AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Funny Member/Model Names

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NikkiBlossom

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Nov 3, 2012
So every so often, I come across a member or model whose name cracks me up.

One time I had BarackObama in my room and he had every Barack gif in his arsenal.

Also when I see QueenofTrolls online, I can't help but laugh.

What names have you all found that you think is just hilarious?

NikkiBlossom said:
So every so often, I come across a member or model whose name cracks me up.

One time I had BarackObama in my room and he had every Barack gif in his arsenal.

Also when I see QueenofTrolls online, I can't help but laugh.

What names have you all found that you think is just hilarious?

I have a HaiBBHru

RedSoloCup (I filll you up..its time to partyyyy!)

notokenshere (funny he always tips)

SandyVagina - my regular (he has a pink font and everybody thinks he's a girl and they ask to buy videos from him).
Diaperboy24 - he's actually wearing a diaper on cam
IDontDoSkypes - he's awesome, just hates being pm'ed for "skype bb"
Knee_Grow / YourDaughter / YourStepson / I_WantDivorce - I thought he's a troll at first but he's just a dude with a weird sense of humour.

Not all are hilarious, but still...I wonder what they were thinking when they decided "this is me!"

LIQ_MY_DIQ
uglyman4u
tittyteaser (pretty normal but I noticed he was in a minimum of ten different rooms at once while I was cruising, looking for funny member names.)
rasputant (gee, you were poisoned AND stabbed, and yet here you are) :)
KurtesyFlush

Nordling said:
Not all are hilarious, but still...I wonder what they were thinking when they decided "this is me!"

LIQ_MY_DIQ
uglyman4u
tittyteaser (pretty normal but I noticed he was in a minimum of ten different rooms at once while I was cruising, looking for funny member names.)
rasputant (gee, you were poisoned AND stabbed, and yet here you are) :)
KurtesyFlush

KurtesyFlush got me good.

JordanBlack said:
SandyVagina - my regular (he has a pink font and everybody thinks he's a girl and they ask to buy videos from him).
Knee_Grow / YourDaughter / YourStepson / I_WantDivorce - I thought he's a troll at first but he's just a dude with a weird sense of humour.

I don't know if its the same guy or not, but he has come into my room on SM a few times. And when I said his name outloud the first time, I had to hold in my chuckle. suprisingly, that guy was also pretty cool.

NikkiBlossom said:
JordanBlack said:

I don't know if its the same guy or not, but he has come into my room on SM a few times. And when I said his name outloud the first time, I had to hold in my chuckle. suprisingly, that guy was also pretty cool.

The first time he came in my room I refused to say his name...started laughing out loud. And yes he's actually a great guy and his wife is a fellow model on mfc.

Reactions: NikkiBlossom
I had a dude as virgindick. He made for some hilarious conversations on cam. He seemed like a troll at first but then he started getting my room and eventually became a regular. He disappeared one day suddenly. My room thinks he got laid lol....

NoelleBright said:
I thought DreamOfAnalia was actually DreamOfAnal for the longest time because the ia always gets cut off on the MFC homepage for me.
Same here! The day I went into her room and found out her name is NOT DreamOfAnal.. That was a revelation.

There was a guy who came in my room for a few days...kind of one of those sarcastic-but-friendly trolls. Anyway, his name was spelt in such a way that to say it out loud would sound like "n*gg*rs" and he'd tip me, Id say thanks and he'd be all like HEY AREN'T YOU GOING TO SAY THANK YOU _________" :woops:

Jessi said:
There was a guy who came in my room for a few days...kind of one of those sarcastic-but-friendly trolls. Anyway, his name was spelt in such a way that to say it out loud would sound like "n*gg*rs" and he'd tip me, Id say thanks and he'd be all like HEY AREN'T YOU GOING TO SAY THANK YOU _________" :woops:

Not funny at all!

But "Mom&Dad" always makes me laugh. :lol:

mynameisbob84 said:
There's a dood called "4tipping", which I thought was pretty clever. Whenever he tips, the model will (generally) say "thankyou, 4tipping".... thank you for tipping... geddit? :shifty:
a former model last year held a game with the winner able to pick her premium name for a month.

the guy who won had her change her name to "forgivinmeaids"
I had a giggle or two about that

rexcode said:
mynameisbob84 said:
There's a dood called "4tipping", which I thought was pretty clever. Whenever he tips, the model will (generally) say "thankyou, 4tipping".... thank you for tipping... geddit? :shifty:

I always get a laugh out of "4fuckingme" for the same reason.

MFC won't let me change to a name beginning with a number. "Fornotsmoking" appears to be taken, so "fernotsmokin" is now mine. :lol:

Jessi said:

Wow, what an ass. There was a SM member in my room the other day with the screen name N!GG*R. :? He was one of those 5-second free chat lurkers.

Reactions: Nordling
I had one guy come in on SM with the name "ThorinOakencock". I couldn't help myself. I laughed. I said his name was badass.

He left :( I wanted to diddle and talk about the Hobbit...

Model named IWantUrTokens or something similar.

Maybe it's the former druggie in me, but every time I see SexyKhloe online, I instantly see it as SexyKhole.

Currently one online JuicyStudent, topic 'tokens kind of make me happy and naked' :p and one RISSJIZZ and one WitchyElf and a NipplesYummy. Just saw SkyofEpicness, too.

EDIT: PizzSlut. OK, I might end up liking her.:lol:

UncleThursday said:
Model named IWantUrTokens or something similar.

Maybe it's the former druggie in me, but every time I see SexyKhloe online, I instantly see it as SexyKhole.

Currently one online JuicyStudent, topic 'tokens kind of make me happy and naked' :p and one RISSJIZZ and one WitchyElf and a NipplesYummy. Just saw SkyofEpicness, too.

EDIT: PizzSlut. OK, I might end up liking her.:lol:

I was going to come in here and say PizzaSlut! I laughed so hard when I saw her on last night. Then her profile picture is of her eating pizza. Double Awesome!!

Also I saw a model who's name looks like "SweetAzzHo" because the way MFC cuts it off but her real name is "SweetAzzHoney". :lol: I wonder if MFC does this on purpose?

mynameisbob84 said:

:lol: One of my friends changes his name to "ForTheTacos" "TheThePizza" "ForTippingMe" etc and then has a heyday with tipping me under those names. He always cracks me up!

In one models room I go into she occasionally gets tokens for writing names on her body. Whenever that happens I open up the password generator and set it to the maximum 13 characters allowed for names. Change my name to several and start tipping away. :lol:

V4cObNOZS0hds
fOWc9GqRsfGal
hvMFBY12lCtnj
jsUBs0risiSPH
HnN5XJu55gRWG
PU4OQRPLKvYKS
ag7ALb7D5O9zC
SKhZxl2dLSpwP
TXrvyswp7wO6P
y9OBTHwpFqcf3

Yeah, and we get to request where she writes our name, so it's kind of fun watching her try to fit some of them in places.

I would like to remind people who rename or create fun and funny usernames: Capital letters are your friend. Use them if there are supposed to be multiple words in the name.

It really helps with pronunciation.

suchacoolguy / SuchACoolGuy

^^blends together ^^easier to read

Status
Not open for further replies.