AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Horrible Music

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikeythegeek said:
dontaskmewhy said:
Anything by Creed

Anything after their 1st album (which wasn't the one that made them popular) is completely unlistenable for me now.
I actually kind of really liked Human Clay. That said, I agree that My Own Prison was ten times better. Everything else they've made eats shit and blows biscuits (digestion in reverse!).

Actually, I probably shouldn't even be posting in this thread, because there's a lot of music that I know in my mind is truly terrible, but I still really love, anyway: Ace of Base, Josie and the Pussycats, Ke$ha (yeah that's right), and this one indie screamo/grindcore band that can't write lyrics or music, but titled one of their songs "Heartred" so I have to love them. XD

That said, there's some shit that I just CAN. NOT. STAND. Namely, every single singer signed under Disney. THAT'S RIGHT, I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU HANNAH MONTANA, YOU DUMB TWAT!!!1 *cough* Sorry about that. ^_^;;

I don't understand this song!

My friend "sang" to it in his car.. It made me laugh because it's just awful. What is the point?? I don't get it.

AlexLady said:
Anything that uses Autotoon has no right to be called "music."

As for Lady Gaga, she hates her music and the type of people who like her music. At least so I've heard. That makes her ok in my book.
nod to frankie, frankies music keeps me going to her room.

nod to alex.. Lady Gaga is actually talented and intelligent she is doing what makes her the most money, which is pop crap.

LilyPink said:
I don't understand this song!

My friend "sang" to it in his car.. It made me laugh because it's just awful. What is the point?? I don't get it.

Sounds like a remix of the background music of her songs with them oooing the melody of one of them, or in her style.

Basically, all her songs are the same.

You want to know who else is unbelievably horrible? Katy Perry! Almost everytime I go into someone's room, I'll hear "California Gurls" playing. I really HATE that song with a passion by now. She is like the devil's reincarnation of shitty pop music garbage, but way more annoying.

OtakuJack1987 said:
You want to know who else is unbelievably horrible? Katy Perry! Almost everytime I go into someone's room, I'll hear "California Gurls" playing. I really HATE that song with a passion by now. She is like the devil's reincarnation of shitty pop music garbage, but way more annoying.
THIS.
but i don't think Katy Gets it.. maybe she does. Not as smart as GaGa tho

RufffRider said:
OtakuJack1987 said:
THIS.
but i don't think Katy Gets it.. maybe she does. Not as smart as GaGa tho

Third'ed.

Meh, I'm okay with her songs, just hate the fact that they're overplayed.

Lady Gaga and Katy Pery are the two artists for whom I will wait 10 years before ever playing their shit on my own.

And two artists that I will NEVER buy.

Frankie said:
Anything by this chick. It's like a valley girl was given that thing that makes your voice sound like a robot & a record contract.

ugh totally argree when i hear her voice my hearts jumps and my hand smacks the radio...
no idea why its so populair

AND.
When was Mick Jagger ever attractive?

Country music, as a whole is so bad I dont even call it music.
Grindcore is another genre thats just pointless to call music.

And to single out a target, I thought Soulja Boy was dont like 3 years ago, then I came in this thread and saw "Pretty Boy Swag" .... wtf is this shit?

anything by eminem...i hate eminiem with my whole being he is violent asshole who got rich writing songs about wanting to beat and kill his exwife..... hes white trash... also anthing by icp
cha cha slide is also annoying...
i cant stand all american rejects ....especially that song hope it gives you hell...
i actually have a small addiction to katy perry... its like hmmm i dont have to think for several moments...
and beiber... oh god its like aaron carter all over

Keithy said:
Envyx said:
I feel like it can't get much worse than this....

My computer refuses to even load this song.

Soulja Boy is like AIDS to rap music. Here is more crap from him. WARNING THIS WILL INFECT YOUR HEAD

Generally, Any dance music outside of the Club is useless.

jebbaz said:

:evil:

Have you actually tried to listen to it with open ears? I'm not talking about the old crap either.. It's good music with well written lyrics. :)

Daisy said:
jebbaz said:

:evil:

Have you actually tried to listen to it with open ears? I'm not talking about the old crap either.. It's good music with well written lyrics. :)

As a John Denver fan, I resent that!

LadyLuna said:
As a John Denver fan, I resent that!

Wow, you would really like my Dad then. He loves him, merle haggard, waylon jennings, willie nelson and all those old dudes..

I just can't get in to the old stuff, it is too gritty. I'd still listen to it over Hip-Hop/Rap though! I just don't get the appeal in that, I guess because MTV says it's cool so it must be. :?

I've tried listening to it with open ears. This lasts for 30 seconds before I drive nails into my ears.

Naw, I just like John Denver cause I'm a huge sap. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UFIYGkROII&ob=av2e
I want to pull some Dexter type of Murder on this guy, he himself nearly destroyed rap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnPJmDc0b_M
Teach Me How To Dougie
And then when you have one idiot who get rich and famous from a stupid rap song on how to do a certain dance then more fucking idiots come out with dumb dance rap videos

Anything Justin Beiber and Britney Spears come out with

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVUX8DuTMvQ
Do I even want to get started with piece of shit

This has no artistic merit, no redeeming features and was fairly described to be ''roughly as repetitive as the musings of a drunken depressive''. It is simply an abomination:

Yolanda Be Cool vs D Cup - We No Speak Americano

Whereas the original is a swingin' little number, with a playful mix of styles and something to say:

Renato Carosone - Tu Vuò Fa' L'Americano [You pretend to be American]

Wikipedia said:
Tu vuò fà l'americano
...The lyrics are about an Italian who imitates the contemporary American lifestyle and acts like a Yankee, drinking whisky and soda, dancing to rock 'n roll, playing baseball and smoking Camel cigarettes, but still depends on his parents for money.[1] The song is generally considered a satire on the process of Americanisation that occurred in the early post-war years, when southern Italy was still a rural, traditional society.[2]
Carosone himself wrote that his songs "were deeply based on the American dream, interpreting jazz and its derivatives as a symbol of an America, lively land of progress and well-being, but always Neapolitan-style, folding that symbol in a sly parody of its customs".[3]

Status
Not open for further replies.