AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dat Ass

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many sexy bottoms! :D

Here's mine as of two (?) days ago.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 502
This is a great thread :)

Attachments

• Maui 12-29 to 1-3 158 (Small).jpg
    Maui 12-29 to 1-3 158 (Small).jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 442
  • Josh and I 060 (Small).JPG
    Josh and I 060 (Small).JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 441
LadyBakes said:
I paint on cam every Thursday and this is from tonight. i feel weird posting my own photo but i was so excited about my hand prints and wasn't sure if anyone would get a screenshot.

well i know now to come into your room to see painting and a sexy lady on a Thursday what more could you ask for. xx

do you sell your paintings ? :think:

tom_ace_uk said:
LadyBakes said:
I paint on cam every Thursday and this is from tonight. i feel weird posting my own photo but i was so excited about my hand prints and wasn't sure if anyone would get a screenshot.

well i know now to come into your room to see painting and a sexy lady on a Thursday what more could you ask for. xx

do you sell your paintings ? :think:

I am raffling off the one I've been working on on cam (100 tks a ticket). I don't paint often enough to have a stock pile of paintings to straight up sell. It's something I just do for fun. But enough members have bugged me about the possibility of purchasing my artwork and I thought this would be a good compromise. And it's something i've never seen on MFC before! (although realistically I am sure everything has been done before)

Pervs_INC said:
BlackxxxRoses bootylicous ass, yummy.
lol you took it in motion! my butt isn't blurry all the time, i promise! :p if you ever want to see someone vibrate or make an ass of herself trying to "clap", i'm the girl you're looking for. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.