AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

BRB images on Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Tangentially related, I've read about people getting into trouble for showing what they're drinking on cam even though I have an email explicitly saying that it's fine to show whatever beer, wine, or whisky that I'm drinking. I've also seen big streamers have their crypto wallets in their wish list, but I got into trouble for doing the same. I know of a very big streamer who actually does have full recorded shows going on in a separate password protected room. Even though this isn't technically allowed, she must've gotten permission from support to do this.

If there's ever any question about anything you do in your room, get clarification from support so that you have documented proof that whatever it is you're doing is okay for you to do. CB looks at things on a case by case basis, which isn't always great, but sometimes it's nice because it gives room for nuance.

To avoid any potential issues drinking without including the label or saying you're drinking something like strong sparkling water would be fine lol. Alcohol is allowed, Chaturbate have made that clear it's just you can always get rogue mods.
Another unfortunate side effect of the alcohol rules is if a moderator sees alcohol on stream and you look evenly vaguely intoxicated thats all they need as justification to end the stream and potentially ban you.

Crypto wallets definitely aren't allowed on any site. I know some people include them in their AllMyLinks wishlists but they shouldn't because it's a form of outside payment which on any site will result in a ban.

Chaturbate have been in the past way more lenient for big streamers. I don't see this changing much but it would be nice if they enforced the rules fairly for everyone.

Just a heads up. I'm still waiting on a decent response from Chaturbate about this, i've had 2 replies which has revealed some extra info about the rules around VTubers specifically but not much else.

It seems like Chaturbates recent push for supporting Overlays could be in direct conflict with it's terms and conditions as well as there have been plenty of BRB screens, end title screen generators, animated GIFs, Sprites etc.. which have all been encouraged with the Overlays Hackathon they've recently hosted. I myself have made a Stream Avatars type Overlay using gifs and these are considered images within the developer portal sandbox.

The only way I can see this making sense is these images are uploaded to the Sandbox so Chaturbate can make sure they are appropriate so it fits within the rules. If this is true then making a custom overlay App / Bot could be quicker than emailing Chaturbate Support to ask to use certain image overlays which is a bit strange.

See what they say anyway.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gif

Last edited:
Ok so finally an answer to this. Yes BRB screens are allowed. I don't know about end screens. It's best to assume they aren't or ask support because I didn't get a response about it after multiple attempts.

Interactive Avatars, VTuber models etc... images that interact with the user in some way need to be approved prior but static images and videos for BRB screens are fine.

Screenshot 2024-08-18 at 15.45.02.png

Last edited:
Ok so finally an answer to this. Yes BRB screens are allowed. I don't know about end screens. It's best to assume they aren't or ask support because I didn't get a response about it after multiple attempts.

Interactive Avatars, VTuber models etc... images that interact with the user in some way need to be approved prior but static images and videos for BRB screens are fine.

View attachment 101015
BRB screens are a feature with Lovense's StreamMaster software. So CB's reply is in keeping with this feature.

I doubt the "Show Has Ended" screen would be welcomed on CB. Think about it - you're using their bandwidth (aka resources/money) to broadcast zero customer desired content.

Reactions: NaomiNSFW