AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camscore ???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bawksy said:
SophiaLocke said:
Ugh. It took forever to get mine above 9000 and it dropped about 1200 in only a few days!! Usually i don't track those things very closely, but this seems ridiculous. i was wondering if any other girls are having this significant of a drop lately. i didn't stay on for hours with no tipping, and did my normal shows. Weird!!

Check what your token income was on the days exactly 60 days before the "few days" you mentioned. You may have made your regular token income during these recent "few days", but 60 days ago you might have had some really really good days. Now that those days have fallen outside the 60 day sliding window, you're seeing a big camscore drop.

tl;dr: it's not that you are doing bad recently, it's just that you did really good two months ago

Is that the big secret to the MFC camscore conspiracy?

:?

It's not a secret... try reading up on some of the threads in the forum (including this thread) and also the camscore thread in the model-only section.

Reactions: NerdCandy
bawksy said:
SophiaLocke said:
Ugh. It took forever to get mine above 9000 and it dropped about 1200 in only a few days!! Usually i don't track those things very closely, but this seems ridiculous. i was wondering if any other girls are having this significant of a drop lately. i didn't stay on for hours with no tipping, and did my normal shows. Weird!!

Check what your token income was on the days exactly 60 days before the "few days" you mentioned. You may have made your regular token income during these recent "few days", but 60 days ago you might have had some really really good days. Now that those days have fallen outside the 60 day sliding window, you're seeing a big camscore drop.

tl;dr: it's not that you are doing bad recently, it's just that you did really good two months ago

Ah-HA! THAT's why my camscore has gone down! June and July were really good months for me & although i feel more comfortable on screen and have more tips in public room i have a camscore under 3,000 right now. this is the first time i've seen my camscore drop under 3,000 since May i believe.
i learned the trick early on: MAKE AS MUCH $$$ IN AS LITTLE AMOUNT OF TIME AS POSSIBLE.
what i keep hearing is MFC is slow right now, and i can't make time to get online during prime hours. but i am willing to work harder to keep my camscore soaring! i see camscores as a fun challenge! a product of your competitiveness!

olivialuxxx said:
bawksy said:
SophiaLocke said:

Ah-HA! THAT's why my camscore has gone down! June and July were really good months for me & although i feel more comfortable on screen and have more tips in public room i have a camscore under 3,000 right now. this is the first time i've seen my camscore drop under 3,000 since May i believe.
i learned the trick early on: MAKE AS MUCH $$$ IN AS LITTLE AMOUNT OF TIME AS POSSIBLE.
what i keep hearing is MFC is slow right now, and i can't make time to get online during prime hours. but i am willing to work harder to keep my camscore soaring! i see camscores as a fun challenge! a product of your competitiveness!

....aaaaaand now it's above 3,000 again 30 minutes later.
moral of the story? don't obsess over the camscore.

bawksy said:
SophiaLocke said:

Why two months? That feels random, but i bet you probably have a good explanation for it. i've been increasing very steadily in amount per show since i started approximately 7 months ago, so i'd be surprised to see something randomly different 60 days ago. i only work about twice a week (not specific days) so you'd think that this drop would have occurred multiple times before if it's an exact day/money thing.

Now, i should probably go through my mfc token bullshit to actually check it, but i'm mildly tipsy and just got home from a crazy night with a girl friend of mine. Vegas is rough, man!! Oh, and i'm lazy as a motherfucker. :-D

SophiaLocke said:
bawksy said:
SophiaLocke said:

Why two months? That feels random, but i bet you probably have a good explanation for it. i've been increasing very steadily in amount per show since i started approximately 7 months ago, so i'd be surprised to see something randomly different 60 days ago. i only work about twice a week (not specific days) so you'd think that this drop would have occurred multiple times before if it's an exact day/money thing.

Now, i should probably go through my mfc token bullshit to actually check it, but i'm mildly tipsy and just got home from a crazy night with a girl friend of mine. Vegas is rough, man!! Oh, and i'm lazy as a motherfucker. :-D

You? Lazy? Never.

Also, the 60 days thing does seem pretty random. But that's what people have figured out. Which is sad that people have to figure it out. And the models aren't, you know, told and shit.

"Oh, your position on the frontpage, and possibly your livelihood is based on a random ass equation we made up? MOTHERFUCKING GUESS HOW IT WORKS!"

SophiaLocke said:
bawksy said:
SophiaLocke said:

Two months is 60 days, so 60 days ago will be falling off and effecting your score.

waogo said:
You? Lazy? Never.

Also, the 60 days thing does seem pretty random. But that's what people have figured out. Which is sad that people have to figure it out. And the models aren't, you know, told and shit.

"Oh, your position on the frontpage, and possibly your livelihood is based on a random ass equation we made up? MOTHERFUCKING GUESS HOW IT WORKS!"

So i may have thanked you, but i still feel bitterness in my heart because you were a brat about my laziness ;)

i swear i never paid much attention to the camscore bullshit, because i assumed it was a "random ass equation" they made up. That big drop pissed me off, though. 'Cause hey...not cool! i'll figure it out after i find my pants.

Oh, fabulous! It just dropped another 300 after i did four days in a row of lovely g/g shows where i made copious amounts of dignity-dredging money. Love it!!

i give up on this camscore stuff. Now where the FUCK are my pants?!

Adrianna_ said:
Question to Camscore experts here, coz i am super curious:

Model BELLADIANA used to have a camscore around 1900. She posted a screenshot of a 100 000 tokens tip (I haven't seen when it happened). Her Camscore is now 2400. Only 500 points for such a big tip? Really??
Than why am I praying for a huge tip (and huge for me is anything + 1000) all the time?

Well, as i have seen, they putt a fake photo on here, because if you look at my 100 k tips photo, u never see that hole white, and by the way, cam score grow depends many million thinks, as u can see on my profile ( offline tips)
whit 17,000 tokens, it grow 500 point, and when i got 100k i was 1200 camscore, and he went to 2800, and this is just to acclare, that fake is people who post fake photos here.
The original photo is on my profile.
See u, and hope it help you this answer.
Diana

BELLADIANA said:
Well, as i have seen, they putt a fake photo on here, because if you look at my 100 k tips photo, u never see that hole white, and by the way, cam score grow depends many million thinks, as u can see on my profile ( offline tips)

So you are saying that I downloaded your image, then added some white to "fake" it, in order to say "It's fake". Why on earth would I bother to do that? There's no reason/motivation :hand: However, having re-downloaded your photo now - the white is indeed gone.

The spacing between the "received", the "a" and the 1 are different to normal, and the "a" still floats high compared to every other tip (why would it suddenly mis-align). However, that may just be weirdness in the display. The white was definitely there when I checked it ;) Who has anything to gain from a doctored photo? I don't. You do :D

So someone has now changed the picture on your profile ;) Is it a real tip or not? Who cares, I just pointed something out that made it look very suspicious. But honestly, who cares - no interest in seeing what people have tipped, and unlike some (I don't imply anyone here, just the general atmosphere at MFC about it) I don't get impressed either :whistle: :thumbleft:

I've decided Cam score is some horrible ploy to make me panic and get online more. Before I took a 8 month - a year break from MFC I had about a 4200 cam score or something close. When I came back in the middle of August it had only dropped about 50 points. I logged on for one night got offline after making some tokens and BOOM cam score dropped down to 1500. The cam score is truly the cake.

Am I reading this graph correctly...? :? http://camscorestats.com/profile.php?name=misslirit Is that a spike of 10,000+ in the beginning of August? Whoa! How does that happen?

It seems we have a new #1 girl on MFC. I will admit... I am shocked and a lil' saddened that Aspen is no longer the top girl. Either way, congratulations to MissLirit!

AedanRayne said:
Am I reading this graph correctly...? :? http://camscorestats.com/profile.php?name=misslirit Is that a spike of 10,000+ in the beginning of August? Whoa! How does that happen?

It seems we have a new #1 girl on MFC. I will admit... I am shocked and a lil' saddened that Aspen is no longer the top girl. Either way, congratulations to MissLirit!

