AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Don't We Have Things Backwards, or is it just me?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jupiter551 said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
Interestingly enough in one of the most nude tolerant cities in the US and possibly the world San Francisco, there is a growing backlash against public nudity.

Public nudity ban eyed in fed-up San Fran

SAN Francisco may be getting ready to shed its image as a city where anything goes, including clothing.

City lawmakers are scheduled to vote on Tuesday on an ordinance that would prohibit nudity in most public places.

The blanket ban would represent an escalation of a two-year tiff between a devoted group of men who strut their stuff through the city's famously gay Castro District and the supervisor who represents the area.

Supervisor Scott Wiener's proposal would make it illegal for a person over the age of five to "expose his or her genitals, perineum or anal region on any public street, footpath, street median, parklet or plaza" or while using public transit.

A first offence would carry a maximum penalty of a $US100 ($A97.26) fine, but prosecutors would have authority to charge a third violation as a misdemeanour punishable by up to a $US500 fine and a year in jail.
more here. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-fed-up-san-fran/story-fn3dxix6-1226519378357
lol wait, the guy who wants to stop men showing their wieners in public is named Wiener? :lol:
I've been to san francisco a couple of times, I gotta say it's one of the nicest cities I've ever been to, and it's only right-wing media that seems to portray it as some kind of den of iniquity where you can't go to the bathroom without getting anally fisted.

I used to hang out in the city quite often, still do sometimes, and I rarely was anally fisted, or even orally assaulted. Now if you're trolling the Castro,,, you know, you have your fly undone and your junk is pulled out, and you're all leaned back with you're hands on your hips walking backwards. Well, that's just asking for it. :lol:

Reactions: Jupiter551
My inclination is to quote this every time it looks as if it might drop off page one. Of course I wont, I don't think Amber would take kindly to me making my own sticky thread, but how perfect is this clip? For me spot on.
lordmagellan said:
This was on over the weekend and the whole time I thought of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.