AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Change to Wire trqansfer payouts!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nzhere

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Sep 6, 2010
Minimum Payout for International Wires will be Increased on Jan 1 2011
**THE FOLLOWING ONLY EFFECTS FOREIGN MODELS AND STUDIOS BEING PAID BY INTERNATIONAL WIRE TRANSFER**

Starting with the payment on January 1 2011 (for the preceeding pay period ending December 31 2010), the

minimum payout for international wire transfers will be temporarily increased to $1,000.00 instead of the

current $100.00.

Please keep in mind the following:

1) International wire transfer payments on December 16 2010 will be sent as usual, with the $100.00 minimum

payout.

2) You should apply for the Payoneer card so that you may receive payments under $1000.00 in the future. The

minimum payout for Payoneer is only $20 and the card is free to order.

3) Remember that if you earn below a minimum payout, the money is carried over to the future pay period. The

money is not lost and you will always get paid.

4) This increase in the minimum payout for international wire transfers is temporary. We will once again

lower the minimum payout as soon as possible.

The reason for this temporary change is that due to the extreme growth of the number of models on our

website, we are having difficulty processing the huge number of very small wire transfers in an efficient

manner.

We apologize for this inconvenience. But remember that payments on Dec 16 2010 will go out normally, and if

you sign up and switch to Payoneer then your Jan 1 2011 payment will be uneffected even if it is for a small

amount.

Thank you for your understanding. Please do not e-mail us about this issue as all relevant details will be

posted here.

**THIS MESSAGE ONLY EFFECTS FOREIGN MODELS AND STUDIOS BEING PAID BY INTERNATIONAL WIRE TRANSFER**

Re: Change to Wire transfer payouts!

It will mess up many of the Independent Asian models and smaller studios. 20000 token minimum payout unless using Payoneer. Difficult for some over Christmas time.

Says only temporary... but sounds more like the U.S Govt sticking their nose in

nzhere said:
It will mess up many of the Independent Asian models and smaller studios. 20000 token minimum payout unless using Payoneer. Difficult for some over Christmas time.

Says only temporary... but sounds more like the U.S Govt sticking their nose in

You mean over after Christmas time. Since it's not until next year starts. And this is all assuming the foreign models celebrate Christmas anyways.

Keithy said:
You mean over after Christmas time. Since it's not until next year starts. And this is all assuming the foreign models celebrate Christmas anyways.

Europeans are more likely to celebrate Christmas than Americans...

Keithy said:

Read carefully

Starting with the payment on January 1 2011 (for the preceeding pay period ending December 31 2010)

Means to me that the JAN 1st payout for the period of Dec16th-31st is only paid out if $1000

As for overseas models and Christmas many of the Asian models in MFC have had Christmas trees up since September..

Ahh that sucks hairy spotty arse cracks doesn't it! I wonder how long they'll do that for. Grr, why so high at $1000? Why couldn't it have been $500 or something instead, or if they're having problems with the little transfers, pay them a day or two later or something? PFFFFFFFFFT.
I quite liked having lazy pay periods where I'd still get paid even if it was a little amount, now I'm going to have to stop being lazy. EEEEEEEEEEEEEK. I'm not sure if I can stop being lazy. :eek: I'm sooo good at it, I think I may even be addicted to being lazy. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
So in a 30 day month, I'd have to make 666 tokens every day, to be able to reach that for the month? That sounds so so hard. :( Pffft.
I'll stop throwing a virtual strop now haha. Grr.

So does that mean it would be better to hold my payment due on 16th december, and just get paid on 1st January, coz if it gets sent on 16th december, I'd then have to try and make 20,000 tokens before 1st January which would be impossible? Have I understood that right?
So if the transfer went through on 16th december, it's from the 16th until the end of the month, that you'd have to make the 20,000/$1000 minimum payment? Or is it after then?
I'm super confused and reading back what I just wrote has confused me even more! I'm not very good at explaining things haha.

So er basically, does the $1000 minimum payment start for the pay period between 16th december and 31st december? Or is it the one after that?

I don't understand why it's temporary.. They say it's because they're struggling with the amount of small payments they're making, but that's not going to change when/if they revert back to the $100 minimum... Perhaps they're hoping models will either strive to earn more, or just give up and leave the site.

Sounds like they're trying to drum up some business for Payoneer. People would be a bit wary of yet another processor as this after the whole Epassporte debacle.

AngelicTease said:
So er basically, does the $1000 minimum payment start for the pay period between 16th december and 31st december? Or is it the one after that?