Looks to be more like a 25,000 jump. All I can say is "wow"!

schlmoe said:
AedanRayne said:

I'll play the realist card and say that a jump like that is quite suspicious. She'd have to been given a record amount of tokens in one day for that to happen, though not enough to move her into the top 20. But if I was a MFC admin, I'd be looking into this big time to make sure there wasn't some funny business involved with this.

Mikeythegeek said:
schlmoe said:
AedanRayne said:

I'll play the realist card and say that a jump like that is quite suspicious. She'd have to been given a record amount of tokens in one day for that to happen, though not enough to move her into the top 20. But if I was a MFC admin, I'd be looking into this big time to make sure there wasn't some funny business involved with this.

I've never even seen her online to be honest.

Sevrin said:
In a case like that, if I were an MFC admin, I'd make a post in 'Fuck Yeah' thread.
They wouldn't be celebrating if they found that fraud was involved and there were stolen credit cards used for this.

To go from around 2000 to 28000 in 18 days is just something that doesn't happen. Unless the token income across MFC has dropped THAT much in a few days and I'm certain that's not the reality.

Well my cam score finally dropped below 4k )= Lowest its ever been, well besides when I started. I didnt work much last month took about 10 days off (well only working an hr or 2 a day vs 6-8hrs) so I think if I get back on my normal schedule and start making tokies again it will go back up. I just want to get it back to the 4800-5200 range and ill be a happy camper!

MyCamgirl said:
LacieLaPlante said:
I've never even seen her online to be honest.
Maybe because she was online for only 12 hours in the last 2 months. Yes, suspicious... :think:

Could be only from offline tips = the day she gets online it will start droping big time. Speaking of offline, I noticed when I have around 1000 t for a day (sometimes!) my score goes up with 4-500 points, but it lasts till my next online appearance, than drops. Sometimes it just stays the same.

shit my camscore is the lowest its ever been! 3178. i am begging with the universe to keep it about 3000. i have all my stats and should just look at them so i know whats gonna happen. my spreadsheet predicting what your score should be still works. but im too scared to look at it! i try and get good vibes in my room but my tks / hour at the mo are really that bad and i cant do anything to make it better. i am sosososo worried that im not gonna be able to recover from this. its like already 200pts lower than ever. i think i hate knowing why my camscore is falling more than not!!! can we go back to just pretending that mfc is just evil and camscore is a ploy to make us work hard and pit us against each other!!!!

Its crazy but my camscore went from 2200 to 5500 in 2 months of hard work and earning alot more tokens per hour. I found that if I just turned my music off and interact with the chat room as much as possible and sell Vids like crazy its a guarantee camscore booster and alot more earnings. Been on MFC over 2 years and it took me that long to figure it out! Hope this helps!

JennaBaby

Reactions: spankamber
I agree Jenna!

I never play music in my room. I chat with everyone who talks. I say hello, I thank them for spending time with me even if they don't tip. This has left me with A LOT of regulars and a lot of guys who keep the vibe really positive in my room. Doing constant short raffles and selling videos has doubled my score. That's the way to do it!

I *try* not to think about it, but it's been getting to me lately.Especially after barely budging while doing fairly well, then jumping 300 hundred points while I had been doing nothing (like not even online nothing) over several days.

I suspect there really isn't any actual formula for it.

Brilynne said:
I suspect there really isn't any actual formula for it.

And I suspect you didn't read any of the previous 27 pages.

Attachments

• reading.jpg
    reading.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 463
ComicOzzie said:
A model's camscore plays absolutely no role in my decision to see her or not. I take that back. If her score is too high, I usually avoid her. Why? Because she already has 500 fanboys in her room.

I don't care about a models camscore (*puke* horrible term) but I generally avoid rooms that are a) Have over, say, 200+ people in 'cause I'd just end up in a futile grab for a models time & attention. b) Have too few members ,if any, where there a zero vibe & the model is generally bored &/or pissed off. Being on page on is where you're likely to make more money at the expense of attracting more wankers (no pun intended) & freeloaders...I suspect I'm in a minority of members who avoid page one models.

Status
Not open for further replies.