AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
After spending two and a half hours straight trying to access the Internet last night to get to MFC, I was still unsuccessful. :cry: I know what the problem and the solution is, but the most frustrating part is I cannot act on that solution without causing great suspicion. So, my daily thought is to find a possible alternate solution.

Swords can cut through pens easier than pens can cut through swords.

Jawbs said:
why do my farts smell like blueberry muffins
muffin button...

and thank you for making me think of muffins...
i had one... it was DELICIOUS!

Ughhhhhh work.... Oh hi, I miss you crazy cats over in the mfc world. I have been working a lot/doing awesome irl stuff. I'm also heading to the gulf to work for two weeks, leaving this weekend. Hopefully when I return I'll drop in and say hi. AnywAys, I hope all is well in the world of ambcraft. Have fun guys :)
Don't call it a comeback, I never left

People should not act smart. They should BE smart. (Rule does not apply to Jason314)

Jason314 said:
People should not act smart. They should BE smart. (Rule does not apply to Jason314)

People should try and figure things out for themselves first then come ask me questions.

Of course by figure out, I mean purely thinking. If they start unplugging crap it's just going to make my job more difficult when I arrive.

I wonder how Amber will feel if I told her that I hadn't dreamt of her ever since the last post in that topic.

Jason314 said:
I wonder how Amber will feel if I told her that I hadn't dreamt of her ever since the last post in that topic.

That we probably (finally) have a healthy Internet relationship! :mrgreen:

"HIGH TEMPERATURES IN THE MID TO UPPER 90S COMBINED WITH AN EXPECTED SURGE IN MOISTURE WITH THE SEA BREEZE WILL PRODUCE DANGEROUS HEAT INDEX VALUES AROUND 115 DEGREES AWAY FROM THE IMMEDIATE COAST THIS AFTERNOON."

While not really that hot, I've been killing the cool water today.

Take things in stride, and you'll overcome your anxieties and fears.

LaLaLand_xD said:
I am so mad at myself! Been dying for the new Guild season and just saw it was available on xbox...i'm 2 episodes behind! wtf is wrong with me :woops:

and there's another music video out too, in case you unaware.

When I begin work, I should leave all my emotional baggage behind. When I'm done work, I hope that a baggage thief has been around.