AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dat Ass

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, I think I feel like being an attention whore too. Besides, this picture makes my ass look fabulous. I spent a good bit of time today practicing my clapping and vibrating too. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• resize 20110819-_JMK9650.jpg
    resize 20110819-_JMK9650.jpg
    551 KB · Views: 479
Ive been on ACF since February and haven't posted any pics yet. Since I enjoy drooling over all the other great asses in this thread, its only fair to give back. I present to you...Sias Soapy Ass

Attachments

• Shower_booty.jpg
    Shower_booty.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 445
  • Shower_booty2.jpg
    Shower_booty2.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 445
She is my favorite UrSavannah and she loves a good spanking

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/UrSavannah

Snct4.png

Sia Green said:
Ive been on ACF since February and haven't posted any pics yet. Since I enjoy drooling over all the other great asses in this thread, its only fair to give back. I present to you...Sias Soapy Ass

Thankyou miss Sia :clap:

Holy crap, POSIE really does have one of the most pristine asses I've ever seen on MFC. I want to smack it so bad!

Attachments

• best ass i love it.jpg
    best ass i love it.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 349
Bocefish said:
That looks totally fake to me, I call BS
You think butt implants? (My 99.9999999% success rate doesn't extend outside boobs I'm afraid)

Ack! My ass can't compete with these ;-;
Mainly 'cause all of these look like they're size 4-8 in pants...And my ass makes me a 12 or 14...

Rosemary said:
AnnieAlleyCat said:
Ack! My ass can't compete with these ;-;
Mainly 'cause all of these look like they're size 4-8 in pants...And my ass makes me a 12 or 14...

Pfft. Size 12 and 14 asses are boss. Give me a big booty jiggle any time, I love it!
And I'm a size 12 so shut your pie hole woman! :p

I wasn't dissing size 12 or 14 asses just my own.
But I do agree, gimme a large, round ass over a tiny one that can't jiggle for shit any day.

Rosemary said:
camerella said:
Couple booty shots, i like my big booty, got made fun of for it as a kid, but i totally embrace it now.

:shock: ... :drool:

Your backside is GORGEOUS! I used to be made fun of for my curves, too. Now who gets the last laugh? ;)
Dayum. :h:

Thank you hun!! I know like, they cant throw out "bubble butt" as an insult anymore lmao...im like uhh yeah?!!? haha. curves ftw!

Rooty tooty my sweet lil booty! LOL

Attachments

• Picture 72 (Small)edited.jpg
    Picture 72 (Small)edited.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 167
  • Picture 71 (Small).jpg
    Picture 71 (Small).jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 167
Status
Not open for further replies.