AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Horrible Music

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jebbaz said:
I've tried listening to it with open ears. This lasts for 30 seconds before I drive nails into my ears.

Awww come on Jebbaz.. have you been to a Country bar? It's probably one of the few places that you will see the so called 'ratio' flipped. Most guys who don't like country, learn to like it real quick after finding that out. :mrgreen:

Stop jamming shit in your ears, you know you secretly like it. :p

I was born and raised in Nashville Tennessee, nothing could make me like country. I tolerate it at best, and I'm an irritable SOB when its playing.

I will give you this, I don't consider Johnny Cash to be Country music, because he liked Nine Inch Nails and Depeche Mode enough to cover some of their songs, and for that he earns a spot in my itunes.

yea some music sucks. i usually hate some songs til i get over flooded on the radio on my way to work..

dont like lady gagas stuff.. the poker face song is funny and hearing cartman sing it on south park had me DYING like holy shit..

and note to Keshia-----the party dont start til I WALK IN.. and um yea unless a guy looks like mick jagger??? mick fuckin jagger is old enough to be this lil girls grampa... *pukes* i dont think mick jagger looks sexy.. all i think is older musician who is not sexy

autotune- yea a good chunk of auto tune is shit

a lot of the latest rap music-- why the fuck do they call it music?? fuck it makes me mad

and um that she thinks my tractors sexy song... wtf

i dont listen to country but have heard a few songs.. and that fuckin tractor song is up there with honky tonk badonkadonk....

:banghead: :banghead: :violent2:

I was born in Austria home of what in German is called the 'schlager' watch it , throw up and know that this is called the Austrian legacy to the world of music .....lol (By the way we also had Falco , who was cool .....But this Hinterseer chap ...OMG)
I am ashamed to be Austrian when I watch this ... ( Oh yes, he is singing that he wants you to come into the mountains with him......Possibly to commit suicide)....

Alura69 said:
and note to Keshia-----the party dont start til I WALK IN.. and um yea unless a guy looks like mick jagger??? mick fuckin jagger is old enough to be this lil girls grampa... *pukes* i dont think mick jagger looks sexy.. all i think is older musician who is not sexy

LOL

Maybe the point is- unless you're too old to threaten me, I don't want anything to do with you?

Course, me, I'm all about crushing on the younger version of old actors.

Mmmm Hans Solo... I mean... wait, um, what was his name again?

LadyLuna said:
Alura69 said:

Mmmm Hans Solo... I mean... wait, um, what was his name again?

Harrison Ford looks real bad now.. his wife is much younger..calista flockhart
harrison-ford-y-calista-flockhart.jpg

MilaMilanXXX said:
I was born in Austria home of what in German is called the 'schlager' watch it , throw up and know that this is called the Austrian legacy to the world of music .....lol (By the way we also had Falco , who was cool .....But this Hinterseer chap ...OMG)
I am ashamed to be Austrian when I watch this ... ( Oh yes, he is singing that he wants you to come into the mountains with him......Possibly to commit suicide)....

haha uuuugh i totally forgot about schlagers... pretty big in holland as well... i hate them!

i found this one not really sure if it can be placed in the schlager section but damn it what an anoying song....

MilaMilanXXX said:

actually this music is not so bad IF i play it while watching Mila :dance:

I just remembered something else that absolutely pisses me the fuck off whenever I hear it, anything by any of the Godforsaken emo bands like Fallout Boy and My Chemical Romance among many others. Why is that bullshit as popular as much as the so called "music" that we get from Justin Bieber?

OtakuJack1987 said:
I just remembered something else that absolutely pisses me the fuck off whenever I hear it, anything by any of the Godforsaken emo bands like Fallout Boy and My Chemical Romance among many others. Why is that bullshit as popular as much as the so called "music" that we get from Justin Bieber?

Because there's a lot of emo kids out there, and they like it. So long as you recognize you're not into the emo music, then you shouldn't wonder why you don't like it. That music has it's place, just like Country music does.

MilaMilanXXX said:
The Austrian legacy to the world of music includes Hayden, Mozart, and Schubert. Nothing this fellow does can detract from that.

That being said, however tacky this music and thin Hinterseer's talent, I can't hate a person who has such a good and happy dog.

Here, spend three minutes and listen to some good Austrian music.

OtakuJack1987 said:
I always find it funny that people like the music til I tell them they are listening to MCR or FOB. It seems its the image, not the music people seem to hate. (for the most part at least) Just like Twilight. Most people dont actually hate Twilight, they hate Twilight fans.

jebbaz said:
OtakuJack1987 said:
I always find it funny that people like the music til I tell them they are listening to MCR or FOB. It seems its the image, not the music people seem to hate. (for the most part at least) Just like Twilight. Most people dont actually hate Twilight, they hate Twilight fans.
no i hate what twilight has done to the vampire/undead genre, the rabid fans of idiots are just a bonus hate. Oh and twilight makes werewolves look gay, thats why YOU like it :D

jebbaz said:
Is that right? Because I really do hate Twilight and while I don't hate My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy, I do not ever CHOOSE to listen to them. I am less likely to turn them off than I am rap though. :p

RufffRider said:
jebbaz said:
OtakuJack1987 said:
no i hate what twilight has done to the vampire/undead genre, the rabid fans of idiots are just a bonus hate. Oh and twilight makes werewolves look gay, thats why YOU like it :D

It has nothing to do with the Werewolves, it has to do with the musclebound, tan skinned native American boy that visits me in my sexiest dreams.

Country music is godawful its whiny and if played backwards u get everything back. Also, I can't figure out why the world didn't end a few years back when Tim McGraw and Nelly teamed up and Crap finally became a reality.

Country+Rap= Crap

I am open to alot of music but tend to go towards classic 60s and 70s rock, then jump to the 90s for the fusion bands LOL just wanted to throw out there that I agree with most of the opinions on here...amazingly I can tolerate Gaga and some country. BTW Ka$ha got signed cause she is a side kick of Paris Hilton ;)

I can't believe you guys. Crocodile Rock is one of my favorite songs EVER! I listened to it a lot as a kid so it has special significance to me.

Lady Gaga is fucking amazing. She has admitted herself that her music is "soulless electronic pop". You may like it or you may find it grating, which is understandable. But Gaga is a lot smarter than most of you think. Plus her music videos are fucking AWESOME and have a lot of meaning and subtext.

As for music I can't stand, I'll go with Eminem, Green Day, Dashboard Confessional and other similar emo bands, Nickelback, Creed, Avril Lavigne, Linkin Park, etc...

Green Day's American Idiot is arguably the most significant CD/album in a generation. Each song has a message and each song is played in an entirely different style. They are every bit as smart as Lady Gaga and musically (playing on an instrument) way more talented.

RufffRider said:
Green Day's American Idiot is arguably the most significant CD/album in a generation. Each song has a message and each song is played in an entirely different style. They are every bit as smart as Lady Gaga and musically (playing on an instrument) way more talented.

But I could listen to GaGa all day long. Can't say the same for Green Day. Can't listen to any of their music since Dookie, actually, and even some of that is grating to me now (even though I played that album on repeat for months on end when it came out.)

i would think people in the sex industry would support Billy the former Chicken Hawk :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.