AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Camming with a low upload speed. (UK)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2014
Hi girls. I'm from the UK and I'm and I'm about to change my ISP with the intention of seriously getting into camming. Unfortunately the internet infrastructure in my country is extremely poor compared to america or mainland europe and it's unlikely that I'll be able to obtain an upload speed above a 1-2mbps unless I go for one of the really expensive packages which will cut into my earnings more than I'd like.

Can I get away with using such low speeds or do I just need to bite the bullet and go for the really pricey option? I see other UK girls streaming so I know it's doable. I was planning to use chaturbate if that helps.

p.s. this is my first post so nice to meet you all! im hoping to hang around and learn from everyone. :hello2: :handgestures-salute:

You could try it out and if you're unhappy with it, then upgrade, but lots of models have speeds that are similar to yours, some that are much worse than that and their feeds look just fine.

Good luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.