AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Exxxotica Expo Los Angeles August 26-28

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JerMajesty

Banhammered
Oct 11, 2010
After missing the one in Miami 2 months ago, its in Los Angeles this time and Im definitely not gonna miss it..already got my VIP tickets and everything.

Its just another stop on my end of summer vacation, most definitely gonna try to do it big and enjoy myself cause ill be in LA all week ...possibly hitting up Legoland ,Disneyland , getting a Paramount Studios tour, getting drunk at the Hollywood Strip , catching whatever concert at the Hollywood Bowl and hanging out at Venice beach..

On their website, I noticed some of the more popular MFC models attending, which is nice, I already look forward to meeting with a couple that I know, and possibly meeting with a couple of none nude models, as well as the MFC employees running the booth whom Ive met with at Adultcon last summer

So whos going? Or is thinking about going? :mrgreen: Just asking, both premiums and models :thumbleft:

After hearing whos going .... Ill be sure and try to take a group photo :mrgreen:

anyways cmon..no model or premium on this site is thinking about going?

AmeliaTwist said:
I'm going. :)

looking forward to seeing ya there then ;)

im more pumped up now that i found out Hempcon is happening right next to Exxxotica :mrgreen: gonna be blazed and maybe partake in the consumption of weed cookies...before, during or after exxxotica at the after party :lol:

violet 420 is having a cam girl party on event after exxxxotica on Friday ...

Wow..wouldnt i like to be a fly on the wall on both those events ... :mrgreen:

I will definitely be there with Kota_Morgue! We are sooooo excited!

Question.. does anyone know what we should buy as far as wireless internet connection goes? It needs to allow 2 laptops to stream webcam for a couple hours for 3 days. So 15 hours for each laptop. Can anyone help? Should I just get a tmobile broadband wireless hotspot or something else? Thanks!

Reactions: Shaun__
I wanna go to that meet and greet with thw models and leo on thursday...he invited models to a hotel or a club near the convention center on thursday night...im tryin hard to get myself invited lol...

so..i found out where its at... ill be having a beer at that place...

see you ladies going on thursday (tomorrow) ;) id like to talk to leo and some of the admins going if possible ....

question though..if theres anyone going tomorrow, can i come as one of your guests ? i know its a long shot asking but that just came up thats all lol...

pm me if youre interested

I heard Leo is a real nice guy, if i get in tomorrow id be jokingly all like all like..

"Hi, I love your site MFC, ive spent about $15,000 on it , care to buy me a drink? " and show him my reward points thru MFC on my phone :lol:

im kinda nervous about tonight now lol... wonder how a loyal mfc customer like myself is gonna be received and how the mfc people hosting the event tonight is gonna react :whistle:

:-D Sweet ...i met lovedesire outside the bar...hee hee itll be a fun night

And i was told it was a private event....bitches...lol...oh well...it was worth a shot..guess ill have a beer to drown my disgust lol

Total bullshit that i spend a lot of money on ur site but i cant have a drink with the admins and models at a public event...imm so fuckin disappointed i might skip exxotica and stop comin to mfc all together....didnt even hear me out or anythin

JerMajesty said:
Total bullshit that i spend a lot of money on ur site but i cant have a drink with the admins and models at a public event...imm so fuckin disappointed i might skip exxotica and stop comin to mfc all together....didnt even hear me out or anythin
Ha you sound like a (drunk) spoiled brat. :D

Love desire and a 420 girl was nice to me....but the rest looked down on me or somethin..like a 2nd class citizen..sheesh im just a guy who wanted to chat it up.cant i get a break...

Sorry to hear you are disappointed but dont let one little thing ruin your trip. You are there for Exxxotica not a private party between admins and models. Go out have fun tonight then go meet and talk to whomever is at the MFC booth tomorrow and enjoy what you went for, meeting and interacting with people at exxxotica.

