AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

AlexLady's new piercings

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unicorn ears!!!

NICE! They look great on you Alex!

I went to get my VCH& nipples done tonight but the piercer wasn't in :( I called ahead of time to make sure she would be there, but she left early *sad face* She won't be back till Wednesday- which is kinda funny since it was a Wednesday when I had my nipples done the first time.

Love that one Alex...very nice.... I will get my second nipple done again after my Boobjob on the 20th next month..... But never had more pain than when I had the Cristina piercing done down below ..... damn that hurt... Tattoos sting , but wow piercings can hurt... Anyone ever thought about having piercings done online ? I got an OK from Leo for being tattooed on MFC next month...Any thoughts?

MilaMilanXXX said:
Love that one Alex...very nice.... I will get my second nipple done again after my Boobjob on the 20th next month..... But never had more pain than when I had the Cristina piercing done down below ..... damn that hurt... Tattoos sting , but wow piercings can hurt... Anyone ever thought about having piercings done online ? I got an OK from Leo for being tattooed on MFC next month...Any thoughts?

Awwww, I love your natural boobies. How big are you going?

I'm way too big of a pussy to get my pussy pierced, nor my boobies. I think I am done getting holes or ink.

MilaMilanXXX said:
my Boobjob on the 20th next month

Aww, don't do it. Learn a lesson from SJ, DaniMerie, and Aprilx: bigger is not always better.

Aprilx used to have a cuteness factor going for her:

Now she's just yet another Colombian with big fake tits:

Attachments

• Aprilx06.jpg
    Aprilx06.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 479
  • Aprilx09.jpg
    Aprilx09.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 479
If you read Mila's profile you'll see why/what she's doing it for. It sounds like she's not going incredibly big and she wants them to remain natural looking. Yay!

I do agree that AprilX looked better before. She was cute.

LOL Bawksy...I am lucky to live in the land of transgenders..... In Thailand there are some of the best surgeons when it comes to boobs..
Amber I will get 450cc in both ..I used to have D's but lost a lot of weight ( Yes Mila used to be larger.....) so I lost the weight but also the firm boobs .... They will be a bit bigger but will go for the natural look , no stretched ones to excess....

Amber the pain is terrible ...lol....the nipples were OK , but the Cristina ouch....

Hmm Private piercing shows..hehe

I will do my tattoo show in the second week of August ...... and one on the last day when I am back on and I will have the winner for my tattoo contest....

MilaMilanXXX said:
Anyone ever thought about having piercings done online ?

FrankieChemical will be getting her nipples and tongue pierced and possibly getting one of her tattoos finished today, but it will be through a regular streaming site. F.C. has alot of enemies on MFC (so I'm told) and they will probably use this as an excuse to get thrown off and she doesn't want to risk that.

BloodRed87 said:
MilaMilanXXX said:
Anyone ever thought about having piercings done online ?

FrankieChemical will be getting her nipples and tongue pierced and possibly getting one of her tattoos finished today, but it will be through a regular streaming site. F.C. has alot of enemies on MFC (so I'm told) and they will probably use this as an excuse to get thrown off and she doesn't want to risk that.

She's doing it live?? OMG I want to watch!

lol...thats why I love Frankie......F..k 'm all.....
I have the written OK from the big boss himself to have myself tattooed live on MFC as long as my tattoo guy is not visible and I do not bleed to much...so expect some tattoo show mid August and live tattooing on the 30th of August ....

My idea : have myself tattooed and being licked by a Thai girlfriend at the same time ...any takers ? :-D

MilaMilanXXX said:
as my tattoo guy is not visible

If by "big boss" you mean Leo, then he's a fucking inconsistent hypocrite. At the Exxxotica conventions, he was on cam along with plenty of other male attendees. And you can't have a fully-clothed tattoo artist on cam? What a jackass.

Attachments

• 1278470625424.jpg
    1278470625424.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 371
I have seen nipple rings that are the equivalent of clip-on earrings.

Guys, would you like to see this on me?

Girls, has anyone tried them?

Thoughts on this?

Well, there's nipple clamps, which I do intend to get, but what I'm talking about is this little ring that you put on your nipple so it looks like a nipple ring, without actually having a pierced nipple.

I'm thinking it might fall off too easily though... hm

Status
Not open for further replies.