AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favourite songs - one per post please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing about this live version of New York City Serenade is not perfect.
I love that there's a mini standing ovation during the piano intro - before the body of the song even kicks in - as soon as the crowd realise what song they're about to hear. I would have shit rocks to have been in that crowd.
I love that they've gone to the effort of bringing in a string section, a horn section and extra percussion just for that one song. They don't play it very often but when they do, they clearly want to do it right.
I love the performance itself. I can't fault it.
I love that by the time the song builds to its crescendo with the awesome "He's singin'" refrain (7:55), the crowd don't know whether to sing, clap or cry (I probably would have done the latter cos' I'm a giant pussy :-D)
I love the applause at the end. The crowd seem so appreciative. :)

Leena, even though I disgree with you about the latest Bon Iver album (shameless self promotion FTW, bb! - http://popcultureponderings.wordpress.com/2011/06/28/bon-iver-bon-iver/), you have super duper taste in music :)
I've recently gotten into Bill Withers in a big way. I'd always dug "Ain't No Sunshine" but the dood has so much going for him besides the well-known stuff. The guy was funky as fuck in addition to being one soulful motherfucker.

Some of my favourites from Bill...

Also, this is a cover of a Withers song, but it's fucking incredible...

Reactions: LeenaLiberty
mynameisbob84 said:
Leena, even though I disgree with you about the latest Bon Iver album (shameless self promotion FTW, bb! - http://popcultureponderings.wordpress.com/2011/06/28/bon-iver-bon-iver/), you have super duper taste in music :)
I've recently gotten into Bill Withers in a big way. I'd always dug "Ain't No Sunshine" but the dood has so much going for him besides the well-known stuff. The guy was funky as fuck in addition to being one soulful motherfucker.

Some of my favourites from Bill...

Ha ha.... yes all of those songs from Bill are great. I think he is my psychic soulmate.
As far as the 2nd Bon Iver... just too pitchy and electronic sounding for me. I like electronic don't get me wrong, but just didn't feel like a match with his previous style. I felt it had a kinda glossy manufactured feel, which was very different from for Emma. It has grown on me though, just a bit...

At any rate... God Bless Bill Withers as I always say.
My favorite, by far........... below...

Say yes to Crack.....

Possibly the best Baby Got Back remix on the planet... with a pure touch of class.

Jazz anyone....

Long, strong... down to get the friction on... :clap:

Two for the night-then I'm out.

This song was on my alarm this morning, and was in my head all damn day...
Ahh, the soothing sounds of Firefall :)

Heard this in a cam girl's room the other week and fucking love it. It's a cover of The Weeknd's "Wicked Games" and is one of those rare cases where the cover is better than the original. Plus, pretty girls with even prettier voices swearing up a storm is kinda hawt.

mynameisbob84 said:
Heard this in a cam girl's room the other week and fucking love it. It's a cover of The Weeknd's "Wicked Games" and is one of those rare cases where the cover is better than the original. Plus, pretty girls with even prettier voices swearing up a storm is kinda hawt.

Interesting version... I am going to let it marinate a bit.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.