AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

did you ever.....?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2010
change your looks when you started camming?

-hair
-clothing style
-drinking,eating,smoking habbit
-your natrual facial expression...

and so on....

me personally changed alooot on the other site.. i spoke with a really high cute little voice.. and would tell little lies about alot.. like disliking anal.. the last time i had sex.. such things

when i came back to mfc.. i desided that doesnt really work for me.. so just pretty much like i would sit here when not on cam...
minus the lingerie obviously lol

what about you girls?

Um. Yeah. Just a bit. When I started camming in 2008 I had a natural dye job (I've ALWAYS hated my natural hair color) & one tattoo. Now I change/cut my hair every month or so & get a new piercing/tattoo every 3 to 4 months just because I can. So far 8 piercings & 4 tattoos. ^_^

As for personality, that doesn't change much from site to site. On MFC I am who I am just a little more flamboyant about it. On Streamate I am who I am, but since most money is made in private or group I only get on there when I am ready to fuck myself senseless which equals less talk and more teasing in public.

I get bored with my hair so I change it often as is. Going to start experimenting with color soon (have always wanted to). Also heavy into body modification and finally have a gig where my appearance doesn't have to be "professional" (and generates "spare" income), so that's coming soon as well.

Attitude-wise, I am myself on MFC, if not more chatty because I have to be. On Streamate, I don't have much to talk about or anyone really to talk to. I act more enthusiastic about come-ons. I also hype up how much I enjoy anal on Streamate since so many girls are so adamant about about mentioning how they don't offer it. Selling point for me.

I ALWAYS get bored with my hair. So, I change it up a lot. Although, the past 2 or 3 months I've kept it black - I did put hair extensions the other day. I've got a piercing. And, I always change up my make up. I've also lost my breast implants. So, I've gone through some major changes. But mostly EVERYONE has stuck with me through it :)

I chopped off three feet of hair just before I started camming. I was sick of it, and after the malnutrition it was way too thin. I've also gotten six piercings since I started, and now I dye my pubes purple. Also my cheeks are fuller from exercising those smile muscles :)

These are all changes for me though, besides the cheeks thing you guys get all the credit there :h:

Me, not so much. I find that if you make good money with how you currently look, why fuck with that formula. If its working for you why change it?!
I occasionally switch from short to long hair, I'll never color it, put more holes in my body, or tattoo the fuck out of myself. Yes, I go through times where I hate being the same and want a change, but I also love money and don't wanna take that gamble with it affecting my paychecks.

You have to remember, A LOT of men on MFC are older, older guys are old school. They don't want to see tons of piercings, tattoos and something that looks they just crawled out of the grave. They want simple and sexy. At the end of the day, men are pretty simple to please (sorry guys :p)

p.s being sincere where its at, be you, be real. Men can see right through the bullshit and girls who are on auto pilot

MonroeLee said:

At the end of the day, men are pretty simple to please (sorry guys :p)

p.s being sincere where its at, be you, be real. Men can see right through the bullshit and girls who are on auto pilot

Mmm, exactly. Sometimes men don't care what you look like. The simple fact that a woman is naked can make them happy (general statement, obviously not the case for more discerning men). Rebuttal from a personal standpoint, girl next door has never been me. I don't wear it well and guys can find that particular fantasy anywhere. What makes me unique? What personal draw do I have? I'd like to wear my inside out some days and be a bit more diverse. Nothing too extreme (in my eyes). As I've started making the transition to looking how I want, quality of interaction has improved because I've started attracting the members I want and not people who were mistaken about what kind of person I am because I don't "look" like it (and then leaving sorely disappointed...or lashing out at me because they feel "cheated"). This improves mental well-being and a happy model is a prosperous model. I'm not a big fan of judging a book by it's cover period, but the less time I have to spend explaining why I talk the way I talk and dance to the music I dance to, etc, the better.

If the gentlemen would like a more traditional model, there's plenty to choose from.

hehe well.. i dont think there are much girls that actually got piercings or tats because of cammning...
ive got all my piercings before i even considered camming...

See, Master thinks my cheeks being fuller is because I'm getting fat... but he's always seemed more worried about that than me x.x At least now I know what it really is!

