AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any person who works from home; products that have been helpful/ made working from home easier

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
The models will probably find this one more relevant, than the members.
But got a lit mirror for the first time ever, it really does make a big difference.
It has bars, not light up dots, like the pic makes it look.

Attachments

• srhgedrhdtrh.JPG
    srhgedrhdtrh.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: AnaBee
The models will probably find this one more relevant, than the members.
But got a lit mirror for the first time ever, it really does make a big difference.
It has bars, not light up dots, like the pic makes it look.
Whoops I forgot to mention, this is only for models who like a lot of makeup (like I do). If you don't wear a lot of makeup, it's probably not worth the extra expense/ overkill.

Reactions: AnaBee and Vixxen81
Whoops I forgot to mention, this is only for models who like a lot of makeup (like I do). If you don't wear a lot of makeup, it's probably not worth the extra expense/ overkill.
I respect the models and artists out there who are just aces at it. Envious sometimes even.

I have never been able to get into makeup. I feel like I'm playing dress up in mommy's closet because of how small I am. But then I see women my size rock it and I'm just like "uh, how?" When I do it, it looks ridiculous. I somehow turn into the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. Lips pursed and over-colored. Eyes dark and shadowed...

I keep it to eye liner some brow filler and concealer around my eyes. Otherwise I look like Pennywise.

I respect the models and artists out there who are just aces at it. Envious sometimes even.

I have never been able to get into makeup. I feel like I'm playing dress up in mommy's closet because of how small I am. But then I see women my size rock it and I'm just like "uh, how?" When I do it, it looks ridiculous. I somehow turn into the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. Lips pursed and over-colored. Eyes dark and shadowed...

I keep it to eye liner some brow filler and concealer around my eyes. Otherwise I look like Pennywise.
Yeah, I've had to take years to learn it. I have some older clips where I look a bit, shall we say "odd" lol
I never wear it in my everyday life.
Honestly, a lot of it is putting on the "Eli persona" it's just a routine, or step for that, if that makes any sense.

Yeah, I've had to take years to learn it. I have some older clips where I look a bit, shall we say "odd" lol
I never wear it in my everyday life.
Honestly, a lot of it is putting on the "Eli persona" it's just a routine, or step for that, if that makes any sense.
Makes perfect sense. :) I think because of the way I entered the industry, I never really created a mask. This is an aha moment for me, I guess in a sense before I started working as a sex worker I was wearing a mask, once I became one I took it off. The me I am when I am on cam is the whore I always wanted to be.

Makes perfect sense. :) I think because of the way I entered the industry, I never really created a mask. This is an aha moment for me, I guess in a sense before I started working as a sex worker I was wearing a mask, once I became one I took it off. The me I am when I am on cam is the whore I always wanted to be.
That makes sense too, and I can relate to that as well. I always worked jobs before where I had to brown nose, so this industry has been freeing for me, as far as getting to say what I truly think, more often. Lol, I probably shouldn't but it's so cathartic, and fun!

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
That makes sense too, and I can relate to that as well. I always worked jobs before where I had to brown nose, so this industry has been freeing for me, as far as getting to say what I truly think more often. Lol, I probably shouldn't but it's so cthartic.
A cavalier 'well if you're going to sexually harass me" I might as well get paid for it mentality, really.

Nothing delights me more than telling guys who think they have agency over me to fuck right the fuck off and keep fucking off until they fuck right off a cliff.

By the way, check out Interview with the Vampire on AMC. ;)

A cavalier 'well if you're going to sexually harass me" I might as well get paid for it mentality, really.
Oh for real. It's true. Every job I've ever had I got sexually harrassed in, some quite badly. I thought it would only be jobs that didn't require a degree, but once I got my degrees, that bubble was burst. It was just as bad, if not worse in those jobs. Fuck it. I'm happier getting paid for it too. I got a side job in 2017, and nothing had changed, it was still super bad, so I'm over it. I'm too cynical to believe me too changed much.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Oh for real. It's true. Every job I've ever had I got sexually harrassed in, some quite badly. I thought it would only be jobs that didn't require a degree, but once I got my degrees, that bubble was burst. It was just as bad, if not worse in those jobs. Fuck it. I'm happier getting paid for it too. I got a side job in 2017, and nothing had changed, it was still super bad, so I'm over it. I'm too cynical to believe me too changed much.
Jenna Ortega Hot Ones GIF by First We Feast

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise