AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Doctor Who

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i loved the blink episode. lol i got bouncy and anxious and couldn't sit still so that means ut was good

dr who has become my favorite television series ever. and david tennant my favorite dr although matt davis is sexy and so is the girl who plays amelia pond ...
i liked the most recent episode, the cliffhanger was crazy though. i want to see the next one so bad. my lover is also obsessed and we watch it religously together. if i end up keeping my hair red and if i start a new account i will probably name it amelia pond so that i can attract other nerds to fap with :-D
i made a emoticon for dr who
its :bbtardis for fellow dorks

Attachments

• bbtardis.jpg
    bbtardis.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 180
I hate mid-season breaks, waiting a week is painful enough but the next episode won't air until sometime in September.

Jaydenrainey said:
dr who has become my favorite television series ever. and david tennant my favorite dr although matt davis is sexy and so is the girl who plays amelia pond ...
i liked the most recent episode, the cliffhanger was crazy though. i want to see the next one so bad. my lover is also obsessed and we watch it religously together. if i end up keeping my hair red and if i start a new account i will probably name it amelia pond so that i can attract other nerds to fap with :-D
i made a emoticon for dr who.
its :bbtardis for fellow dorks
Awesome emoticon Jayden, I can't wait for a chance to use this in a chat.

There's already a model on MFC going by AmyPond, but I hope you can still get Amelia Pond for yourself if you decide to rebrand yourself :).

(And thanks for not spoiling the cliffhanger either, I'm a week behind because I know the wait for the next episode will be painful).

... I can't believe I somehow missed this thread on my first go around. I blame the presence of boobies.
For those of you looking for Old Who eps, the suggestions already listed are very good all around. There's one serial from the old show that, to me, is the quintessential old Doctor Who story. Check out Pyramids of Mars. Four parter, so only as long as a two part ep now, and the 4th Doctor in all his misdirect-y glory, and Sarah Jane to boot. For those who haven't tried it yet, keep in mind it was a different era in TV, and a lot of it is shot in the way the old Dark Shadows series was. If you like Pyramids, though, you'll be fine with a lot of the other Doctor eps.
On the new stuff, I'm a huge Moffat fan, and some of his writing is simply the best stuff I've ever seen on TV (see also Jekyll). Matt Smith as the Doctor is fantabulous, and imo more Doctorly than Tennat was. Don't get me wrong, Tennant was fantastic (or should I say "brilliant" since "fantastic" didn't work with his new teeth) but he was also far more human than the Doctor should be. He's a nigh-immortal alien overseer, wandering through time and touching up things as he finds them out of place. Why would he fall in love with a 19 year old human girl from the Powell Estate? Matt Smith brings it back to the realm of a Doctorly Doctor, someone both old and young at the same time, yet his companions stay his friends, as they should be.
That being said... anyone else feel that Moffat is just a bit too self-referential in some of the characters popping up again and again? Seems a bit fan-ficcy to me in places, IE Danny Boy, the pirates, etc. Am I alone here?

I second not believing that I haven't seen this thread before. I am OBSESSED with Doctor Who!!! Old and New! Tennant was what made me love the new series and I really didn't know if I would ever like him being replaced but My God Matt Smith is AMAZING!!! He is just absolutely perfect at being exactly who I think the Doctor should be. It took me all of two seconds to fall in love with him as The Doctor. Amy is also amazingly hot, smart, and strong. I adore her.

Oh gods i love Dr. Who. It is amazing. I have to say i am a huge David Tennant fan. I think i feel in love with him when in episode "Waters on Mars" when he is walking away from the explosion and he actually looks 900 years old in his eyes...it gives me chills just thinking about it. I am liking Matt Smith the more i watch him but i haven't seen that depth of character that i feel Tennant had down pat. I think Tennant will stay as my fav doctor for a long time. I have to say though that i love Donna as my fav companion. She was just sooo funny. Also I like Rory. I think he is great and is vying for my favorite with Donna in my opinion. I am super sad at the finale. It was such a shock *spoiler alert* that River is actually their daughter. That totally BLEW my mind :scared-shocked:

WHEN IS THE NEXT EPISODE COMING OUT?!? *starts shivering and rocking in the corner*

morment said:
blackxrose said:
morment said:
sometime in September.
noooooooooo!
that's exactly what went through my head when I found that out, I hate waiting a week for a new episode two months is freaking torturous.
*goes to huddle in the corner and attempt to wait it out like a bad storm*

morment said:
sometime in September.
Yes. September return for the final six is very likely. Most likely shortly after Torchwood: Miracle Day ends its 10-week run (begins July 8 on Starz, July 14 on BBC).

