AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Game On...You Laugh, You Lose

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lwk7iq097B1qfjjglo1_250.gif
tumblr_lwk7iq097B1qfjjglo2_250.gif

tumblr_lwk7iq097B1qfjjglo3_250.gif
tumblr_lwk7iq097B1qfjjglo4_250.gif

A guy calls his buddy, the horse rancher, and says he's sending a friend over to look at a horse.

His buddy asks, 'How will I recognize him?'

'That's easy; he's a midget with a speech impediment. '

So, the midget shows up, and the guy asks him if he's looking for a male or female horse.

'A female horth. '

So he shows him a prized filly.

'Nith lookin horth. Can I thee her eyeth'?

So the guy picks the midget up and he gives the horse's eyes the once over.

'Nith eyeth, can I thee her earzth'?

So he picks the little fella up again, and shows him the horse's ears.

'Nith earzth, can I see her mouf'?

The rancher is getting pretty ticked off by this point, but he picks him up again and shows him the horse's mouth.

'Nice mouf, can I see her twat'?

Totally mad as fire at this point, the rancher grabs him under his arms and rams the midget's head as far as he can up the horse's fanny, pulls him out and slams him on the ground.

The midget gets up, sputtering and coughing.

'Perhapth I should rephrase that. Can I thee her wun awound a widdlebit'?

Bocefish said:
the horse's fanny

This joke doesn't work as well in North America as in the rest of The Commonwealth.
(For my fellow North Americans - in most of the English speaking world "fanny" is a nickname for the vuvla, not the buttocks.)

I never believed all those blonde jokes before now. The models on this show were given the task to change a processor in a computer.

Reactions: Teagan
Best( and only) video showing how to make Doritos in your own home I have ever seen. Now excuse me I am off to find a sad unicorn.

Shaun__ said:
I never believed all those blonde jokes before now. The models on this show were given the task to change a processor in a computer.

But did she manage to change the processor?

BullFrogBlues said:
Shaun__ said:

But did she manage to change the processor?

I truly doubt she ever did. She was having a lot of difficulty understanding complex computer language, such as it is located inside.

She did raise a good point that doing something is much easier than teaching something. I have had to teach people things before and sometimes I just give up. It is so much faster to just say let me borrow your mouse for a minute.

Ever wanted to see a flasher's penis cut off by a boomerang shaped pizza?

I always blame my whistling on other people too.

I hate when this happens, they never believe it is an accident after the first two times in a row.

Did you call him JJ? You are a tall red head who likes doing things.

Shaun__ said:
Did you call him JJ? You are a tall red head who likes doing things.

Wait, he really likes burnettes... and I'm short! Height is in the eye of the beholder anyways. :lol:

JoleneJolene said:
Damn typos! BrUNettes!
And nope! 5' 4''! Crazy how cams make everyone look super tall.

:eek: 5' 4"!!!!! I think all models look tall on cam because we are always looking up at them due to the camera angle. I would love to get all my favorite models in a height line up. Naked, oh course, for accuracy reasons.

Shaun__ said:
JoleneJolene said:
Damn typos! BrUNettes!
And nope! 5' 4''! Crazy how cams make everyone look super tall.

:eek: 5' 4"!!!!! I think all models look tall on cam because we are always looking up at them due to the camera angle. I would love to get all my favorite models in a height line up. Naked, oh course, for accuracy reasons.

All us ACF girls should do it! I'd be right next to JJ too (5'3.75")! LL then JJ, I think that's a bit backwards. Will this be highest to lowest then?

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.