AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Domestic Violence

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a violent person. I don't get angry quick and even when I do I prefer to plot and scheme revenge in the background rather than kicking a door down and charging in guns blazing.

I get along with most people and have never been in a fight simply because I disagreed with somebody.

However I have been in a couple fights, both major fights I have been in were because a female friend called me or came to me with bruises on their face or a bloody lip. Both times drove me to rage where I found the guy as quick as I could and went in fists flying.

Domestic violence is never ok. Ever. No exceptions.

btw I got my ass kicked in both fights :) Chivalry sucks

Domestic violence is sickening. The perpetrators of such attacks really anger me.

As for the victims, reading accounts like SpexyAshleigh's frustrates me. So many of them share a similar pattern to her story. We can clearly see a pattern in how they work and yet we don't seem able to consistently provide whatever it is these victims need to get out of these relationships. It is really heartbreaking. I wish I could give them all the strength to escape.

There is never an excuse for domestic violence. Self defense yes, but not constant malicious abuse.
All abusive scumbags are the same from what I can tell because most stories of abuse are nearly identical and it sounds like the same thing that has happened to Women I know. Then when and if a Woman finally works up the nerve to leave them for good they always pull something really intelligent out of their ass like "It's alright...I forgive you for making me mad and forcing me to beat you. Stop being silly and come back to me. You know I love you".
Guys like that need to be tied to a tree and have bricks hurled at their head.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Status
Not open for further replies.