AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Are you a cutthroat or a pussycat?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
schlmoe said:
65 for me. That puts me where I think I am: a cynical idealist. I want to believe the best in people, but have seen too much to blindly believe or trust.

I feel that this test may be flawed, because a lot of the questions were worded "do you believe x", rather than "do you do x". And a true Machiavellian character almost always acts on those thoughts.

And I am a totally different person at work, than off the clock.

I got a 65 too, and I thought the same thing. But yea I guess I am a smart ass sometimes. Only sometimes.

sxycherrypie said:
I got a 72.

Yay, axe murderers unite :evil2: :evil2: :evil2:

LiLredhairedgrl said:
Frankie said:
60. Kind of what I thought it would be. 20 steps up from social retard, 20 steps away from having a head or two in my freezer.

:?
How worried should I be that I am only 7 steps away from "having a head or two in my freezer"...?

a96898_a556_2-psycho.jpg

:shhh:

I'm sure they are deserving heads though.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Okay, I really got an 93.

(or maybe I'm just saying that to scare the hell out of everybody)

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Rosemary said:
Nordling said:
:) In the pack with 58.

Hell yeah! Welcome to circle 58 where the coffee is hot, the fire is warm, and the other numbers are subservient peons here for our superior amusement!
Bwahahahahahaa >:)

Yes! This sounds lovely. -hands over ticket 58- :-D

I shall enjoy my hot coffee by this fire now.

Hi Rosemary, Neudiin, Nordling, and... BCamden? :shifty:

Reactions: BCamden
Status
Not open for further replies.