AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How many hours of sleep do you get?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How many hours of sleep do you get a night on average?

• 1-4

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • 4-6

Votes: 39 30.2%
  • 6-8

Votes: 48 37.2%
  • 8-10

Votes: 30 23.3%
  • 10+

Votes: 8 6.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up until a year or so ago, I got plenty of sleep. Could fall asleep fast and almost anywhere... To the point that my roomie would get mad at me because her sleep schedule was terribly random. Now tho, it seems that when my head hits the pillow, my brain turns on and goes into hyperdrive and doesnt want to shut down. The sleep norm now is broken naps of 3-4 hours and if im lucky, i will pull 6 hours straight.
Since guys cant have stuffed animals on the bed without eyebrows being raised,... A semi solution I have found is a "cuddle log". I took 4 king size firm pillows and stuffed them into a custom pillow case to make an oversized long body pillow. Side sleeping it seems to help to toss my arm and leg over it and hold on. With all you girls talking about the fuzzy factor, i think i will try rolling it in a fuzzy blanket and see if that helps. :cat:

Reactions: Khia Petal
I have the hardest time getting to sleep ans the hardest time getting out of bed. I maybe spend like 12 hours a day in bed while I've slept maybe 8 hours total this week. :(

Reactions: Khia Petal
This is me these days...

19c0c5385da0a47fb865fb17062132aa.jpg

8 or 9 hours is needed and usually I get that all my life and if for some reason can't (rarely) have to have the extra hours the next time I sleep

I have the hardest time getting to sleep ans the hardest time getting out of bed. I maybe spend like 12 hours a day in bed while I've slept maybe 8 hours total this week. :(

I have the same problem, but I also have a lot of mental health issues so I think it has to do with that :((

I have the most inconsistent sleep schedule in the world, sometimes when I'm having a manic episode I don't really need any sleep at all, but then naturally I crash and end up sleeping 12+ hours a day. I honestly don't remember the last time I kept a healthy and consistent sleep schedule.

Hopefully I can get back on track soon..

I'm guessing that on average I get in 3-4 power naps a day. Once in a blue moon, my body will decide it needs to catch up on sleep, and I'll snooze for about 12 hours or so in one night.

I usually try to sleep for no more than 7 hours and 40 minutes. I need at least 7 hours to be able to function, and 7:40-8:20 currently seems to be optimal.

This is much less than I used to need. In high school and college I needed about 9 hours per night to function well. By the time I was around 23 or 24 this dropped to about 8.5 hours, and then 8 hours when I was about 28. I got down to 7.5 hours when I was about 34. Now at 38 I can manage on 7, although I prefer more.

I've never had any trouble sleeping. I can pretty much always fall asleep within 10-15 minutes unless I have some serious worry or anxiety about something. I sleep pretty soundly and without an alarm I'll generally sleep 9-10 hours before waking up naturally. So I use an alarm every day, so I don't spend my whole life sleeping.

Also, I seem to have the easiest time getting up in the morning if I set an alarm for 40 minutes before I plan to get up, and another for the actual time I want to get up. If I feel like I need to sleep more, I do it in 40 minute segments. (I should probably modify an alarm clock at some point to have a 40 minute snooze function.) Anything less than 40 minutes, and I end up more tired than I was the first time I woke up. Same thing if I let myself have longer snooze periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.