AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how can i sell panties internationally? HELP :P

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 20, 2016
Hello beautiful people!
I am just starting out this panty selling thing to help pay for school and I have a lot of requests coming in from the US. I am from Canada so this poses a bit of a problem for me in terms of payment. I'm not a fan of gift cards and I don't know much about paypal so does someone have another route to get direct cash or transfers? I thought of mailing money but it could be a lengthy process and turn off some clients since it's a bit of a hassle.

THANKS! :)

Circle Pay is usable if you have a canadian bank account with a debit card. You will have to pay any bank fees associated with a transfer buuut that's reallly the only outside source Canadians have available that I am aware of. Make sure you sign up using your assumed name as they can see the name you sign up with and email address.

Paypal is not safe.

Honestly I think the best option is to get dudes to tribute you on a clipsite like IWC

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.