AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

c2c + pvt

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 20, 2021
So I thought that in a few years I would probably already know everything about Chaturbate, but I see that you still have to learn here as well. I respect the client's privacy both on camera and audio recording. Today I noticed that while using c2c at a client, other people can hear me moaning. I never noticed him or paid attention to it, I was focused on the client. I'm not saying it's the client's fault, but I'm going to set my own rules from now on. If the client broadcasts publicly and I have a pvt, I will ask him to create a password or I will not turn on the sound.

So I thought that in a few years I would probably already know everything about Chaturbate, but I see that you still have to learn here as well. I respect the client's privacy both on camera and audio recording. Today I noticed that while using c2c at a client, other people can hear me moaning. I never noticed him or paid attention to it, I was focused on the client. I'm not saying it's the client's fault, but I'm going to set my own rules from now on. If the client broadcasts publicly and I have a pvt, I will ask him to create a password or I will not turn on the sound.
I'm a bit confused with your post. If you're in public chat camming and a c2c window pops up then you're being viewed by both the c2c client and the general chat room users.

Upvote 0
I'm a bit confused with your post. If you're in public chat camming and a c2c window pops up then you're being viewed by both the c2c client and the general chat room users.
I forgot to write that I was on pvt and I opened the c2c client window. Then I realized that his room was public and everyone heard my sounds.

Upvote 0
As far as I know, if the client broadcasts publicly then they can not use the cam2cam feature from your page.

At least I have never been able to make it work. All I get is "unable to share cam" messages

Screen Shot 08-31-24 at 07.53 PM.JPG

The above is the message

Upvote 0
As far as I know, if the client broadcasts publicly then they can not use the cam2cam feature from your page.

At least I have never been able to make it work. All I get is "unable to share cam" messages

View attachment 101157

The above is the message
Of course, only the client who invited me to the pvt saw me on camera. I was in the Private Room. But his room was public c2c and I heard my voice in his room. That's why I say I have to redo my profile, I don't want anyone else to hear me. So the client must also password the room.

Upvote 0
Of course, only the client who invited me to the pvt saw me on camera. I was in the Private Room. But his room was public c2c and I heard my voice in his room. That's why I say I have to redo my profile, I don't want anyone else to hear me. So the client must also password the room.
I didn't say he shared the camera, but my audio recording was audible to other people.

Upvote 0
Totally understand what you're describing, and that the trust goes 2 ways when you do a private c2c viewing the user's broadcast page.
Even if they have a room password set, others could be watching if they've been given the pw, so it's good to check that there's no more than you 2 appearing as users in their room list.
[appreciate that's easier said than done if you have multiple screens and open windows though].

Upvote 0
@darthro is saying that it's not possible for a customer/user to both publicly broadcast on his page while also sending a c2c feed to a broadcasting cam model.

Others are saying you can.

My understanding is that the c2c feed is just a video link sent directly to the viewing model. If you were in a pvt show no one should hear your voice anywhere else including the c2c user? How do you know that you're not just hearing your voice from within your own private show?

Upvote 0
@darthro is saying that it's not possible for a customer/user to both publicly broadcast on his page while also sending a c2c feed to a broadcasting cam model.

My understanding is that the c2c feed is just a video link sent directly to the viewing model. If you were in a pvt show no one should hear your voice anywhere else including the c2c user? How do you know that you're not just hearing your voice from within your own private show?
I already explained it, it is possible, I obeyed my voice in his room

Upvote 0

I explain once again that I heard my voice in his room. But his room was public. I will try to ask the support if it is possible for people in the client's room to hear me.

Reactions: RainForest
Upvote 0
I explain once again that I heard my voice in his room. But his room was public. I will try to ask the support if it is possible for people in the client's room to hear me.
Were all windows opened on the same computer? If your pvt show and the c2c user's public broadcast were on the same computer platform, how could you know your voice is coming from his public broadcast and not your pvt show?

Upvote 0
Were all windows opened on the same computer? If your pvt show and the c2c user's public broadcast were on the same computer platform, how could you know your voice is coming from his public broadcast and not your pvt show?
As you write, I was in Privátes and at the same time watched his room at his request. Both windows were enabled on one computer. My pvt window, his window was public and there were people there. I heard my voice in his window.

Upvote 0
As you write, I was in Privátes and at the same time watched his room at his request. Both windows were enabled on one computer. My pvt window, his window was public and there were people there. I heard my voice in his window.
I apologize for my english:cat::cat::cat:

Upvote 0
Well that explains it. You were watching his broadcast and not a cam2cam video feed. The way you originally explained it , it seemed like you watching a cam2cam feed and a public stream from him

Reactions: RainForest
Upvote 0
If the client was transmitting and had a microphone on, and that microphone was picking up the sound coming through that client's speakers, then the sound from your room could have been echoed. It's against the CB TOS to transmit a person not registered to your room. Please explain this to the client and require they set a password on their room. Remember, the TOS is there to protect you. You can say no, as often as you like, even after being 'tipped' for something.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Upvote 0
If the client was transmitting and had a microphone on, and that microphone was picking up the sound coming through that client's speakers, then the sound from your room could have been echoed. It's against the CB TOS to transmit a person not registered to your room. Please explain this to the client and require they set a password on their room. Remember, the TOS is there to protect you. You can say no, as often as you like, even after being 'tipped' for something.

Cheers,
Cexmental
yes thank you I've already taken steps right here. I'll keep an eye on it. The client's room must be password protected and he and I must be there.

Upvote 0