AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Address

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Has anyone had this issue where they had to send back their crypto to to source .how do i find cb address?View attachment 101260
I’m pretty sure that’s a scam email, so be careful. I was just recently scammed for a really crazy amount of money, and it was my first time ever dealing with that cryptocurrency shit.

Upvote 0
Has anyone had this issue where they had to send back their crypto to to source .how do i find cb address?View attachment 101260
Where who had to send their email back to the source?
Who is the email from, because that's not a support from cb email.

You can check if a pyment has been sent by entering your wallet address into the search bar on the top right here: https://blockexplorer.one/bitcoin/mainnet

Crypto transactions are one way, once it's been sent the only way to recall it is to contact the person you sent the funds to and ask them to send them back, there's no way to charge back or refund a payment.
Also that email dosnt make sense, agree with @yummybrownfox it sounds like a scam

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Where who had to send their email back to the source?
Who is the email from, because that's not a support from cb email.

You can check if a pyment has been sent by entering your wallet address into the search bar on the top right here: https://blockexplorer.one/bitcoin/mainnet

Crypto transactions are one way, once it's been sent the only way to recall it is to contact the person you sent the funds to and ask them to send them back, there's no way to charge back or refund a payment.
Also that email dosnt make sense, agree with @yummybrownfox it sounds like a scam
Thank you ..I emailed cb and they sent an adress where the btc should be refunded

Upvote 0
Thank you ..I emailed cb and they sent an adress where the btc should be refunded

Why are they asking you to refund the btc? that seems odd.
Was the address you emailed support@chaturbate.com or did you reply to an email?

From the wording in that email, I dont think it's actually an email from cb support, the way it is written is very poor compared to how chaturbate normally explain things in their emails.

Crypto payouts on cb imo are one of the worst payment methods, it's like a $50 fee at the current pricing for a transaction that averages under $1

You can verify if the wallet address you were emailed belongs to chaturbate by putting your wallet address in the link i provided above, checking the sent from address and seeing if it's the same.

ETA: crypto is my favorite way to get paid and has been for a long time. Just not with cb because of their fee's

Upvote 0
Why are they asking you to refund the btc? that seems odd.
Was the address you emailed support@chaturbate.com or did you reply to an email?

From the wording in that email, I dont think it's actually an email from cb support, the way it is written is very poor compared to how chaturbate normally explain things in their emails.

Crypto payouts on cb imo are one of the worst payment methods, it's like a $50 fee at the current pricing for a transaction that averages under $1

You can verify if the wallet address you were emailed belongs to chaturbate by putting your wallet address in the link i provided above, checking the sent from address and seeing if it's the same.

ETA: crypto is my favorite way to get paid and has been for a long time. Just not with cb because of their fee's
The first message was from my wallet provider ..I emailed support chaturbate.com and sent them screenshots from my wallet provider ..they replied with this I am not sure if I should post this here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240917_202512_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240917_202512_Gmail.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0
The first message was from my wallet provider ..I emailed support chaturbate.com and sent them screenshots from my wallet provider ..they replied with this I am not sure if I should post this here
Ah so you requested to send the funds back to chaturbate? That makes more sense.
to send the funds back you just need to send the amount they sent to the wallet address they provided, then you will get a transaction id (transaction hash) that they asked you to send them. Still have no idea what your wallet provider was trying to say though. I dont use 3rd party wallets personally because I dont like other people being in control of my balances.

ETA: just re-read the original email and now it's making a bit more sense. So the wallet provider you are using was not able to add the balance to the account because they dont support the way cb sent it? (different token, protocol etc), so you wanted to return it to chaturbate to have it paid out a different way I am assuming?

In that case you just need to provide them with the address that chaturbate gave you in the email and they should be able to send it back and provide you with the transaction hash (ask them for it in the email where you send them the address since I dont know if they will think to give you that information)

Upvote 0
Ah so you requested to send the funds back to chaturbate? That makes more sense.
to send the funds back you just need to send the amount they sent to the wallet address they provided, then you will get a transaction id (transaction hash) that they asked you to send them. Still have no idea what your wallet provider was trying to say though. I dont use 3rd party wallets personally because I dont like other people being in control of my balances.
..Yes , thank you , my English is very bad and that's why I couldn't explain myself well

Upvote 0
..Yes , thank you , my English is very bad and that's why I couldn't explain myself well
It wasnt that, it was the wording of the original email, without the context of the situation it comes across very differently.

Upvote 0