AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Generally disappointed in the actions of a few models

• Thread starter Deleted member 4846
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yossarian said:
Why do you keep ignoring everyone's reasonable advice and focusing on nitpicking the details of what people say? Put on your big boy pants, contact MFC, and stop being so passive-aggressive.

I have sent MFC support 2 messages delineating ALL of the pertinent evidence and haven't heard anything from them at all. I was planning on sharing this information with the thread if/when it arrived. However, given the current state of my messages being ignored, I was sticking to my belief that they don't get involved in disputes over tips.

I don't understand why you guys have a problem with my responses... it gives you all ample chance to respond and prove your massive moral upper hand over the guy that is upset about being conned. In turn, receiving a plethora of "thanks" for your lovely contributions to the conversation. I don't see how it could work out any better for all of you...

mmmCleavage said:
I don't understand why you guys have a problem with my responses... it gives you all ample chance to respond and prove your massive moral upper hand over the guy that is upset about being conned. In turn, receiving a plethora of "thanks" for your lovely contributions to the conversation. I don't see how it could work out any better for all of you...

Dude now you're just being a sarcastic twat.

mmmCleavage said:
yossarian said:
I have sent MFC support 2 messages delineating ALL of the pertinent evidence and haven't heard anything from them at all.
HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.

Was that so fucking hard? You have been advised to, and asked if you have contacted MFC support like 6 times and it took until just THIS minute for you to answer the damn question.

i think, like others have already said, that you should just chalk this up to a learning experience and let it go. if you've contacted mfc and there hasn't been anything pulled by them in your favor.. i think it's pretty safe to say that nothing else can be done.........................

Reactions: WickedTouch
how can someone prevent other people from visiting a girl who steals from the members? i know you all dont like to have members name a girls screen name but in this instance i think its necessary...

Reactions: LadyLuna
Reality_Check said:
how can someone prevent other people from visiting a girl who steals from the members? i know you all dont like to have members name a girls screen name but in this instance i think its necessary...

This is going to sound like a broken record like, but contact MFC support. If in fact many members have been complaining about a model MFC will contact the model, I suppose in some cases fine, or perhaps even ban the model.

Posting the name here is likely to do you little good. There aren't that many members that read the forums, and as you can see from this thread this place isn't very sympathetic to that kinda of behavior.

Models are fortune in that if member scams them than can post it in the model only forum and broadcast on twitter and reach a large audience. AFAIK there is not a members only forum for discussing good and bad points of models. The closest we have is the lounge and it isn't a place I spent much time in.

But it you can get say 10,000 twitter follower you can certainly let them know :D

HiGirlsRHot said:
Models are fortune in that if member scams them than can post it in the model only forum

we do not post member user names in models only. There's no 'black list' in there.

The *rare* rare occasion that a member name gets posted in there as a 'beware' thing is when they are genuinely causing great danger to models/predatory behavior.

Sometimes girls will post 'someone scammed me, pm me if you want the name"

I hope its ok that this is posted here but I don't want anyone to get the idea that we run around naming and shaming members in models only where they cannot defend themselves.

If someone posted a model's REAL NAME, that would be completely inappropriate. Someone posting a model's screen name, which is basically her brand name, with a complaint shouldn't be a problem at all. People leave positive and negative reviews using other business names all the time.

The model can probably change her screen name at any time too. Then even if a lot of people read this, 99% would have no idea who he was talking about. :shifty:

goldenaye666 said:
If someone posted a model's REAL NAME, that would be completely inappropriate. Someone posting a model's screen name, which is basically her brand name, with a complaint shouldn't be a problem at all. People leave positive and negative reviews using other business names all the time.

The model can probably change her screen name at any time too. Then even if a lot of people read this, 99% would have no idea who he was talking about. :shifty:

I understand your line of thinking, but this isn't a place to but other people on blast, or a place that handles MFC complaints.

We don't do this the Model's Only section, and I am pretty sure I recall Amber being against models calling out members because it is unfair/rude.
Even if we models complain about other members, we don't say member "FUDGEFACE" did blah blah. We just are vague and say "I hate it when members do blah blah" usually.

Edit: It's usually okay to complain, vent, and ask for advice/and or consolation, but just handling it like the way this thread went is neither productive, or helpful to anyone's case. x:

Miss_Lollipop said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
Models are fortune in that if member scams them than can post it in the model only forum

we do not post member user names in models only. There's no 'black list' in there.

The *rare* rare occasion that a member name gets posted in there as a 'beware' thing is when they are genuinely causing great danger to models/predatory behavior.

Sometimes girls will post 'someone scammed me, pm me if you want the name"

I hope its ok that this is posted here but I don't want anyone to get the idea that we run around naming and shaming members in models only where they cannot defend themselves.
It's good that you posted this.

I have a much more lax rule about name/shaming in the public section because, as happened here, the person named can view the posts and reply if they feel it's worth their effort. In this case, the person read the post, signed up to reply, but didn't necessarily say anything that proved mmmCleavage was wrong. If anything, her post has made us all even more leery. I can understand why a person would turn to publicly posting like mmmCleavage did when no other avenues were working and was feeling frustrated.

Reality_Check said:
i just sent my complaint to mfc and hopefully there will be some justice to the situation, thank you for the advice...

On behalf of someone else? I'm confused...

I'm not so sure you reporting someone elses issue is going to accomplish much.

