AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Great models with lower camscores

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SirLes said:
My pick of the day would be http://profiles.myfreecams.com/poker_babe.
Friendly, chatty, willing, plays good music and a sexy voice.
Even when I have no tokens, Poker_Babe always makes me feel welcome in her room.

I second this, a couple nights ago I had one of the sexiest shows with PB that I've had in a LOOONG time on MFC - she's sweet, sexy, takes her time and pictures really don't do her justice - she's stunningly hot!

Poker_babe reminds me of an 80's super model. She just looks like she should be on Axel Rose's arm in the "November Rain" video. Her face is just so uniquely beautiful.

lexmark402003 said:
Jupiter551 said:
nice thread :)
my first pick ForVIP, camscore 1291, http://profiles.myfreecams.com/ForVIP
wMure.jpg

A good choice. I'm always shocked that her cam score isn't higher.

Another one who has a smoking hot body and is really sweet (but only types, rarely speaks, which I'm sure holds her cam score down) is Masheri.

If a model is not online a lot, then the cam score will be greatly affected. That may be the case here.

Wow I found this, about the model I posted above (ForVIP), check the uploader name and headline WTF :O She's all woman, I'm 100% positive

Theres a few capped vids of VIP out there, under this as well as her old nic. The Utube was pulled so cant see the uploader comment info. But, Yes indeed.. shes All 100% beautiful woman for sure ! :mrgreen:

Reactions: camstory
Passion_dork said:
I watch several including Poker_babe and Lilredhairedgirl :-D
Ohhhh u do?!? you need to introduce urself next time u stop in to visit. I never expect models to tip to tip me when they are in my chat room. Just to enjoy themselves and hanging out while off work. Although I do enjoy tipping. But I never think to myself "wow, what a freeloader". and I'm always more then happy to promote u and tell everyone they should look out for the next time u'll be camming. Us gals gotta' stick together.

Well I popped into Poker_babes room again tonight...but I think MFC was fucking with me because I couldn't see or hear her...maybe next time :)

I will definitely tell yall who I am next time...I just usually tend to stay quiet since I figure no one else knows who I am :oops:

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
RogueWarrior said:
inkydoo said:
LacieLaPlante said:
What are we considering the "low range" out of curiousity for the purposes of this thread?
I was originally thinking like 600-700 or below, but it's interesting to see how others perceive "low" in this context. I would never have thought of someone at 2000 as low.

Maybe Zoomer can enlighten us on the mean and median based on his collection of camscore stats?

Interesting indeed. If below 2000 is low, then that means the overwhelming majority of the rooms I visit are low camscores.

I was just saying the other day that I'd kill to get my score above 1000 :lol:

A lot of the rooms I visit are ladies in the 800-1000 range and they all seem so awesome... I consistently find myself wondering "how is it this girl isn't getting any play?" MFC is strange, it seems to be a total "sink or swim" that, if you don't make it in your first 48 hours (I wish I'd known about the new model tag when I started!) goes into a cam-score death spiral. :think:

I don't really know much about how the scores even work — they keep it a mystery as far as I can tell.

Haha...I looked the other day and my score was wayyyy below 800 >.> I didn't know what I was doing when I started out and then just basically said fuck it. I get on to hang out and chat mostly anyways so eh.

i gotta nominate myself with a measly cam score of 369 haha ignorant noob crashed myself into the ground but its all good i will dig myself right back out and soar lol eventually

Jupiter551 said:
Evvie said:
I vote we make a new thread called Horrible models with top camscores.
lol that would be entertaining, but mean

I was thinking of making a thread of people whose avatar is way better looking than they are on cam, but decided against it to prevent hurt feelings. but there are some that are just BAD, like, they must have taken their picture 10 years ago, and from a distantce, with dim lighting.........

AnabelleLeigh said:
Jupiter551 said:
Evvie said:
I vote we make a new thread called Horrible models with top camscores.
lol that would be entertaining, but mean

I was thinking of making a thread of people whose avatar is way better looking than they are on cam, but decided against it to prevent hurt feelings. but there are some that are just BAD, like, they must have taken their picture 10 years ago, and from a distantce, with dim lighting.........
And some that just appear to be completely different people...actually I think there was a thread lol

wow she doesn't look 43, or maybe I'm just used to 55 year old camgirls claiming theyre 43 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.