Just food for thought:
This was a private party that leo put together and invited models to? If that is the case and he rented a room/bar or w/e for the night he has the right to monitor who comes and goes. This was an event for employer (admins) and employees (models).....Just because you spend $1000's at wal mart every year doesnt mean you get invited to the company Christmas party and this should be no different. Just my :twocents-02cents:

Whatever...i woulda thought my 17000 reward points would have some pull...hella unappreciative ...it wouldve been 20000 reward points after this wrekend..but i guess not...my plan was to go around exxxxotica tipping like crazy on my phone ..to those who i deemed nice or whatever..

Oh well...back to drinkin...oh and i saw some of u ladies on this amber site at the bar tonight..u know who u are >_>

ElaySmith said:
Just because you spend $1000's at wal mart every year doesnt mean you get invited to the company Christmas party and this should be no different.

That's strange, I get to go to all the Wal-mart functions. We meet out back by the dumpster and chow down on last week's burritos. Pretty sweet deal, as long as you take a pass on the guacamole!

"Youre just a premium member"

that really hit me hard tonight when someone said it and asked me to leave...

anyways i wont be going to exxxotica anymore..i had fun the last times i went, granted i was trying to get more out of it, at least a drink with the admins and models going thats all..but that didnt happen ...

anyways sorry for the rants...im just feelin a lil down tonight..i had half expected to be turned away..but not as harshly... i was hoping to get treated with more respect seeing as ive been on the site 2 years and spent like 2 or 3 used cars worth of cash lol...

Here's the thing:
• You're not a model
• You're not an admin
• You weren’t invited to the party
• You weren’t sent a ticket to Exxotica
• You went on your own accord
• Other premiums have WAY more RP than you do and have spent WAY more money on the site that you and if they weren’t invited, then why would you be?
• If it was a private party for Admins and Models, then why don’t you see why you weren’t allowed in?
• When it comes down to it, you purchased tokens, MFC gave you the tokens and you spent the tokens however you saw fit. Therefore the transaction had been completed and they didn’t really owe you anything.

I am sorry that you were treated poorly, it really does suck and I hope that you do have fun there at the event and meet awesome people, but you weren't REALLY owed anything just because you have spent a lot of money on the website.

I do hope you have a great day though, try to have fun, try to meet new people and shrug this off!

Reactions: Urbo666
Yea yeah..i knew i was gonna get scolded sooner or later...

anyways forget about it...poor judgement on my part..guess i was just a wishful thinker tonight..trying to make something out of nothin...

It was a public place, public bar/restaurant but since i was just a premium member, i wasnt allowed to hang out with them...so I was asked to leave...private event..even i was chatting it up with everyone...

anyways hope that clears things up...

JerMajesty said:
It was a public place, public bar/restaurant but since i was just a premium member, i wasnt allowed to hang out with them...so I was asked to leave...private event..even i was chatting it up with everyone...

anyways hope that clears things up...

It's best to just let it go. Ranting will only make you angrier and will not solve anything.

Aight now that I have had a few hours to clear my head and currently dealing with a hangover, yeah it was wrong for me to go last night...still ringing in my head the words "Youre just a premium member" but im moving on...

Anyways good luck to the ladies I saw last night that is on here at ACF , sorry if there was any uncomfortable feelings , and I hope you get tipped/compensated by those jerks (the admins / leos right hand man I saw ) after Exxxxotica....

I now ask Miss Amber please to lock this thread or delete..whichever.. ...cause its just full of foolish drunken rants from last night...

I read thru the thread you started...and was initially amused, but then more than a little concerned, and finally more than a little disgusted.

Sounds like you're already following one or more of what I was going to suggest....

1) Sober up

2) Get up and go look in the mirror

3) If you like what you see, then do as your forum avatar suggests

4) If you don't like what you see, then start working on growing up

5) You might want to look then at your Profile Headline and see if it also needs a change :twocents-02cents:

:handgestures-salute:

Reactions: SNATCH
Status
Not open for further replies.