It clearly says preceeding pay period which is the 16th to 31st of Dec, so yes unless you sign with Payoneer you will need to make 20000 token minimum to get paid out for those 2 weeks or the whole month if you withheld the payout.

Starting with the payment on January 1 2011 (for the preceeding pay period ending December 31 2010

http://wiki.myfreecams.com/wiki/Help_wi ... s#Payoneer

Even if things are written clearly to others, things arn't clear to me, I'm a bit slow and very dumb/thick and sometimes things take a lot of explaining before I understand them! I asked about that as I wanted to be sure, so I'm not fucked moneywise if I do the wrong thing!

MzMarche said:
Sounds like they're trying to drum up some business for Payoneer. People would be a bit wary of yet another processor as this after the whole Epassporte debacle.
That's my take. The Epassporte thing was likely a huge pain in the ass for sites like MFC, even though they're not the ones who lost money because of that mess.

Question: Do studios get their payments as an aggregate or for each model individually?

I wonder if this isn't to even some ground between foreign studios and us regular models who have been complaining about outrageous camscores and the like. It could be possible that MFC is trying to make them EARN their keep and all the hassles and grief that MFC catches for allowing them to have a bazillion camscore when some of us have a had time competing with them :think: just an idea

Eva_ChangeN said:
I wonder if this isn't to even some ground between foreign studios and us regular models who have been complaining about outrageous camscores and the like. It could be possible that MFC is trying to make them EARN their keep and all the hassles and grief that MFC catches for allowing them to have a bazillion camscore when some of us have a had time competing with them :think: just an idea
A studio that can afford to buy points for their models won't have a hard time getting $1000 every pay period. Don't count on MFC doing anything in the interest of anyone but MFC. Ever.

I'm pretty sure that you only need to make 2,000 tokens, not 20,000 tokens, since it says you need a payout of 100usd.

I like this though; a lot of models who do this for a living often get paid late. It sucks when they don't send payment on a Friday, holiday, or weekend. Sometimes we don't get paid until the 5'th, or even the 6'th.

If there are a few thousand models who don't get their 99$ just so I can pay my bills in time, go for it. Models who make more (and probably do this for a living,) should have pay priority.

Besides, I'm pretty sure every girl on this forum can make 100usd a paycheck if she wanted to. It shouldn't be that much harder for other girls, even on the Asian page.

AlexLady said:
I'm pretty sure that you only need to make 2,000 tokens, not 20,000 tokens, since it says you need a payout of 100usd.

I like this though; a lot of models who do this for a living often get paid late. It sucks when they don't send payment on a Friday, holiday, or weekend. Sometimes we don't get paid until the 5'th, or even the 6'th.

If there are a few thousand models who don't get their 99$ just so I can pay my bills in time, go for it. Models who make more (and probably do this for a living,) should have pay priority.

Besides, I'm pretty sure every girl on this forum can make 100usd a paycheck if she wanted to. It shouldn't be that much harder for other girls, even on the Asian page.

they are changing it to $1000.00 USD

Yeah that's some serious horse shit. If they are having trouble keeping up with payments, they should hire more people. Period.

bawksy said:
Yeah that's some serious horse shit. If they are having trouble keeping up with payments, they should hire more people. Period.

This. I pretty sure they can afford to.

As for Angelic's idea, if your average month is between 20,000 and 40,000 tokens; then doing a hold payment for this month might not be the worst idea. But only if you can afford to do that, obviously.

**THE FOLLOWING ONLY EFFECTS FOREIGN MODELS AND STUDIOS BEING PAID BY INTERNATIONAL WIRE TRANSFER**

As to what it is all about, its all about monitoring and tracking of money, leaving the country and where it goes to.

You can thank the U.S government anti terrorist laws for that.

To be honest as its only a temporary thing I think its probably a lot to do with the 'Tinsel and Tits' brigade, ie those droves of models that sign up during December just to pay for Christmas and or pay off Christmas in January. If every one of them earns just over 100 dollars and they have to send an international payment for everyone that is some serious time and transfer costs.

no more payments for tasha then... is this serious? wtf..
i didnt even earn 1000 the whole damn time i worked there

is payoneer btw safe? didnt change to it because i'm always afraid it will end up like Epassporte costumers..

Re: Change to Wire thrqansfer payouts!

I think MFC needs to do some "remodeling" of their site.

I like what was said above, and I do think MFC should make models earn their keep on this site.
I'm not gonna be the one who says some models shouldn't cam, definitely not my place.
However the girls who are bringing in 6grand+ every 2 weeks should have higher priority
over girls who are only making 1500 or less. Especially if this is done for a living.

