AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Game of Thrones!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2012
profiles.myfreecams.com
Season 2 Premier tonight, I'm sooooo excited!!! Daenerys Targaryen better RULE THE SEVEN KINGDOMS! :D

Reactions: AlexaPinx
I have to wait til someone kindly torrents it :( My cable provider (virgin) refused to pay for Sky atlantic.

THE KING OF THE NORTH!

Just_mark__ said:
I have to wait til someone kindly torrents it :( My cable provider (virgin) refused to pay for Sky atlantic.

THE KING OF THE NORTH!
just a heads up.

the torrent is out there.
despite my mixed feelings towards season 1, I am downloading it now... I have a morbid curiousity about these things and a big fan of the books and GRRM

the war in the riverlands has always been my favourite part of the saga...gregor clegane riding around pillaging, the bloody mummers cutting feet off, the red wedding...can't wait.

PS there's already a much longer Game of Thrones thread.

My only question is to watch it straight away or wait for the full season at once like I did last year :think:

Reactions: RainbowBryte
Miss_Lollipop said:
My game of thrones party degenerated into watching a hot woman being bent over and paddled over my couch in her bra and panties.

I love my life.
Sometimes - admittedly not most of the time - I'd rather watch game of thrones :oops:

Miss_Lollipop said:
My game of thrones party degenerated into watching a hot woman being bent over and paddled over my couch in her bra and panties.

I love my life.
That was in the show? Rats. It must have happenned when I got up to fix a sandwich.

Chamaeleon said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

I love my life.
That was in the show? Rats. It must have happenned when I got up to fix a sandwich.

Maaaaaaaan! Who broke your sandwich?

Reactions: Chamaeleon
Just_mark__ said:

THE KING OF THE NORTH!

Have you tried tvlinks.co? I have it bookmarked and the show airs exactly 1 hour after it broadcasts on tv. Hasn't failed me yet! Plus I don't have to find a decent download on iso.hunt lol

woot episode 2 of series 2 was accidentally released by HBO in Holland as a web download a week before it should have been. Anyways it is all over the net now.

Reactions: Crumb
BullFrogBlues said:
woot episode 2 of series 2 was accidentally released by HBO in Holland as a web download a week before it should have been. Anyways it is all over the net now.
lol downloading that now too :D

Reactions: ashleymars
Crumb said:
BullFrogBlues said:

I saw that but gonna leave it. I couldn't wait another two weeks for ep 3

If you prefer streaming over torrent-ing. I suggest checking out tubeplus.me (just make sure your virus scanner is up to date, and have a pop-up blocker in place).

Crumb said:
BullFrogBlues said:

I watched it earlier today! This season is going to be so epic. I can't even watch Theon's scenes without getting all cringey though!

My question is, Will Dany go bare-breasted in Qarth?

Wired Magazine asks... http://www.wired.com/underwire/2012/03/ ... -season-2/

In A Clash of Kings, when Daenerys Targaryen arrives in the far-flung city of Qarth, she’s told that local custom dictates that women walk the streets with one breast bare, and, you know, when in Rome…

So will this aspect of the book carry over into the show? The show has so far seemed to seek out every possible opportunity to showcase human mammaries — sometimes to the detriment of dramatic purpose or basic logic — but having Daenerys go bare-breasted in every one of her scenes in Qarth might exceed the boobage quota even for Game of Thrones. It also might risk distracting from the drama and seriousness of the story. Probably the producers will choose to have her be a bit more clothed than she is in the book, but you never know.

Reactions: SexyRapunzel
Chamaeleon said:

In A Clash of Kings, when Daenerys Targaryen arrives in the far-flung city of Qarth, she’s told that local custom dictates that women walk the streets with one breast bare, and, you know, when in Rome…

So will this aspect of the book carry over into the show? The show has so far seemed to seek out every possible opportunity to showcase human mammaries — sometimes to the detriment of dramatic purpose or basic logic — but having Daenerys go bare-breasted in every one of her scenes in Qarth might exceed the boobage quota even for Game of Thrones. It also might risk distracting from the drama and seriousness of the story. Probably the producers will choose to have her be a bit more clothed than she is in the book, but you never know.

I sincerely hope Daenerys goes around topless!!!

Chamaeleon said:

I'd be surprised if she doesn't since HBO seems to be pushing in more sex/nudity so I don't see them removing any.

morment said:
Chamaeleon said:

I'd be surprised if she doesn't since HBO seems to be pushing in more sex/nudity so I don't see them removing any.

Yea you're def right about that! It's like every other scene is someone having sex or just being naked to pour the wine! I say, keep it coming, HBO!

I am absolutely and possibly more than just obsessed with the show. And for the longest time I was pining for ADWD book but I kept holding off on buying it because it was hardcover and more expensive and what not. I kept making excuses for not getting the book even though I really wanted to read more and find out what was going to happen to said characters.
And I lost track of the person, but the sweetest guy ever purchased the book for me on my Birthday. I'm slowly going through each chapter because I know it will be awhile for the next book. D:

As for the show itself, I was really upset with the pace it was going but I knew that things had to be omitted and rushed because HBO gave them 10 hours to do this season. I'm very interested in how Arya and Tywin interact.

I'm another completely obsessed person when it comes to the ASOIAF books and the GOT tv show. I read the books constantly at work and any other chance I get. I pour over them looking for every little clue, prophecy, and foreshadowing about things coming up. I cant believe how rich these books are. Its hard to believe one man created all this from nothing. I almost believe he has some sort of inter-dimensional doorway into Westeros and he's merely reporting what he sees.

The tv show is just as captivating. At first I was sad and confused about why they made so many changes this season, but now its actually fun because I dont know whats coming next.

I think it's fun that I only first found out about this show because during the middle of the first season my mom would bring it up in conversation, not shut up about it. Even during my birthday last year she grabbed my forearm and just looked so physically sad that the season finale had just taken place and she didn't know what she was going to do now while waiting for season 2. My mom has excellent taste for the most part when it comes to shows she likes but no show even compares to how much she loves this show.

Game of Thrones does a great job of making me want and need to know what'll happen next. Each episode ends with me saying "God damn it" because I know I have another week to wait for the next episode. I don't read the books so knowing any of these answers and seeing how tv is going to put it on the screen isn't there for me, I am clueless on all things and I like it that way.

My favorite part of that episode? I think I heard the word Cunt used more than three times.

I'd ask why anyone would hate this show but odds are I'd give the same cross eyed response as when people tell me why they like big bang theory over community.

Reactions: 1 person
OMG Cant wait for the Battle of the Blackwater. The preview looked sooooooooooooooo good. Hurry up and be Sunday already!

Status
Not open for further replies.