AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Done with chaturbate…

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
But you conveniently forgot the part that immediately precedes that which states "perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to access and view such content":
"Videos and Images Offered by Community Members. Community Members, including Independent Broadcasters, may create or otherwise make available video, photo, or other content containing content and intellectual property that they own or have a license to use ("Member Content"). In making available Member Content, you are representing and warranting to the Company that you have all the necessary rights and permissions to make such content available through the Platform and to offer to all Community Members who acquire the Member Content a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to access and view such content through the Platform. To be clear, you understand and agree that once a Community Member acquires Member Content uploaded by you in the Community Member's Account on the Platform, you have granted to that Community Member a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to access and view such content through the Platform, and represent that you have all necessary rights and permissions to grant such license."

Which part of "purchased" confused you into equating it with tips and gratuity?
I didn't conveniently leave anything out, you're choosing to deliberately misinterpret the TOS. My post trumps your post all day, every day, and 365 days a year. You can stomp your feet all you want but you're not going to get anywhere with it. Or I don't know, stop being a condescending jerk and ask CB support if there's a technical error. You assume malice when there probably isn't any.

You assume malice when there probably isn't any.
Great point, this happens so often, when a little patience would often get people exactly what they wanted.

These sites have glitches, but a lot of them have workarounds... if anyone is nice enough, and willing to share them with you...

I’m relatively sure a few of the older saved videos in my collection are from models who deleted their account at some point. They’re still there, and the few I checked still work.

@ContrarianPOV - did you check the mobile version of CB? Just bring up the main website from a browser on your phone. That’s how I checked mine, and my content links are still accessible the same way they always were.
If you still have your links visible in your collection, then you can still access them. It's the ones they removed from your collection that you can't access. And, yes, even older deleted accounts had content that was accessible as long as the link appeared in your page. The request to have the links removed most likely came from the models, but CB never offered any refunds to the members for the content they PURCHASED before CB removed that content. I'm sure you are missing videos and photos from your collection of which you aren't aware...unless you only purchased a few. I purchased a lot.

I didn't conveniently leave anything out, you're choosing to deliberately misinterpret the TOS. My post trumps your post all day, every day, and 365 days a year. You can stomp your feet all you want but you're not going to get anywhere with it. Or I don't know, stop being a condescending jerk and ask CB support if there's a technical error. You assume malice when there probably isn't any.
Yes, you did. I just quoted the critically important part that you left out, which immediately precedes your statement and contradicts your statement. In California, nebulous and contradictory language will always move towards favoring the defrauded. Particularly when the defrauded has clear and unambiguous supporting language like "purchase", which does not mean tips or gratuities. It's not a technical error. They essentially said I am SOL and quoted that same portion of the TOS that you just did. I tried to resolve it amicably.

Yes, you did. I just quoted the critically important part that you left out, which immediately precedes your statement and contradicts your statement. In California, nebulous and contradictory language will always move towards favoring the defrauded. Particularly when the defrauded has clear and unambiguous supporting language like "purchase", which does not mean tips or gratuities. It's not a technical error. They essentially said I am SOL and quoted that same portion of the TOS that you just did. I tried to resolve it amicably.
So you were told that my statement trumps your statement and you're still wanting to argue the point? You're better off beating your head against a brick wall my dude. But go ahead, waste your money. There isn't a lawyer on earth who would take this case, well except maybe Trump's old lawyers...better hurry up before all of them are disbarred/sanctioned.

Regardless of anything, the models didn’t fuck with your content, and openly admitting that you’re watching and refusing to pay under this guise of boycott is ridiculous. The site still collects your ad revenue while the models collect absolutely nothing. At least if you’re tipping, they’re getting 50% of the money you spend. By watching and not tipping, you’re only benefiting the website while fucking over the model.

Having the "perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to access and view such content" doesn't mean the platform has any obligation to keep the content on it's site.

Edit: The purpose of this isn't even necessarily for users, it's for liability purposes. CB is basically making sure that anyone who uploads content on the site can't later claim that their rights were violated someone viewing the content, as they've agreed to grant a license for their content to be viewed.
Well, they can't claim it's "just CYA, regular TOS language" and then use that language to defraud high paying customers (or even lower paying ones) and not expect that their same language can't be used against them. It's a double-edged sword.

Regardless of anything, the models didn’t fuck with your content, and openly admitting that you’re watching and refusing to pay under this guise of boycott is ridiculous. The site still collects your ad revenue while the models collect absolutely nothing. At least if you’re tipping, they’re getting 50% of the money you spend. By watching and not tipping, you’re only benefiting the website while fucking over the model.
Actually, I had stopped watching CB. I can't get over that defrauding thing. It ruined the experience for me.