As to my appearance, I'm wearing more sexy clothes, instead of the plain old cargo pants and t-shirt. I actually have jeans O.O

Personality-wise, what little bit of an extrovert exists within me comes out on MFC. I also tease a lot more in public, since my teasing relies on being able to show stuff off that I can't on Streammates. On Streammates, it feels like it's all about the money, which isn't me at all. But I do need it...

Oh, yes, it's MUCH harder to be depressed when at least 7 guys really truly mean it when they say I'm awesome. (I did say At least!)

I work retail so I cant look like I used to back in the day. Maybe 1 day I can make bank online and get back to the purple and blue hair and my corsets again :)

Funny this thread was made.. I had some graphics made for a blog I am writing this week on this very thing. In 2 years I have changed quite a bit.. not only looks, but also the way I generally carry myself. I used to be very shy and reserved, however I have no issues now publicly speaking my mind.. I remember when I used to get shy getting in to a bathing suit during the summer. Wow, those were the days...

Pic on the left was a trip to the zoo a couple months before I bought my first webcam. To the right was taken at the beginning of this month.. :D

Attachments

• change.jpg
    change.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 1,105
wow awsome daisy... thats some changing indeed...
did mfc change you sexually? or did that just come with the years?

I don't think I've changed at all. One thing a lot of guys say in my room is "You're so naturally pretty, no makeup, no nothing" and I'd hate to change that on them. xD Sometimes I wear a little bit of makeup, but that's really rare.

Only appearance change that I've undergone recently is my hair. I think a month or two into camming my cousin was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and had to undergo chemo so- I was bald for a little while. :lol: Nobody minded, mostly people just wished my cousin well, which is sweet. It was nice to have so many positive responses from people. :h:3

Before I shaved my head I had a down-hawk(unstyled mohawk) that I miss dearly. xP Hair went about down to my chin. Once my hair is long enough I'll go for it again. :3 I'd do it now but I don't wanna use hair extensions.

TashaMaddison said:
wow awsome daisy... thats some changing indeed...
did mfc change you sexually? or did that just come with the years?

Contrary to what my 1st pic on the left looked like.. I was actually *extremely* sexual. My first boyfriend-->Husband-->Ex-Husband was the first guy I had ever been with and I think we had sex at least 8-12 times a day. After being a Cam Model for so long and when being sexual became my job, the sex actually died down quite a bit. Still sexual, but maybe a bit-oversexed if you know what I mean. :p

wow! i never got further then 4 times...
and i know what you mean... when i cam i dont think about sex that often.. which is good for me since i didnt have any in 7 months :cry:

ive always been freaky lol.. actually thought i had to become more "normal" to cam..
turns out nobody really liked my.. i'm such a sweet angel thing..

back to beeing me..

haha I love this topic! I always change how I look, fucking HATE looking the same for more than a month, or else I go crazy!

I have changed my hair about 20 times since I started on Jan. 1st!
loveee colors!!!! I made my hair every color imaginable probably hehe it keeps me fresh feeling to myself!!!!

I do tend to speak in more of a high pitched voice when I am camming, but it's natural, like right when I go on cam my voice just changes unintentionally lol :p
But it's not too far off of how I normally sound :D

KotaMorgue said:

I do tend to speak in more of a high pitched voice when I am camming, but it's natural, like right when I go on cam my voice just changes unintentionally lol :p
But it's not too far off of how I normally sound :D

Agreed. Someone asked me if that voice is really me, and I was honest. No. My voice is the "cam voice" when I meet new people, get on the phone or computer, or in a new setting. I tried to lower my voice to the normal decimal (which isnt low, just not as high as it is on cam) and it was hard to do!
If I could use my normal voice, I would... because I feel my 'cam voice' is that of a 12 year old girl and it skeeves me out! Plus, I love sexy lower voices....

BTW, I squeed out loud when I saw you are on here now. I have a wetty for your personality!!!

I'm pretty much the same girl now as when I first started camming on ImLive about a year ago (I used to go under the name BrunetteBunny). About 6 months before I became a cam girl I started modeling for my friend who is a photographer so I started putting more time into my looks. I taught myself how to do more girlie makeup and how to cut my own hair (can't tell ya' how much money that has saved me).

