AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Exxxotica Miami

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I give up on trying to ask whos going...on MFC that is lol.

All I know is Miami South Beach that weekend , hopefully the weather is nice enough to go to the beach. And be Ill be attending Exxxotica as a guest of one of my model friends whos representing MFC.

Miami will be a nice change of pace from dreary ass San Francisco for me lol. Nice little mini weekend vacation . :dance:

Well.. I'm not sure of everyones itinerary yet but I plan to attend on Saturday during the daytime at the convention. I've heard a lot of buzz around MFC about many girls that are going so I say if the travel expenses aren't a big issue, you have nothing to lose. :twocents-02cents: Plus, (I saw someone mention tax info) this trip is a great writeoff. As a mater of fact, my accountant told me I needed to go on MORE trips this year so I don't pay near the taxes.

Hope to see everyone there!

KristyLIVE of Myfreecams.com

My main contact in Miami cancelled on me.. So im not goin :crybaby:

Oh well..another time another place....hopefully MFC would go out to California again next year..since they are still sponsoring Adultcon lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.