is missing….in my driving licence first name an sur name is there….do no why they are not giving approval…

Upvote 0