AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Countdowns and prices... etc...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SamCamNxtDoor

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Nov 10, 2010
So, I usually do a countdown to a public show and depending on how long I intend to be on I make it longer or shorter. I also knock off part of the countdown... Do you countdowns to topless/naked/etc?

Do you name specific amounts for each of the main 3 zones ;) ?

Some of my countdowns work and others fail and I'm just trying to wrap my head around the psychology of what makes hem work.....

Amber after you reach 500 or 600, and have been naked a while o you get re-dressed?

Thanks foe\r the advice in advance!

I've set my "Total Nude" price at 300. At 150, I take my bra off. At 300, I take my panties off. I stay naked as long as the tips keep coming/I get groups or privates. Some days it works, other days I stay "clothed" because no one bites. *shrugs* It's been hit or miss.

I used to do "50 for each outerwear, 100 for each underwear" usually with two of each making it 300 to get me naked. I'd stay naked for up to an hour with no extra tips or such, longer if there were tips/shows.

Used to always get naked eventually, but before I took my break, it had become a 50/50 chance of me getting naked that night.

Thanks ladies-- and I totally meant to post this in the Models Only section but obviously the sleep deprivation is getting to me.

Amber I don't think ever gets redressed after her disrobing quota has been met. I think I've seen her mention she might have to leave if she doesn't get tips, but of course then she gets tips.

i have tried the no countdown and no talking about money topic but that just doesnt work at all..

i'm pretty cheap :p 150 topless.. 250 naked.. and 50 for a flash till the topless countdown is down to 50

i dont stay naked... never.. usually because if i am... i get a shitload of members in.. but alot of non paying ones...

it just works different for every model.. some have higher tokens countdowns because they dont get tipped during the nakedness..
and some have low ones because beeing naked brings more tips...

Keithy said:
Amber I don't think ever gets redressed after her disrobing quota has been met. I think I've seen her mention she might have to leave if she doesn't get tips, but of course then she gets tips.
Pretty much this. Sometimes the viewers get tunnel vision on my ass or whatnot and forget where the tip button is. Once I verbally remind the room, most times at least a few will snap out of it long enough to toss some nickels my way. If tipping really was so slow that I felt I should get dressed again, I'd just log off instead. If they aren't tipping while I'm naked, they won't be tipping me with clothes on.

Reactions: KayleePond
Getting redressed is a way to thwart the guys wanking silently as the ones who paid have gotten their fill. I dunno. Works for me. It becomes kind of a game sometimes and reminds the guys what the incentive is without being all like "Teeeeeeeep pwease!!!" I usually stay naked for about half an hour and if it gets too quiet...my panties come back on.

I don't like clothes to begin with, but as Luna said in another thread for some models the more you give, the more they expect for free.

I don't like doing countdowns, mainly because I find it embarassing. Sometimes I can be on 3 hours and not make anything, and I'd find it so embarassing having like 5 tokens left til naked and it being stuck in my topic for 3 hours!
I usually say I'll get naked everytime I sell my pictures and videos instead, and then that's usually for 30 minutes, but I never time it so it usually ends up being about an hour or more, haha.

I've tried charging for body parts before as well, and either no one read the topic, or know one wanted my body parts, pfft. But that's fine anyway coz I'm super lazy and it takes SO much effort having to get up to flash things, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.