AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dat Ass

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• tumblr_lz71jm09Gf1qefm89o5_250[1].gif
    tumblr_lz71jm09Gf1qefm89o5_250[1].gif
    813.5 KB · Views: 487
  • tumblr_lz71jm09Gf1qefm89o4_250[1].gif
    tumblr_lz71jm09Gf1qefm89o4_250[1].gif
    642.9 KB · Views: 487
  • tumblr_lz71jm09Gf1qefm89o3_250[3].gif
    tumblr_lz71jm09Gf1qefm89o3_250[3].gif
    979.1 KB · Views: 487
  • tumblr_lz71jm09Gf1qefm89o2_250[3].gif
    tumblr_lz71jm09Gf1qefm89o2_250[3].gif
    947.6 KB · Views: 487
BlazeBentley said:
sockittome.com

they have a whole metric shit ton (reminds me of the manure scene in Back to the Future) of cute knee highs, crew cuts, leg warmers...
and they has manly kinds too. ^_^

i got mine off amazon though. they were sold out of a lot of prints right after xmas.

OKAY, someone needs to submit a "Dat Ass" knock off, partial proceeds going to BlazeBentley for socking it to us!
SIedU.png

anyone with talent, that is.
who loves my orange sock/boot, ripped from a Google image t-shirt?

Reactions: BlazeBentley
BootyEyes said:
BlazeBentley said:
sockittome.com

they have a whole metric shit ton (reminds me of the manure scene in Back to the Future) of cute knee highs, crew cuts, leg warmers...
and they has manly kinds too. ^_^

i got mine off amazon though. they were sold out of a lot of prints right after xmas.

OKAY, someone needs to submit a "Dat Ass" knock off, partial proceeds going to BlazeBentley for socking it to us!
SIedU.png

anyone with talent, that is.
who loves my orange sock/boot, ripped from a Google image t-shirt?

i would like to make a motion that booty never be allowed to attempt any graphic in paint ever again. forever.

:p hehehehe
ily

I haven't contributed in a while. Lemme fix dat.
7Sm0t.gif

AmberCutie said:
I haven't contributed in a while. Lemme fix dat.
7Sm0t.gif
Whose hiney is that? :drool:

I'm sorry I have no sauce for precious gif! Found randomly on reddit, didn't have any info in the thread. But it's HOT!!

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Marokite said:
Stopped by DarthAmberle's room. She has a nice round bootay.

Might aswell make this my first post. Joined MFC today but not Premium yet, not sure if I will be either, i prefer just talking to women, not bothered about the cam stuff too much, but definetly appreciate a nice body.

She was the only model I saw who brought herself to orgasm in public and I respect that!

Sounds like she would make a good friend with her love for gaming too!

TSO69 said:
Marokite said:

Might aswell make this my first post. Joined MFC today but not Premium yet, not sure if I will be either, i prefer just talking to women, not bothered about the cam stuff too much, but definetly appreciate a nice body.

She was the only model I saw who brought herself to orgasm in public and I respect that!

Even if you aren't there for the sexual part, I do hope you'll consider showing a model some appreciation for her time and attention.

TSO69 said:
Marokite said:

I hope you realize that even talking to her while on MFC, even if just about gaming, should be worth something (tokens). Go premium! Basics can't get the full experience of talking with the pretty girls that premiums can.

TSO69 said:
I find your logic quite flawed (don't want to go premium because you just want to chat, but you'll readily enjoy a free show) and HIGHLY doubt she's the only girl to ever orgasm in public.... :think: I spy with my little eye, a freeloader who doesn't want to admit he's a freeloader.

Dat RED Ass, courtesy of Sophia Locke and her paddles :lol:

Attachments

• datredass.jpg
    datredass.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 115
Crappy cell phone picture, but I really dig these new panties. :D
AmsQ2rOCQAAKMrE.jpg:large

SophiaLocke said:
schlmoe said:
Dat RED Ass, courtesy of Sophia Locke and her paddles :lol:

Amazingly, my "thank" was neither sarcastic nor bitter! :D

Damn! I meant to click on the red exclamation point. Click-fail! I still say that we need an "un-thank" button... :mrgreen:

Reactions: SophiaLocke
Given that I've perved this entire thread (I love the LA face and the Oakland booty, just like Sir Mix-a-Lot) I feel obligated to add my own ass to the... er... Mix. A lot. :lol:

Attachments

• vanessajade_ass.jpg
    vanessajade_ass.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 666
Status
Not open for further replies.