AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

At what point do I give up and start over?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

bitesizedru

Cam Model
Nov 25, 2023
southern USA
MFC Username
bitesizedru
Chaturbate Username
bitesizedru
I started multi-streaming between 3 sites, including MFC, about 6 months ago. Initially when I started on MFC I didn't pay attention to my camscore because I didn't want to psych myself out too much, but I knew it must be alright because I was getting consistently higher views and while it was never my highest earning site I was very happy with how much I was making on it. I was making at least $30 each stream there, sometimes much more. I'm not sure why it happened, but I had 2 or 3 streams in a row where I really didn't make shit. I think this tanked my camscore and while I don't know if that was the sole cause, I haven't been able to make anything there since. My camscore is at about 530 now. I'm still streaming on it consistently in the hopes that someone will come in and help bump my score back up a little, but I hardly get any viewers at all now. In contrast I've been doing well on my other 2 sites, with some of the highest view counts and most lucrative streams I've ever had. Those sites will have lots of viewers with tips coming in from lots of different users, good engagement and plenty of followers/likes while my MFC stream is a tomb. It's been like this for about 2 months now. At what point do I just give up and take an extended break from the platform, or make a new account altogether? I know the members have their own community, could I have gotten a bad reputation among them? If so, I feel like a new account wouldn't fix that. I'm just not sure what to do at this point. I don't want to keep streaming there for nothing, it feels like I'm just giving the tiny handful of people who lurk in my room free shows. Advice would really be appreciated.

I started multi-streaming between 3 sites, including MFC, about 6 months ago. Initially when I started on MFC I didn't pay attention to my camscore because I didn't want to psych myself out too much, but I knew it must be alright because I was getting consistently higher views and while it was never my highest earning site I was very happy with how much I was making on it. I was making at least $30 each stream there, sometimes much more. I'm not sure why it happened, but I had 2 or 3 streams in a row where I really didn't make shit. I think this tanked my camscore and while I don't know if that was the sole cause, I haven't been able to make anything there since. My camscore is at about 530 now. I'm still streaming on it consistently in the hopes that someone will come in and help bump my score back up a little, but I hardly get any viewers at all now. In contrast I've been doing well on my other 2 sites, with some of the highest view counts and most lucrative streams I've ever had. Those sites will have lots of viewers with tips coming in from lots of different users, good engagement and plenty of followers/likes while my MFC stream is a tomb. It's been like this for about 2 months now. At what point do I just give up and take an extended break from the platform, or make a new account altogether? I know the members have their own community, could I have gotten a bad reputation among them? If so, I feel like a new account wouldn't fix that. I'm just not sure what to do at this point. I don't want to keep streaming there for nothing, it feels like I'm just giving the tiny handful of people who lurk in my room free shows. Advice would really be appreciated.
I started In January with Chaterbate & MFC Because of the payouts. I don’t recommend camming more than 2 sites at the same time. I did it and the constant having to go away on one to do a private show and verbal replies confuse the men and they are very aware you are on more than one site. MFC today was Fantastic for
Me. I chose not to stream on more than one. I posted on MFC share that I will be live from 6am to 1pm and I was able to sell Albums get 1k new followers and I had a good 2 hours where it was DEAD. But I didn’t dare log off. Weekends men finding a place to sneak away to jerk off as the wife is in the other room.
I offered 50 token C2C and that got the room to fill up Fast. With MFC you will have huge tippers if you promote the c2c. I can have 7 men jerking off in different windows and they always want to know about the other men. And they tip a lot and come back an hour later to jerk off again. MFC is really good money!!!! The payout every Mon Wed Frid had me sticking it out for long shifts for a big pay out tomorrow. My biggest money comes from Streamate. But I am Brand New. 200 an hour sometimes more between 4am and 11am. On Weekdays. Streamate has the most traffic and private shows I have ever seen! Yesterday I busted my ass on Streamate from 5am to 5pm being midnight GMT time. And made the most I ever have in a 12 hour shift.

Upvote 0
They key to raising your camscore is getting more tokens while spending less time online. Taking advantage of your Share page with videos, collections of vids/pics, clubs with bonus goods, etc. is the way to go for that. Advertising those to people via your social media to get offline purchases of those things will help, and having a lot of those to offer while you're broadcasting goes a long way too.

If you take a break (which I think may be the best bet), come back after 60 calendar days and your camscore does a weird little thing, not so much a reset but it calculates your next hours online differently I think. So make sure to have a TON of sales and stuff on your Share page to advertise when you return, so anyone who visits has bonus stuff for tipping in your room. You'll want to try as best as possible to make 500 tokens per hour you're online (that's probably just a tad higher than the average needed to have a 1000 camscore) when you return.

I also wouldn't recommend splitcamming at all there. MFC was the first community style cam site and the basis of it is interaction with the cam room as a whole, and getting the viewers to feel like part of something. Splitting your attention to another site immediately diminishes that. Even their wiki page says it's allowed but not recommended. When you return, dedicate maybe 2 hours at a time just to MFC making as many tokens as possible in that time, then switch to your other sites for the day.

Upvote 0
If you take a break (which I think may be the best bet), come back after 60 calendar days and your camscore does a weird little thing, not so much a reset but it calculates your next hours online differently I think. So make sure to have a TON of sales and stuff on your Share page to advertise when you return, so anyone who visits has bonus stuff for tipping in your room. You'll want to try as best as possible to make 500 tokens per hour you're online (that's probably just a tad higher than the average needed to have a 1000 camscore) when you return.
in case it wasn't clear, I mean allow "double dipping" so that if you have a 1000 token countdown in your topic for a show, the people in your room tipping for that 151 token Share video or 100 token Club count toward your show, too.

Upvote 0
I thought I replied to this thread but I didn't omg my dumb ass. Thank ya'll so much! I really appreciate the advice, I'm gonna take it to heart. I already started my break from MFC and I've been wanting to get back into content creation anyway so this is a great excuse. I'll use the next month or two to build up a nice content library for share and when I go back I'll stop multi-streaming to it and focus on creating my own little community there. Thank you thank you!

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
I started In January with Chaterbate & MFC Because of the payouts. I don’t recommend camming more than 2 sites at the same time. I did it and the constant having to go away on one to do a private show and verbal replies confuse the men and they are very aware you are on more than one site. MFC today was Fantastic for
Me. I chose not to stream on more than one. I posted on MFC share that I will be live from 6am to 1pm and I was able to sell Albums get 1k new followers and I had a good 2 hours where it was DEAD. But I didn’t dare log off. Weekends men finding a place to sneak away to jerk off as the wife is in the other room.
I offered 50 token C2C and that got the room to fill up Fast. With MFC you will have huge tippers if you promote the c2c. I can have 7 men jerking off in different windows and they always want to know about the other men. And they tip a lot and come back an hour later to jerk off again. MFC is really good money!!!! The payout every Mon Wed Frid had me sticking it out for long shifts for a big pay out tomorrow. My biggest money comes from Streamate. But I am Brand New. 200 an hour sometimes more between 4am and 11am. On Weekdays. Streamate has the most traffic and private shows I have ever seen! Yesterday I busted my ass on Streamate from 5am to 5pm being midnight GMT time. And made the most I ever have in a 12 hour shift.
I agree. There was a model that I really liked but having to deal with her split attention as she cams 4 sites at a time was distressing. I can tolerate 2.

Upvote 0