AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

"Achievements" System for SC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 2, 2024
Well, my last attempt at playing "Devils-Advocate", with a "new" system failed. What about this one? ===>There's like 200 "Achievements" you can unlock on every-given day, (you can only un-lock each one, once, per day) and if you achieve, well, the achievements you unlock a small amount of tokens per achievement. This would be for Models only. Just off the Top of my head a couple may be; (1.) Get a user with tokens to respond your PM [ 100 Tokens Unlocked ] (2.) Get 10 users in your room at once [ 50 Tokens Unlocked ] etc etc. I think this would spark and motivate less popular Models to come out of their shell and do more / get them some "wind in their sails". What do you think? Thanks.

@Stella_SC

@AmberCutie Yea, i just hate seeing so many people quit, so quick. I wish there was a way to help them stick around longer / give them more confidence. Even for the Website's Sake. They spend alot of time and effort; collecting info, logging things, verifiying things. And for a Model to give up after 2-4 weeks, isn't the best outcome.
Here's an idea. Tip them. Ta-da!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0