Actually, I had stopped watching CB. I can't get over that defrauding thing. It ruined the experience for me.
America Ferrera Goodbye GIF by Emmys

But I do want to say one more thing...

You are not God King of Chaturbate. Your (unprovable) story does not represent all, or even a portion of the rest of the people who buy tokens on CB. It was really disingenuous of you to come here all ROAR THIS IS WHY, I SWEAR IT HAPPENED TO EVERYONE! When multiple people confirm they have their content intact and CB told you point blank to take a long walk off a short pier.

But you conveniently forgot the part that immediately precedes that which states "perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to access and view such content":
"Videos and Images Offered by Community Members. Community Members, including Independent Broadcasters, may create or otherwise make available video, photo, or other content containing content and intellectual property that they own or have a license to use ("Member Content"). In making available Member Content, you are representing and warranting to the Company that you have all the necessary rights and permissions to make such content available through the Platform and to offer to all Community Members who acquire the Member Content a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to access and view such content through the Platform. To be clear, you understand and agree that once a Community Member acquires Member Content uploaded by you in the Community Member's Account on the Platform, you have granted to that Community Member a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license to access and view such content through the Platform, and represent that you have all necessary rights and permissions to grant such license."

Which part of "purchased" confused you into equating it with tips and gratuity?
You seem to be missing the part that actually relates to your issue "We have the absolute right to remove any Member Content" <- Purchased content can be removed by chaturbate at any time.

I dont think it was right when sony did it and removed peoples downloads of shows they had paid for and tbh I dont think it's right here. But this is how things are, purchase no longer means buying something, purchase these days means licensing something and the terms of a license are always in flux, and come with these clauses that the thing being licensed can be revoked at any time. it's not just sony or chaturbate, it's every company that offers digital media.

I am also missing media, it seems to be from models that stopped working a while ago and their documents are most likely no longer up to date on CB's system so cb legally can no longer provide access to those files as they do not have the correct paper work on file anymore for the performers, hence the ability to view the files gets removed.

America Ferrera Goodbye GIF by Emmys

But I do want to say one more thing...

You are not God King of Chaturbate. Your (unprovable) story does not represent all, or even a portion of the rest of the people who buy tokens on CB. It was really disingenuous of you to come here all ROAR THIS IS WHY, I SWEAR IT HAPPENED TO EVERYONE! When multiple people confirm they have their content intact and CB told you point blank to take a long walk off a short pier.
LOL! Sorry if I made you become unhinged. I never said I was a god or king of anything. The ONE legit person who replied was confused about what I meant, so I clarified that for him. I just came here to offer a little insight into why things may be going downhill on CB recently. You are more than welcome to reject that. And the only person who prescribed any sort of violence or harm to me was you. Obviously, I touched a nerve. Or perhaps I am hovering a little too close to things CB people don't want to be made public.

Reactions: Vixxen81
You seem to be missing the part that actually relates to your issue "We have the absolute right to remove any Member Content" <- Purchased content can be removed by chaturbate at any time.
I didn't miss that point at all. That's why I blame CB, not the models. It is CB who ultimately made the conscious decision to eff me.

Something about taking a long walk off a short pier
Oh OK, I don't think that was meant literally. Just a saying.
You were rude to her, so she was rude back. C'est la vie.

I think a lot of us sympathize with you on the issue, but we're just trying to tell you, you might be wasting time w your lawyer (I'm assuming you have someone you already like on retainer, like many of us do).

Last edited:
Oh OK, I don't think that was meant literally. Just a saying.
You were rude to her, so she was rude back. C'est la vie.
I think a lot of us sympathize with you on the issue, but we're just trying to tell you, you might be wasting time w your lawyer (I'm assuming you have someone you already like on retainer, like many of us do).
I don't sympathize at all, honestly. It's no different than iTunes removing songs from their library that I purchased and they suddenly decided I wasn't allowed to have any more or when they dumped an entire shitty U2 album into my archive that I didn't ask for -- that's just the way it goes with digital content.

But yes it is just a saying. :)

I don't sympathize at all, honestly.
After how he's talked to you in this thread, I don't blame you. I doubt anyone would 🤍

• Hugs
Reactions: Vixxen81
I didn't miss that point at all. That's why I blame CB, not the models. It is CB who ultimately made the conscious decision to eff me.
it might not have been chaturbates decision, if they no longer have the up to date paperwork on file they cannot continue providing access to that content, that would be one of the reasons why that specific break in the tos is there.

