AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with a cam model.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jul 5, 2024
There is a cam model that I am really into. I have been watching and interacting with her for a few months now. I am one of her biggest supporters, but she is currently doing something that I do not agree with. She works for a studio that makes some decisions for her, so this is not entirely her idea. She is on multiple sites, but recently she has started to make her private shows (that you can spy on, because she is doing a private on another site) into group shows. This is upsetting to me in two ways: I pay for her fan club membership so that I can spy for free, but when she does this, I have to pay for it; this is unethical in the fact that she does not ask the person who is paying for the private if it is okay for her to make this a group show for others. I understand that this is a way that she is trying to boost her revenue, but this just seems wrong to me. No one wants to pay for a private and have someone else talk to the model and try to direct their show. I tried to voice my concerns to her, but she only got mad and insisted that her managers knew what they were doing. Am I wrong to believe that this is just a terrible decision and that this will not work out the way that they want it to? I really like this model, she is the only one that I spend money on. We get along well, and talk frequently, but this was a sore spot that soured our relationship. Any advice about this would be appreciated.

There is a cam model that I am really into. I have been watching and interacting with her for a few months now. I am one of her biggest supporters, but she is currently doing something that I do not agree with. She works for a studio that makes some decisions for her, so this is not entirely her idea. She is on multiple sites, but recently she has started to make her private shows (that you can spy on, because she is doing a private on another site) into group shows. This is upsetting to me in two ways: I pay for her fan club membership so that I can spy for free, but when she does this, I have to pay for it; this is unethical in the fact that she does not ask the person who is paying for the private if it is okay for her to make this a group show for others. I understand that this is a way that she is trying to boost her revenue, but this just seems wrong to me. No one wants to pay for a private and have someone else talk to the model and try to direct their show. I tried to voice my concerns to her, but she only got mad and insisted that her managers knew what they were doing. Am I wrong to believe that this is just a terrible decision and that this will not work out the way that they want it to? I really like this model, she is the only one that I spend money on. We get along well, and talk frequently, but this was a sore spot that soured our relationship. Any advice about this would be appreciated.
let me start with the question of if you're wrong.. Yup

you are also jumping to conclusions, just because it's a group show, does not mean she will take any directions from anyone in the group show, so it doesn't matter more than "spying" on her would..

it does sound like you're angry just because you have her fan club subscription and now can't get other peoples private shows for free like you maybe used to, get over it and enjoy the perk whenever she does privates on stripchat that aren't exclusive..

you say it's unethical of her to do it as group shows, again it's NO more unethical than when you could spy for free with your perk, because she also did not let people know about that either..

if you are concerned others can spy on YOUR private shows or join them on other sites.. have a talk with her (I did with the girl I spend my tokens on) and we always do exclusive shows and she goes offline on the other sites, because we agreed on it... it's REALLY that simple if it matters to you (and yes I know a lot of people in here say it doesn't matter to them, but it does to me when I'm in exclusive privates :p )

REALLY that simple if it matters to you (and yes I know a lot of people in here say it doesn't matter to them, but it does to me when I'm in exclusive privates :p )
I get it that it would matter too. If any valued client of mine had a request like that, or similar, I'd honor it. I think most other cam models would too.
It's in our interests to retain the good ones, because they are actually fun and less work to spend time with.

The problem comes when the shitty clients ask for it, and you really don't care if they stay or leave.

The fact he's even bringing that up here, knowing she has orders from a studio, but still being childish and dramatic about it; tells me exactly what category of client he falls into.

I get it that it would matter too. If any valued client of mine had a request like that, or similar, I'd honor it. I think most other cam models would too.

The problem comes when the shitty clients ask for it, and you really don't care if they stay or leave.

The fact he's even bringing that up here, knowing she has orders from a studio, but still being childish and dramatic about it, tells me what category of client he falls into.
It is true, I have actually never had a model NOT agree to it, I always offer them that they can increase the minute price also, because I also know it's lost revenue! it's all about finding a balance together in my opinion..

and it's true, I remember these clients also! flashbacks of "hey can you lower your price/minute to X and then do Y and Z show??" even if Y and Z is not anywhere in a profile or menu.. NO but I can up my price and charge you a house and a car for those kind of shows? 😂

It is true, I have actually never had a model NOT agree to it, I always offer them that they can increase the minute price also, because I also know it's lost revenue! it's all about finding a balance together in my opinion..

and it's true, I remember these clients also! flashbacks of "hey can you lower your price/minute to X and then do Y and Z show??" even if Y and Z is not anywhere in a profile or menu.. NO but I can up my price and charge you a house and a car for those kind of shows? 😂
Great way of handling it ✅ I've said it before; they are lucky to have you.

It's in our interests to retain the good ones, because they are actually fun and less work to spend time with.

The fact he's even bringing that up here, knowing she has orders from a studio, but still being childish and dramatic about it; tells me exactly what category of client he falls into.
I never ever keep other sites open while in pvt but that's me. I dont offer fan clubs tho. If your unhappy witg how she runs her room then politely find another room

Whats exactly makes what she is doing unethical? She's no longer allowing shows with spying? If she's still doing it after a few weeks, its probably working out for her.

Idk dude sounds like a you problem.

So, first of all, I want to thank all of you for your replies. I made this post partially out of frustration, and the other part out of concern. I know I didn't phrase some things correctly, but just know that I do have the best of intentions for the model concerned. By unethical, I really meant the parties that are involved. I discussed this with her, and from my end, it seemed like she didn't have prior permission from the person who was paying for her private (on the other site) to have her make this into a group show (where others would be directly involved by being able to chat with the model). She does not speak English, and uses a translator, so sometimes things can be confusing... Yes, I was frustrated having to pay for things I had already paid for (her fan club subscription, so I could spy on privates for free). All of the money I spend on cam sites is for her, and I have enough, but this sudden change meant I had to readjust my expenses for her. I am one of her primary contributors for her goals in public. While the days differ, sometimes she doesn't get privates and what she gets from public is her primary income. For those who have insinuated that I am not a good patron... I am her moderator, and one of her biggest supporters. I pay her to just chat in private, and this post is what arose of it. Yes, this post was partially selfish rantings, that I do regret posting. That does not change the fact that the model in question and I have talked this out and moved past it. Again, thank you for your comments, but further insight is not necessary, as forementioned, the model and I have worked this out.