MintyFlowers said:
I understand your line of thinking, but this isn't a place to but other people on blast, or a place that handles MFC complaints.

We don't do this the Model's Only section, and I am pretty sure I recall Amber being against models calling out members because it is unfair/rude.
Even if we models complain about other members, we don't say member "FUDGEFACE" did blah blah. We just are vague and say "I hate it when members do blah blah" usually.

Edit: It's usually okay to complain, vent, and ask for advice/and or consolation, but just handling it like the way this thread went is neither productive, or helpful to anyone's case. x:

This forum doesn't resolve MFC complaints, but it is full of them. If the policy is to not specify a party in a complaint, then no complaints from models should say Myfreecams does this, or Livejasmin did that. Their brand names are regularly "put on blast" here. The cam sites and models are paid parties providing services, making them a much more fair comparison than comparing customers and models.

Some other model already said in this topic, that usually customer names are not used by the models, but in some situations they are. If there are situations where the circumstances allow naming someone, then this should be one of them. Its not like he was just saying she's a bitch or wouldn't cater to his weird fetish. He is saying she doesn't complete her financial contracts. The hard working, honest models should want a model who does something like this called out by name. That type of model gives the rest a bad rap. It would be more rude to cast a negative light on all of you, by not naming her.

As a customer, I want to know who she is. If he hadn't named her, I would be wondering... well which model on this forum was it? I find his post helpful, in that if I see that model, I'll know to at least exercise extra caution in dealing with her. If that was indeed her who came her to respond as well, her response made me more inclined to believe his side. Never would have seen that, if he hadn't posted her name. There isn't an Angie's List for webcam performers to be reviewed by customers, as far as I know, so miscellaneous adult forums are the closest thing a customer has to leave a review with a complaint on. The models have control over comments on their profiles on most cam sites, so those never show an adequate review.

goldenaye666 said:
Some other model already said in this topic, that usually customer names are not used by the models, but in some situations they are. If there are situations where the circumstances allow naming someone, then this should be one of them. Its not like he was just saying she's a bitch or wouldn't cater to his weird fetish. He is saying she doesn't complete her financial contracts. The hard working, honest models should want a model who does something like this called out by name. That type of model gives the rest a bad rap. It would be more rude to cast a negative light on all of you, by not naming her.

As a customer, I want to know who she is. If he hadn't named her, I would be wondering... well which model on this forum was it? I find his post helpful, in that if I see that model, I'll know to at least exercise extra caution in dealing with her. If that was indeed her who came her to respond as well, her response made me more inclined to believe his side. Never would have seen that, if he hadn't posted her name. There isn't an Angie's List for webcam performers to be reviewed by customers, as far as I know, so miscellaneous adult forums are the closest thing a customer has to leave a review with a complaint on. The models have control over comments on their profiles on most cam sites, so those never show an adequate review.

I completely agree with you in theory. In practice, I don't think posting a complaint here is a particularly effect technique for warning other members. It is better than nothing but its not Angie's List, nor even twitter which many models use to warn other models about members who try and scam them. This is mostly a models forum, the active members tend to be more pro-model than the average MFC premium. Of course there are plenty of lurkers and so I maybe underestimating the power of the forum. I can think of exactly one occasion where a member posted a complaint about model, which caused me to steer clear of her. (I already had some suspicions)

Experience has shown that a newbie making his first few posts on how XYZ model ripped him off is unlikely to get a lot of sympathy and supporter. It can be a rather painful experience for the newbie, e.g. mmmCleavage.

Reactions: goldenaye666
JoleneBrody said:
Reality_Check said:
i just sent my complaint to mfc and hopefully there will be some justice to the situation, thank you for the advice...

it was my issue and i took care of it....

Reality_Check said:
JoleneBrody said:
Reality_Check said:

it was my issue and i took care of it....
Oh sorry! Yeah u though you were talking about the issue with Lauren Redd and got all lost.

Fo sho! Everyone should always contact MFC as politely as possible. They are far more helpful to member issues than some think, but by making it seem like they don't care it probably cuts down on the stupid emails quite a bit.
I've even seen models get suspended or banned for harrassing members they saw tipping while poaching.

That is unfortunate. Perhaps you can do a search on the model before tipping. You can also create a list of models who never kept their end of their promise.

See, this makes me angry. It angers me because I so badly want to offer videos and other things as tip prizes, but I'm always afraid the content isn't good enough. When and if I do offer a prize of some sort, I am on it FAST. Almost too fast.

But I'm sorry that happened to you.

in any dealings i have had with MFC support they have without fail sided with the model, no matter what has happened, no matter what the mfc mail and chat archives show. :twocents-02cents:

Karli_Killcam said:
See, this makes me angry. It angers me because I so badly want to offer videos and other things as tip prizes, but I'm always afraid the content isn't good enough. When and if I do offer a prize of some sort, I am on it FAST. Almost too fast.

I wouldn't worry about it being 'good enough.' I've seen all sorts of quality out there being sold. Just describe what's on it up front so everyone knows and it's not a problem.

Well, if it's so dark you can't be seen, that might be a problem. ;) Otherwise it'll be fine.

Karli_Killcam said:

Seriously, you can advertise a strip tease and there will be one pissed off member who is mad you didn't do anal. :roll:
Don't sweat it!

Status
Not open for further replies.