AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help! I got scammed by a broadcaster

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minowaman

Banhammered
Apr 29, 2022
Hello everybody.

Few days ago I had a private show with a broadcaster called “Mila__Denver”.
Before the private show started I asked her if she could do full nude and anal. She said yes.
I told her that I had only 10 minutes before I had to go and asked her how much would it cost. She said 600 tokens + the private (which was 60 tokens per minute).

We started the private show and I sent her the 600 tokens. She started just teasing and wasting time. I asked her if she could please do what we had agreed since in few minutes I had to go. She said “I will do it right away for 2000 tokens”. I already found it very scammy from her part since she said 600 first, but anyway I gave her the 2000 she was asking thinking that she would do what she promised.

After the 2000 I tipped she kept only wasting time and teasing. Did not even took her panties off.
She was constantly writing stuff like “ok ready for the best part?”, only to keep doing the same thing for several more minutes.
I asked her many times to do what we agreed since I paid her what she asked, and she was just playing dumb and ignoring what I was saying.
After 30 minutes of this I told her that she is a scammer and I would ask chaturbate for refund. She continued playing dumb and laughing. I ended the private after losing many tokens for nothing in return.

I wrote chaturbate support and explained them the situation. After two days they answered me that they would contact her to see if she agrees to give me the refund. The scammer obviously declined and said that I gave her 600 tokens and she was already undressing and I started insulting her and then just left.
That is 100% a lie.

I wrote Chaturbate again explaining more in detail what happened and sent them 2 photos that prove that I gave her not only 600 but also 2000 tokens (which she very conveniently avoided to mention), and asked to review the situation once again and a full refund. I have received no answer.

So please, I ask for help here. Not only she is a scammer but she makes fun of the situation and even plays the victim. I don’t think that should be tolerated.
Any help will be highly appreciated. And also if you guys can please report that account it would be great, at least to avoid more scams from her.
Mila__Denver is her name.

And then models are curios why is less and less really good spenders :/ Nothing is written nowhere, so some models do what they want because of "her room - her rules". im sorry for you man- hope you will get refund

Upvote 0
Her actual profile on stripchat has reviews and they all say she a scammer. I’m not saying you didn’t know cause I’ve been in situations where I waited it out to see and I either took the L or I got blessed but I always see if they got multiple profiles and check their reviews. Apparently she’s a known scammer.

Upvote 0
I would not give you a refund because you keep using models names off the site.
You also waited 30 minutes before ending the show.
Assuming she didn't have a 30 minute minimum, it implies complacency.

also if you guys can please report that account it would be great, at least to avoid more scams from her.

no. absolutely not.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.