AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Has anyone else not got paid yet??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaylynne

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 22, 2011
I was just wondering if there is anyone else in the state of Alabama that gets a check, or anyone that gets paid with a check that has not got it yet?

Welcome to MFC where sometimes they don't pay out until the 5'th, or even 6'th if holidays and weekends line up right.

The first was a Friday, that means that they won't pay then. They're too busy enjoying their Fridays.

Monday was a holiday.

So your check wasn't even sent until Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on how lazy/backed up they are.

Add three or four days depending on which part of Alabama you're in for shipping, and you might not get it until as late as this Friday or Saturday.

They posted a news announcement about the payday and the holiday.

AlexLady said:
Add three or four days depending on which part of Alabama you're in for shipping, and you might not get it until as late as this Friday or Saturday.

Yep you called it! Got here on Saturday. I am getting Direct Deposit

I have never had a problem with them and direct deposit, I always get it right when I expect it. It's a great idea! I always expect it a few days after as well.
I even set up with my landlord for rent to be due on the 5th and I have never yet not had it by then.

Reactions: Jaylynne
Status
Not open for further replies.