AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

GTA V

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Are you looking forward to the new game?

• Yes!

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • No!

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Maybe!!

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just want to steal cars and fight!

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I thought the title said GT5.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cheese...wait what?

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took this little gem, seems like Trevor is making himself right at home...

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 246
Reactions: MrRodry
I've tried on 3 separate occasions to start an online game. Each time I've waited for 10 minutes while it tries to connect to other players.

I think I'll wait a few days before trying again.

PepperoniPiz said:
I've tried on 3 separate occasions to start an online game. Each time I've waited for 10 minutes while it tries to connect to other players.

I think I'll wait a few days before trying again.
Rockstar has admitted that there is several issues with Online games, the iFruit app and Social Club connectivity from within the game. I am thinking that it will be more than a few days till they scale up the service so it works as expected.

CallMeWilliam said:
Rockstar has admitted that there is several issues with Online games, the iFruit app and Social Club connectivity from within the game. I am thinking that it will be more than a few days till they scale up the service so it works as expected.
About an hour after posting that, one of my friends talked me into trying it again. It took two tries, but I was able to get through all of the tutorial stuff.

The next 6 hours (not exaggerating) were hilariously fun lol.

Online is awesome. Only rank 22 and my character is a straight bum. Need to find a quick way to make some loot so I can unlock some decent cars and a home. Races are pretty much all I've spent my time on. Deathmatch just isn't that fun in GTA.

lol you get a dunce hat if you're a bad sport/griefer. You also get forced into bad sport lobbies.

Due to GTA: Online's rocky launch and the numerous technical issues that came with it, Rockstar will sending out a $500,000 stimulus package to everyone who plays it during the month of October.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...half-a-million-gta-stimulus-package-this.html

I think this is really cool of them to do this; R* have been fucking up alot in the past couple weeks. Couldn't even start the tutorial for at least a week. Hello new apartment and 10-car garage.

BloodRed87 said:
Due to GTA: Online's rocky launch and the numerous technical issues that came with it, Rockstar will sending out a $500,000 stimulus package to everyone who plays it during the month of October.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...half-a-million-gta-stimulus-package-this.html

I think this is really cool of them to do this; R* have been fucking up alot in the past couple weeks. Couldn't even start the tutorial for at least a week. Hello new apartment and 10-car garage.
Fuck. Yes. Apartment and garage, for sure.

A place to put all my imaginary Range Rovers!

Reactions: PunkInDrublic
BloodRed87 said:
Hello new apartment and 10-car garage.
I'd rather them re-add the Restart button after missions so I can at least have a chance at catching up with these people that are already close to Rank 200.

PepperoniPiz said:
BloodRed87 said:
Hello new apartment and 10-car garage.
I'd rather them re-add the Restart button after missions so I can at least have a chance at catching up with these people that are already close to Rank 200.
I'd rather them get rid of the "Bad Sport" feature, a friend of mine blew up several cars because some random players were trying to rob her and she ended up getting tagged as a "Bad Sport", it's been 4 days (supposed to be 2 real life days) and she still has the dunce cap.

On a side note here is a funny bad sport lobby video, the end is hilarious...

Rockstar needs to hurry the fuck up with this stimulus package. I got a pimped out Bati but my car blows. Apartment sucks. I lose all the money I make from jobs in free roam. Love Route 68, The Commute, and Grand Tour. Lobbies I join are often just replaying these races.

I've made so much money from the mission "Coveted" that the 500,000 GTA$ is more of a drop in the bucket.

It's still better than nothing I guess.

The 500k didn't make much difference to me. As I must confess that I've been using the infamous car glitch to get unlimited money. Some say you can get banned for doing it. But fuck it, if get banned then I won't be too bummed as I'm getting the PS4 in a few weeks.
There's also an RP glitch for the race 'Criminal Records' if anyone knows the track. Am rank 65 now, lol. Only 5 more ranks till I can get a tank and raise hell :evil2:

sahi said:
The 500k didn't make much difference to me. As I must confess that I've been using the infamous car glitch to get unlimited money. Some say you can get banned for doing it. But fuck it, if get banned then I won't be too bummed as I'm getting the PS4 in a few weeks.
There's also an RP glitch for the race 'Criminal Records' if anyone knows the track. Am rank 65 now, lol. Only 5 more ranks till I can get a tank and raise hell :evil2:
Yeah I know of the glitch, I think that there is another one in Down the Drain, I was racing with a crew last night and one of the members noticed something funny in a previous session, they have been trying to repo it for a few days now and since I had a low rank I was the guinea pig to win all the time, helped my rank but we never repo'd it.

I'm starting to get the feeling that I spend way too much time with GTA Online.

Over 240 hours played now... :oops:

Attachments

• 14mill.png
    14mill.png
    150.4 KB · Views: 103
Wish they would have kept the snow around for more than 1 day. Few races I got to do in it were fun. Seen some hilarious bounties but haven't been lucky enough to be in a lobby where modders are just giving away billions.

I've already played this one here and there, loved every minute of it. My mother in law got me a copy for Christmas, she is bringing it over on Sunday & I'm stoked to get to try it out fully and report back. :dance:

I haven't played yet. I liked Vice City and San Andreas, till some extent. But have watched lots of Trevor's youtube videos. I find him really funny. :D

Has anyone enjoyed the online play since they fixed it being so damn buggy? Just got my copy this evening and while I am going to play through the storyline first, I am curious.

TittySprinkles said:
Has anyone enjoyed the online play since they fixed it being so damn buggy? Just got my copy this evening and while I am going to play through the storyline first, I am curious.
You may wanna wait until the next patch comes out. Hackers/modders are having a field day with the Online portion of the game. They're putting billion dollar bounties on people, gifting people millions, turning invisible/invincible, etc.

Rockstar's already said they're going to perma-ban the modders, and taking away the money from those that were gifted... and possible placing them in the Cheaters pool if they spent any of it.

Reactions: SatanJonez
TittySprinkles said:

As far as GTA: Online's stability, it's much better now than it was back in Oct. when It launched. There are hackers that are sending out modded bounties for millions even billions of dollars and doing other ridiculous shit. I play often and I've yet to jump in a room full of hackers but I have heard alot of players getting billion dollar bounties put on them, and the legit max is only $9,000.

The most trouble you'll run into is douchebags running you over with their customized super cars that they didn't earn or dickheads cruising around in a tank, blowing you and your insured vehicles for no reason. Playing with friends in a pvt room is recommended.

Reactions: SatanJonez
So last night, GTA:O went under maintenance and in the process, R* removed pretty much all the lvls and cash that were hacked/exploited by players and will continually release title updates on a regular basis to combat this issue. Unfortunately R* can't distinguish whether what was hacked or legit cash after purchases so assholes who cruise around in Rhino tanks, Buzzard choppers etc. that they didn't earn still have them.

All in all, it's a step in the right direction and it evens out the playing field.

Full details here: http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52096/taking-aim-at-gta-online-cheaters.html

Would be cool if they did some double xp events. I remember them doing it quite a bit with Red Dead. I still haven't got the rank 100 achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.