AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

GTA V

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Are you looking forward to the new game?

• Yes!

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • No!

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Maybe!!

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just want to steal cars and fight!

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I thought the title said GT5.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cheese...wait what?

Votes: 5 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GTA IV multiplayer was fun, but it was a little lacking in alot of features and things to do. This time around it's looking to be a 100x times better. I cannot wait.

Looks like they added a buncha RDR online features. The griefing will be glorious. 12 year olds with awful parents bout to be questioning my sexuality.

I'm not so sold. I really haven't gotten much out of these games since vice city. Not sure what it is...just didn't have much fun with IV.

Hoping there's information on the PC release soon. Don't known any consoles past PS2, and just upgraded my PC.

Reactions: MrRodry
W5d7FOd.gif

PunkInDrublic said:
Lots of leaked videos and streams going around. Shit is going to be so dope.
Yeah I have been reading quite a bit of stuff regarding multi-player should be a fun ride.

Fucking finally that week is over with. Less than 48 hrs until the game officially releases; we're in the homestretch people.

Also, if any of you haven't signed up for a Rockstar Games' Social Club account. Now's a good time to do so: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/. Link your Xbox live GT or PSN username and get exclusive access to an assault sub-machine gun, the Annis Elegy RH8 sports car, hair styles for Michael, Franklin and Trevor and much more.

Lastly, visit lifeinvader.com (GTA V's parody of Facebook) while signed into Social Club, "stalk" businesses and get ingame discounts including:

*first auto paintjob free
*first tattoo free
*first haircut free
*discounts on sports cars, armored vehicles, and aircraft
and more

The phone works so much better in this game than in 4. Only have control of Franklin at the moment. Taking cabs everywhere and soaking up the city and radio. Jumped out of the pre order blimp a few times. Spent like 20 minutes at a strip club doing a stripper mini game. Got high and watched cartoons. Game is ridiculous.

So far, the game is spectacular. Planning and pulling off heists is fantastically fun. Trevor, when he is unlocked (a good 6+ hours in if you take your time) is perfectly psychotic and random.

Some of the system changes I like:

• No losing of weapons when busted or killed. You do lose your ammo if busted, though. But that's easy to get back.
    Missions tailored to each character's specific personality and story.
    Being able to switch between characters when off mission.
    Walking/Running turning is greatly improved form IV.
    How you lose your wanted level feels much more natural and realistic, though when getting over 3 stars, you should probably have to find a way to lose notoriety.
    Stat system feels like it progresses well.
    Stock market, that you can influence yourself (after a certain point in the game).
    The aforementioned heists... they're a blast to do.
    FINALLY a quick save option!!!!!!!!!

Also, the graphics are phenomenal. Rockstar has really learned from Red Dead Redemption and L.A. Noire.

Reactions: Gen and emily420
UncleThursday said:
Trevor, when he is unlocked (a good 6+ hours in if you take your time) is perfectly psychotic and random.
Dude is hilarious. Even little things like his reactions to calling a cab or a random pedestrian.

Chop is the shit. Didn't know that he will follow bikes. Been hit by so many cars but he seems pretty durable.
Jumping and immediately falling still hasn't gotten old. Tumbling down mountains is hilarious.
Riding around on the bmx/dyno looking bikes that do bunnyhops is amazing.
Hunting is surprisingly fun.
Jumping out of planes/blimp is great but still don't have the parachute.

PunkInDrublic said:
UncleThursday said:
Trevor, when he is unlocked (a good 6+ hours in if you take your time) is perfectly psychotic and random.
Dude is hilarious. Even little things like his reactions to calling a cab or a random pedestrian.

Chop is the shit. Didn't know that he will follow bikes. Been hit by so many cars but he seems pretty durable.
Jumping and immediately falling still hasn't gotten old. Tumbling down mountains is hilarious.
Riding around on the bmx/dyno looking bikes that do bunnyhops is amazing.
Hunting is surprisingly fun.
Jumping out of planes/blimp is great but still don't have the parachute.

Switching to Trevor can be hilarious, too. One of the last times I did had 2 strippers running from the strip club and him chasing them out the door in just his underwear.

I haven't used Chop besides the one mission, so far. Mostly because the iFruit app isn't yet available for Android phones. And you can train him to be better through that. Be something to do when on break at work or when it is slow at work.

I've done 4 heists so far. All of them have been pretty fun to set up and pull off. I really am enjoying the whole setup aspect to the heists.

Also, when you get to the assassination missions with Franklin... be sure to invest heavily in certain stocks on all characters before doing them. These stocks will fluctuate both on the offline LNQ stock market, and the online BASDAQ market. Plus as people buy ammo and stuff at AmmuNation, that BASDAQ stock will go up. My 75 share of that on my Michael has gone up $30k in the past two days. http://www.gamersheroes.com/2013/09/17/ ... asy-money/ will give info on the stocks to invest in before each assination, as well as which stocks you can influence by destroying rival stock holdings (delivery vans, outlets, etc.).

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/bawsaq will let you check your stocks on the BASDAQ if you are a member of the Rockstar Social Club.

I have to say, all the extra stuff you can do in GTA V makes this such a worthwhile game, even before GTA Online comes out in a few weeks.

UncleThursday said:
I haven't used Chop besides the one mission, so far. Mostly because the iFruit app isn't yet available for Android phones. And you can train him to be better through that. Be something to do when on break at work or when it is slow at work.
The iFruit app works fine when it works at all. I can only imagine it getting worse (if they don't solve the issues permanently) with another popular device (Android) connecting to the system.

Reactions: UncleThursday
CallMeWilliam said:
UncleThursday said:
The iFruit app works fine when it works at all. I can only imagine it getting worse (if they don't solve the issues permanently) with another popular device (Android) connecting to the system.

Yeah, I've heard there's been problems with iFruit. There's also been problems with the Social Club website. Might even get worse when GTA Online launches.

But, It also looks like Rockstar is working to fix the issues. I guess we'll see.

UncleThursday said:
Switching to Trevor can be hilarious, too. One of the last times I did had 2 strippers running from the strip club and him chasing them out the door in just his underwear.
Crazy how many switch situations they have. Switched to Franklin and Chop was taking a shit a few times. Finally got the parachute. Online is gonna be so good.

PunkInDrublic said:
UncleThursday said:
Crazy how many switch situations they have. Switched to Franklin and Chop was taking a shit a few times. Finally got the parachute. Online is gonna be so good.

I've started to see the same things over again a few times, now. But, at least it took over 40 hours before it became really noticeable.

Can't wait for the online, too. Already in a crew, and we plan on wrecking some shit! :thumbleft:

Do you want to make some serious cash by manipulating the-in game stock market? Then I highly suggest watching this vid:

Status
Not open for further replies.