AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age Limit MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 28, 2024
Hi! I’m 55 will MFC kick me off when I get older? What’s the oldest I can be to be on MFC streaming live? Thanks!!!!

They're not going to kick you off for aging lol

They may restrict new model signup outside of certain age range though. It'll say so on their application page.

Just here to say, am a far hotter commodity as a softcore/solo model age 49 than as a hardcore (some swinging content/lots of GG collabs) 29 yo! Not sure if it's confidence, wisdom, or just being more relaxed on cam/talking to weirdos but don't stress on your age! I see a couple grannies on MFC right now. :h:

They're not going to kick you off for aging lol

They may restrict new model signup outside of certain age range though. It'll say
Me and blue have a friend who's an established model and makes good money. She's in her late 60s to early 70s . She applied for mfc a few times but never hears back. She's in usa. The only thing I could think of was her age for them nkt replying. She lives in usa

There seems to be issues with peeps signing up for MFC anyway, like a queue type system. I hope this isn't the case anymore but they might be restricting new Model sign ups based on region or age.
That being said the rule about not accepting older Models has thankfully been abolished I think. The rule about no Trans Women on the site is still there though :/

Im on my 40s and still broadcast there. What I'm trying to find out Is about them taking on new models .support hadn't emailed my friend back n she's in the USA so it's the only thing I van think

Im on my 40s and still broadcast there. What I'm trying to find out Is about them taking on new models .support hadn't emailed my friend back n she's in the USA so it's the only thing I van think
They don't email anyone back unless they're registered for the site I think. I've been trying for almost 6 months now to contact them about clarifications around their rules. Best chance is for you to email them on her behalf.

It's worrying to be honest because it might suggest that MFC staff are spread so thin they can't respond properly to email queries.

They don't email anyone back unless they're registered for the site I think. I've been trying for almost 6 months now to contact them about clarifications around their rules. Best chance is for you to email them on her behalf.

It's worrying to be honest because it might suggest that MFC staff are spread so thin they can't respond properly to email queries.
They not respond on questions which are not comfy for them. Questions about payment or tech issues- 5 min waiting for response, questions about dac7- never

Reactions: NaomiNSFW
Could there be any issue with her ID or paperwork? Is their email secure and not tossing official responses into junk? I would let my brain try all these avenues before thinking age was the issue, especially if she is earning well on other platforms. My ID expired this year so I spent some time with those issues first and it fixed a LOT of issues on a lot of platforms. Just a hopeful thought. :h: