AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Happy Easter! Have some EYECANDY

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaceyRoyce

Cam Model
Feb 7, 2011
www.miss-lollipop.com
Twitter Username
@MissLollipopMFC
MFC Username
Miss_Lollipop
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/46293/misslollipop
Eye Candy for Easter! ZERO CALORIES, and you get the endorphin rush (bonus endorphins if you masturbate to orgasm to these)

Attachments

• 0051.jpg
    0051.jpg
    487.9 KB · Views: 185
  • 0011.jpg
    0011.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 185
  • 0012.jpg
    0012.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 185
  • 0008.jpg
    0008.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 186
Miss_Lollipop said:
Eye Candy for Easter! ZERO CALORIES, and you get the endorphin rush (bonus endorphins if you masturbate to orgasm to these)

Oh my!!!! The cage....wait the balloons in the cage...balloons & bewbies in the CAGE *drool*! :romance-hearteyes:

******off to kink.com :whistle: ******

ALSO I WANT A CAGE!!!!

JordanBlack said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

Oh my!!!! The cage....wait the balloons in the cage...balloons & bewbies in the CAGE *drool*! :romance-hearteyes:

ALSO I WANT A CAGE!!!!

You are welcome to come and snuggle in my cage anytime:) Its roomy!

Reactions: JordanBlack
Miss_Lollipop said:
JordanBlack said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

ALSO I WANT A CAGE!!!!

You are welcome to come and snuggle in my cage anytime:) Its roomy!

I would take you up on that offer in a second, if only you'd be still in NZ :whistle: and snuggling would've been the last thing on my mind (if you know what I mean...*insert pervy emote*). I was planning on going this year, for about a month.

I agree, the cage photo is HOT!!!
:thumbleft:

The other pics are hot too. You have a great body Lolli.

Status
Not open for further replies.