AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How many hours of sleep do you get??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have sleep issues. I normally get around 9 hours of sleep. If I get less than that, I always end up taking a nap during the day. Then when I do get enough sleep, I'm still tired and yawning all day. WTF is wrong with me!! HAHA!!

Maybe I'm just lazy... :think:

I need to get better at getting some sleep. I'm up right now and it's 4 am. I've been feeling guilted into staying up later on MFC for various reasons or long private sessions. I have to wait until my boys go to bed to get started and usually don't get on until 11 or so at night. I can't do it during the day, obviously, only my 1-year-old naps. I'm trying to wind down right now, and I'll get to bed around 4:30 or so. Then, the boys are up between 8-9:30 depending on how much they love Mommy. And then I work all day on Medical Transcription. I need to figure out a better way/time to get my camming in.....

5 hours is enough sleep for me! Anything MORE than that tends to make me feel depressed and sluggish when I awake. I'm much more alert with a short amount of sleep overnight and then a short 45 min nap in the afternoon. 8 hours is a no no for my equilibrium.

AlexLady said:
Camming when you have children must be very difficult. Every mother deserves a whole lot of respect for it!

LOL. Yeah it's not the easiest thing to manage.... I just wish they'd nap more consistently. My 2.5 year old almost never naps which sucks because the days he does nap, I've gone on in the afternoon and done great. I log off and have to go from horny mommy to super mommy! LOL

camiliasilf said:
sleep? rest? what are these strange words... i might get 3 to 5 hours a night im good for a few nights then ill try to crash out but keep waking up...

chronic insomniac lmao... id love to sleep for hours on hours

I am also an insomniac. In fact, I was off MFC last night somewhere around 3 a.m. I couldn't fall asleep until 5..... and my 2.5 year old got me up at 7:30. I could barely peel my eyelids open.... I wish I could just sleep for like 12 hours some day. Even when I've had surgeries in the past, I have ALWAYS woken up immediately after the procedure and been raring to go when I should just be resting and relaxing.... Ugh.

This thread is making me want to nap! :sleepy2: My husband keeps asking why I couldn't have found this site back when we didn't have kids yet!

i have always been a night person and struggle with insomnia im doing good to sleep 6-8 hours in a 3 day span although i love my sleep when i get it

I had a couple nights with 4 hours, and then shot up to 10-12. Now I think I'm back down to 9.

Yay random insomnia nights!

That's the one thing I miss about not having kids... Sleep. I haven't had a great night's sleep in 3 years..... :sleepy1:

I sleep when I'm tired and get up when I'm not tired anymore. Sometimes I sleep for 9 hours, sometimes 2 or 3, and sometimes I just cannot sleep at all until the next day.

I tend to be more tired after a full day of university classes though. Probably because of the bike ride there and back and having to sit in 4 hour classes.

I currently (and for the first 14 hours) of my life as a camgirl, have also worked a regular 6 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. job 5 days a week. So other than working 40+ hours a week at my regular "socially acceptable" job, I work as a camgirl at night as much as I can. On nights that I am on cam, I don't sleep. There have been entire weeks where I didn't sleep because I was determined to hit hour/money goals online. This schedule has been hard on me physically and mentally. It is hard to hear your regulars complain that you aren't online enough. Sometimes I have to take 10+ days off because my "normal" life is so busy. I just want to scream at my regulars "I have to sleep sometime don't I!!!" but I don't because that's not good business. :)

Luckily, I hate my full time job and I am quitting it soon enough. I can't wait to be on a regular sleep/workout/MFC/fun schedule. I will be a full-time camgirl in a few weeks. I'm very excited to see if I can make it happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.