BBC will also likely air the final six episodes/three stories of The Sarah Jane Adventures this fall. (Ending because Lis Sladen died halfway through production of Series 5.)

Dr Who Christmas Special again in December.

It's sounding as if Series 7 will also be split in half, with part in autumn 2012 and the rest in early 2013.

so i had a member today tell me that they DID reveal who/how/when Pond got pregnant. which episode was this and how did i miss it? i only get to watch doctor who because it comes on on demand :( it's not on my on demand!!! i HATE comcast!!!

blackxrose said:
so i had a member today tell me that they DID reveal who/how/when Pond got pregnant. which episode was this and how did i miss it? i only get to watch doctor who because it comes on on demand :( it's not on my on demand!!! i HATE comcast!!!

http://whovianpeoplesfront.blogspot.com ... o-war.html

here you go this is where I got my fix before I ordered them on itunes. This is the episode that has it all but you can see all of them on this site. :-D

Jaylynne said:
blackxrose said:

http://whovianpeoplesfront.blogspot.com ... o-war.html

here you go this is where I got my fix before I ordered them on itunes. This is the episode that has it all but you can see all of them on this site. :-D

Not quite Dr Who, but Torchwood is back. Never thought I'd be excited for that, but after watching Children of Earth, I am. Hadn't seen but half an episode before that. And HATED that half ep, even. But CoE was so GOOD.

waogo said:
Not quite Dr Who, but Torchwood is back. Never thought I'd be excited for that, but after watching Children of Earth, I am. Hadn't seen but half an episode before that. And HATED that half ep, even. But CoE was so GOOD.
Yay for Torchwood - i really like it.

Due to frustration at the lack of Tennant emotes combined with having a model friend who just loves the three we had found :)drwhosee, :whatthe & a third I forget right now), I submitted a bunch of properly searchable animated emotes;

:tennantlaugh
:tennantlol
:tennantnod
:tennantwink1
:tennantwink2
:tennantduh
:tennanthmm

I found a few more but wasn't sure at what point MFC would reject newly submitted images. I will add more in the next few days with the same convention so they can be searched by "tennant".

Enjoy!

Reactions: AerynShade
blackxrose said:
morment said:
sometime in September.
that's exactly what went through my head when I found that out, I hate waiting a week for a new episode two months is freaking torturous.
*goes to huddle in the corner and attempt to wait it out like a bad storm*

88 6-08 27/Aug/11 Let's Kill Hitler (2)

Seems to be a confirmed date - unsure how this will translate to the US BBC channel though, but I doubt it will be much later.

(It also seems that after the six episodes rounding out this season, next year will have a longer hiatus with the first half of the season being much later in the year. Rumour has it that this is all building up to something spectacular for the 50th anniversary in 2013. Have faith in Moffat :) (the showrunner))

us-poster-for-who-season-six-point-five.jpg

Yeah, that was blocked very quickly lol.

It was just a poster for confirmation on the date for the US BBC though :)

From memory, the date was the same (Aug 27) and the time was 8/9pm PST Central

Dazza235 said:
27 Aug 11 is confirmed for BBC America. Last I heard, it wasn't actually confirmed for BBC1 yet! (Though the assumption is yes, same day.)

ABC1 in Oz gets it on 3 Sep.

6 eps / 2nd half of Series 6 now. Another Xmas special in December.

Series 7 returns in fall 2012 with the first half of eps. Another Xmas special in Dec 2012, presumably. Then the 2nd half of Series 7 sometime in spring 2013.

They stretched out Series 6 and 7 like this to get the show onto a new schedule, basically, without leaving us with an 18 month gap in the middle.

Final six episodes (three stories) of Sarah Jane Adventures are also due to air this autumn. The series ended production midway through the planned fifth series due to Lis Sladen's death, sad to say. :(

Goal said:
Dazza235 said:
27 Aug 11 is confirmed for BBC America. Last I heard, it wasn't actually confirmed for BBC1 yet! (Though the assumption is yes, same day.)

ABC1 in Oz gets it on 3 Sep.

6 eps / 2nd half of Series 6 now. Another Xmas special in December.

Series 7 returns in fall 2012 with the first half of eps. Another Xmas special in Dec 2012, presumably. Then the 2nd half of Series 7 sometime in spring 2013.

They stretched out Series 6 and 7 like this to get the show onto a new schedule, basically, without leaving us with an 18 month gap in the middle.
Awwww man! :( I'm going to have to wait forever, lol. Anyone want to dress up as the doctor and rp with me in the meantime?? :D

blackxrose said:
Awwww man! :( I'm going to have to wait forever, lol. Anyone want to dress up as the doctor and rp with me in the meantime?? :D
I like the way you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.