Lately I've noticed my voice getting lower on cam. Why? Because it turns out pissy meadow has a lower octive... and Pissy Meadow finds herself on cam a lot lately :p
I was thinking about this question more, and wanted to add that when I started elsewhere... I was still active, but I sat around more, and typed instead of talked (well, in my defense my cam was SHITTY! and killed my audio and members eardrums)
I did notice after I cut my hair into bangs I started getting more of a group. I guess my big 5head was killing me! My new bangs (with added high voice) puts on the idea that I am that sweet hyper younger then I am chick... Then I whip out PissyMeadow and they go "WOW! Where'd she come from?"
:whistle:

before camming i had 1 tat and 1 set of nipple rings, dyed my hair, spoke my mind, enjoy sex etc

after camming.. so far i have 1 more tat, secondary nipple piercing set, tongue ring, still dyein my hair, still speakin my mind.. still enjoyin sex n masturbation

got more tats and piercings planned

dont think i changed myself just a lil more conscientious of camera angles lighting and token conversion

Before camming I'm sure I was a lot nicer than I am now, now I'm such a bitch sometimes, and I don't want to blame myself, so I'm going to blame camming which probably makes me even more of a bitch but whatever haha. :D And I blame MFC as well, dealing with lots of idiots every day turns me into a right grump haha. And I can't just click ban and forget about it, I have to call them names and get my knickers in a twist. It doesn't feel right otherwise.

Also before I could be super lazy and not shave my armpits in the winter for ages, and just not lift my arms when I got a camshow so no one knew. Now I'm on MFC I have to shave really often and it sucks lol. So it's probably made me less of a skank haahhaha. It's really hard to remember not to lift your arms on MFC when you have a lazy week... or month. Sometimes I just want a bath without lots of hair floating around it, grr, pfft. Or a quick in and out jobbie.

My posts on this forum must make me sound soooo amazing. :woops:

AngelicTease said:
Before camming I'm sure I was a lot nicer than I am now, now I'm such a bitch sometimes, and I don't want to blame myself, so I'm going to blame camming which probably makes me even more of a bitch but whatever haha. :D And I blame MFC as well, dealing with lots of idiots every day turns me into a right grump haha. And I can't just click ban and forget about it, I have to call them names and get my knickers in a twist. It doesn't feel right otherwise.

Also before I could be super lazy and not shave my armpits in the winter for ages, and just not lift my arms when I got a camshow so no one knew. Now I'm on MFC I have to shave really often and it sucks lol. So it's probably made me less of a skank haahhaha. It's really hard to remember not to lift your arms on MFC when you have a lazy week... or month. Sometimes I just want a bath without lots of hair floating around it, grr, pfft. Or a quick in and out jobbie.

My posts on this forum must make me sound soooo amazing. :woops:

MMMMMmmmm fuzzy bath.

im in the process of this... im growing my hair out. and working out a lot.i gave up Starbucks fraps.. fake tans weird me out so ill have to wait til summer to tan..
i want a flat tummy... and to be a toned goddess lol.
so hopefully in 6 or 7 months i have some goddess like results :)

Daisy said:
Funny this thread was made.. I had some graphics made for a blog I am writing this week on this very thing. In 2 years I have changed quite a bit.. not only looks, but also the way I generally carry myself. I used to be very shy and reserved, however I have no issues now publicly speaking my mind.. I remember when I used to get shy getting in to a bathing suit during the summer. Wow, those were the days...

Pic on the left was a trip to the zoo a couple months before I bought my first webcam. To the right was taken at the beginning of this month.. :D
WOW :shock: Daise!! Bravo :clap: You look like a total different person now!

Hair color changed.. In shape-ness changed.. but then again that always changes just depends on my mood and how obsessive I get over working out.. I'm definitely one of those people who get high off working out and I can over do it..

Oh ya and I may have gotten slightly bigger in some areas too ;)

Other than that I'm pretty much the same girl. I think I'm more confident, I take less BS, and I have a better understanding of how men think/act.

I see a lot that I didn't used to see.. and most of it I take as a compliment wooh!

Attachments

• edit.jpg
    edit.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 366
  • edit2.jpg
    edit2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 366
Status
Not open for further replies.