They seriously need to downsize in models, theres probably a good couple hundred models
on this site who don't make anything, yet their using up space, servers, ect ect.

Which in turn is frustrating for other girls who are in hour long privates and the site suddently
crashes. Quality over Quantity is always best.

With that said, I'm in Canada and need not to worry about the temp. change :D

MonroeLee said:

I like what was said above, and I do think MFC should make models earn their keep on this site.
I'm not gonna be the one who says some models shouldn't cam, definitely not my place.
However the girls who are bringing in 6grand+ every 2 weeks should have higher priority
over girls who are only making 1500 or less. Especially if this is done for a living.

They seriously need to downsize in models, theres probably a good couple hundred models
on this site who don't make anything, yet their using up space, servers, ect ect.

Which in turn is frustrating for other girls who are in hour long privates and the site suddently

You're only the 127th (give or take a few) person to say something to that effect on these forums. ;)

Mikeythegeek said:
MonroeLee said:

You're only the 127th (give or take a few) person to say something to that effect on these forums. ;)

I kinda figured as much :p

Im not sure what you mean by higher priority? Do you mean they should get paid first? As much as I understand that many models make a full time living from MFC I fail to see how one womans 100 dollar paycheck is somehow less important than that of a model who makes more. One womans hard earned money is not more important than anothers just because it is more. This kind of thinking starts a whole 'better than thou' argument from those full time vs part time vs casual. From what I can see there are lots of perks as far as priority goes for the well earning models as it is.

As a company grows it must expand its resources etc accordingly. It is not models fault if a company cant keep up too well with its own schedule. I do understand from a business perspective why they might choose to up the limit for international transfers, I have always found 100 dollars to be a fairly low limit to be honest, but 1000 is quite a jump.

MonroeLee said:

i dont think all the girls you are mentioning are just on cam to be on cam and kinda fool around
i also think that 1500 dollars is a shit load of money.. but who am i.. lol
girls online are just different from eachother... and some just have "it"
to be honest your post came off a bit offensive.. i study and need every dollar i can get (for groceries and such).. i dont know why girls who allready make a shitload of money should have priority.. most of us low rated girls work hard as well..
i even study beside it
but anyway.. i'm sure it came of to me totally different then it was written so sorry.. but had to comment...
i agree that some girls should just be checked and deleted.. even i have no idea why they are even online...
there are plenty sites that have the whole free chatroom/video option
just wanted to share my thoughs also..

Leigh_rocks said:
Im not sure what you mean by higher priority? Do you mean they should get paid first? As much as I understand that many models make a full time living from MFC I fail to see how one womans 100 dollar paycheck is somehow less important than that of a model who makes more. One womans hard earned money is not more important than anothers just because it is more. This kind of thinking starts a whole 'better than thou' argument from those full time vs part time vs casual. From what I can see there are lots of perks as far as priority goes for the well earning models as it is.

As a company grows it must expand its resources etc accordingly. It is not models fault if a company cant keep up too well with its own schedule. I do understand from a business perspective why they might choose to up the limit for international transfers, I have always found 100 dollars to be a fairly low limit to be honest, but 1000 is quite a jump.

lol totally agreed! thats fucking 10 times more... i was a bit shocked..
but applied for a payoneer account and as it works with mastercards it sounds safe to me..
i think they did it for thos models that just plan to be online for a month to earn a xmas bonus and then dissapear..
that indeed take alot of space on the site...

TashaMaddison said:
MonroeLee said:

i dont think all the girls you are mentioning are just on cam to be on cam and kinda fool around
i also think that 1500 dollars is a shit load of money.. but who am i.. lol
girls online are just different from eachother... and some just have "it"
to be honest your post came off a bit offensive.. i study and need every dollar i can get (for groceries and such).. i dont know why girls who allready make a shitload of money should have priority.. most of us low rated girls work hard as well..
i even study beside it
but anyway.. i'm sure it came of to me totally different then it was written so sorry.. but had to comment...
i agree that some girls should just be checked and deleted.. even i have no idea why they are even online...
there are plenty sites that have the whole free chatroom/video option
just wanted to share my thoughs also..

Sorry that you took that offensivlely, I'm not to sure how you did but if you did I apologize.
Seems to me that egg shell walking and sugar coating is needed in this forum so that I can do
and not be so blunt :)
And I don't think that ones money is less important than anothers so lets just get that out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.