AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

AVN Show Issues

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two reasons I will never go to a convention again (first and last was Adultcon in Los Angeles):

1. Too many pervs
2. Too much drama

We don't have both sides of the Candie/Leo story, so we really shouldn't judge the situation. As far as the unnamed guy at the booth, I think we would need the opinion of other models involved in the situation (Aspen, Cassie) to make a sound judgment of what was going on -- maybe the way he really phrased his words was that he didn't want anyone else on the same connection as Aspen because two people connected at once would slow it down too much, not specifically that it was Aspen on it. Maybe he really did snub other models based on camscore. We don't know. We need more than one model's statements to corroborate the situation. Please don't let this devolve into a Candie Haters vs Candie Lovers thread. Drama does not need to swim in the seas of Amber's forum; it has enough places to exist already.

AshaSnow said:
There are two reasons I will never go to a convention again (first and last was Adultcon in Los Angeles):

1. Too many pervs
2. Too much drama

We don't have both sides of the Candie/Leo story, so we really shouldn't judge the situation. As far as the unnamed guy at the booth, I think we would need the opinion of other models involved in the situation (Aspen, Cassie) to make a sound judgment of what was going on -- maybe the way he really phrased his words was that he didn't want anyone else on the same connection as Aspen because two people connected at once would slow it down too much, not specifically that it was Aspen on it. Maybe he really did snub other models based on camscore. We don't know. We need more than one model's statements to corroborate the situation. Please don't let this devolve into a Candie Haters vs Candie Lovers thread. Drama does not need to swim in the seas of Amber's forum; it has enough places to exist already.
:oops: you are right, I'm a little embarrassed that I kept arguing to the point Amber threatened to get rid of me.

An addition has been made to MFC wiki

=== Webcamming from the event ===
+
+ You are welcome to be on webcam on MFC at the tradeshows. But keep in mind the following:
+
+ *Bring your own computer.
+ *Bring your own wireless Internet connection. (We do our best to bring additional wireless Internet capability or buy it at the show, but it is frequently unavailable or too slow for a webcam stream.)
+ *Each event has different rules with regard to nudity. Usually nudity or any sexually-explicit behavior is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.