ETA: from what I understand of the document requirements anyway.

She was rude to me, not vice versa. Anything I said in response to her wasn't insulting in the least, and it was detached from the tinge of anger or emotional outburst with which she treated me. Is pointing out that her opinion is lacking in merit and validity rude? More obnoxious than accusing me a god complex, when she was the one that was beside herself with indignation that anyone might question any aspect of her dictates? She accused me of "roaring" when she was barking out in all caps. I never used any pejorative "figure of speech" to her that implied harm. You must have missed the entire discourse. The rudeness was entirely one-sided. I don't know if she works for CB or not, but she is certainly not doing them any favors by virtually daring to bring a class action against them.

She was rude to me, not vice versa. Anything I said in response to her wasn't insulting in the least, and it was detached from the tinge of anger or emotional disconnect with which she treated me. Is pointing out that her opinion is lacking in merit and validity rude? More obnoxious than accusing me a god complex, when she was the one that was beside herself with indignation that anyone might question any aspect of her dictates? She accused me of "roaring" when she was barking out in all caps. I never used any pejorative "figure of speech" to her that implied harm. You must have missed the entire discourse. The rudeness was entirely one-sided. I don't know if she works for CB or not, but she is certainly not doing them any favors by virtually daring to bring a class action against them.
You're ridiculous. Good day.

Reactions: MarieElise
Well, they can't claim it's "just CYA, regular TOS language" and then use that language to defraud high paying customers (or even lower paying ones) and not expect that their same language can't be used against them. It's a double-edged sword.
Listen, I'm not saying it doesn't suck that the videos disappeared, all I'm saying is using the language in their TOS against them isn't going to work, there is no double-edged sword here. There are specific legal reasons why things are written the way they are, and often times the language used doesn't make the most sense to anyone not familiar with the legal system.

She was rude to me, not vice versa. Anything I said in response to her wasn't insulting in the least, and it was detached from the tinge of anger or emotional outburst with which she treated me. Is pointing out that her opinion is lacking in merit and validity rude? More obnoxious than accusing me a god complex, when she was the one that was beside herself with indignation that anyone might question any aspect of her dictates? She accused me of "roaring" when she was barking out in all caps. I never used any pejorative "figure of speech" to her that implied harm. You must have missed the entire discourse. The rudeness was entirely one-sided. I don't know if she works for CB or not, but she is certainly not doing them any favors by virtually daring to bring a class action against them.
I've been following the whole time.

She told you the truth; you didn't like it, and started being rude.
That was what I saw and read.
If that was in retaliation to something she said prior, that you took the wrong way, then I'm afraid that's on you, not her.
Refusing to be a liar by telling someone what they want to hear, and being honest instead, is completely different from being purposefully rude.
As far as I read the thread, you got mad because she was honest with you, and didn't blow smoke up your ass.

ETA; I would advise introspection here. Find where you specifically started taking her as "rude" and getting retaliatory, and ask youself "If a man had worded that specific message to me that way, would I have taken it as rude ?".
If we are being real here, I'm gonna go with your answer to that introspective question likely being No.
It's a fact women get persecuted for saying things without coddling, and softening blows. Men don't.

I've been following the whole time.

She told you the truth; you didn't like it, and started being rude.
That was what I saw and read.
If that was in retaliation to something she said prior, that you took the wrong way, then I'm afraid that's on you, not her.
Refusing to be a liar by telling someone what they want to hear, and being honest instead, is completely different from being purposefully rude.
As far as I read the thread, you got mad because she was honest with you, and didn't blow smoke up your ass.
He's obviously not dealt with a ton of East Coast women. Sugarcoating is not something we're known for, quite the opposite in fact. It's cool, though. If he knew anything about Chaturbate at all, he'd know that not a single representative would be allowed to speak the way I did or with as much disclosure. It's standard operations answers, nothing more and nothing less.

Reactions: MarieElise
He's obviously not dealt with a ton of East Coast women. Sugarcoating is not something we're known for, quite the opposite in fact.
I love you. My whole family is East Coast; New England on one side, and I know exactly what you mean.

And to dispel any notion about it being related to some sort of glitch or any sudden realization by CB about proper documentation lacking in several models, it just so happened that one of my models whose content was missing just posted new content and sent a message for me to buy it. That's actually when I noticed my content links were removed. Like I'm really going to buy new content knowing it will be removed immediately.