AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACFers Fantasy Football League - 2014!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mynameisbob84 said:
I'm too busy arranging Team Pond's imminent travel to Chinatown to engage in any smack talk :dance:

Oh no, don't you worry, I've already booked you shitty tickets on a busted airline to get you to Chinatown. BE READY!!!

(I am trying to be active! Some of my smack talk is on the smack talk boards on the ESPN website!)

mynameisbob84 said:
I'm too busy arranging Team Pond's imminent travel to Chinatown to engage in any smack talk :dance:

:mrgreen:

Attachments

• W Y SO LAME.jpg
    W Y SO LAME.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 207
BREAKING!
Adrian Peterson indicted by a grand jury in Texas on the charge of negligent injury to a child.

It's unknown how this will affect this weeks game or his future.

I'm not getting the Chinatown reference.

Reactions: dilligaf0
DuoShi said:
I'm not getting the Chinatown reference.

Nevermind. I figured it out.

dilligaf0 said:
BREAKING!
Adrian Peterson indicted by a grand jury in Texas on the charge of negligent injury to a child.

It's unknown how this will affect this weeks game or his future.

The Vikings have deactivated Peterson for Sunday's game against the Patriots, the team's official site reports.

From the NFL Fantasy Player Breaking News.

mynameisbob84 said:
It's pant-wettingly close between Pond and I. Only a couple points in it. I have my D to play, she has one RB to play. Dramaz.

Unless my TE gets negative points tomorrow, I won again. It's because I refuse to watch any games.

I lost to a silent donut. :( I thought I had it since there were reports that Marshall was out. Nope. Marshall played and scored 22 pts for my opponent. Doh.

Hopefully next week I have a more fun opponent who likes to participate. It's at least more fun to lose to someone who cares and interacts with the other members of the league.

/runs off to see the schedule for next week...

AmberCutie said:
I lost to a silent donut. :( I thought I had it since there were reports that Marshall was out. Nope. Marshall played and scored 22 pts for my opponent. Doh.

Hopefully next week I have a more fun opponent who likes to participate. It's at least more fun to lose to someone who cares and interacts with the other members of the league.

When our paths cross, we can discuss your travel arrangements to Chinatown at length :dance:

I'm not confident about this week though :( At one point I was a good 20 points ahead of Kaylee but then my 49ers D shit the bed and that lead got cut down to a slender 6 points. Team Pond have one player left and he's projected to net 13 points so I can only hope he underperforms, lest I be forced to spend a second straight week in Chinatown.

who is turndown for butts??? :think:
It's close with tonight's games to go and their man is projected to do well... but I MIGHT actually squeak by and ever so gingerly kick the butts....

:shifty:

It's Monday Night Football and some ACFFL games are still to be decided.

Ponds need 7 points from Jeremy Maclin to take down the DooDooHeads.
Canucks desperately want to take out Fingah's but need an 11 point performance from TY Hilton. (6 catches for 84 yds and a TD will be fine, Thanks TY)
Dilli must live in Indy, he has 4 Colts on his team, 23 points from them will bomb the "Bay Area Boys".

The rest of the matches have already been decided and the winners will be celebrating and ignoring this game. Congrats to all ACFFL members, fill out your trading blocks and get those lineups ready for next week.

AmberCutie said:

We don't get to battle it seems. :crybaby:

DuoShi said:
AmberCutie said:

We don't get to battle it seems. :crybaby:
Yeah no AC matchup for me either...we can be a crying, blubbering sandwich

KayleePond said:
mynameisbob84 said:

Oh no, don't you worry, I've already booked you shitty tickets on a busted airline to get you to Chinatown. BE READY!!!

(I am trying to be active! Some of my smack talk is on the smack talk boards on the ESPN website!)

OHHHH SNAP!!!! Pack them bags bob!

hapa74 said:
KayleePond said:
mynameisbob84 said:

OHHHH SNAP!!!! Pack them bags bob!

Look what I have for you, Bob!!

vYUGB7Cl.jpg

BOOYAH! I hope you have a nice trip my dear friend! :dance:

tumblr_mxwht8GjFO1t1zdrgo1_500.gif

tumblr_mifgv7OVQs1rlqb55o1_500.gif

tumblr_n6v1awjxti1tcgayso1_500.gif

Now we are down to 4 undefeated teams in the league, Luck throwing that interception near the end both helped and hurt me at the same time, helped me in this league but hurt me in the other league since it helped set up for my coworker to get the final touchdown of the game.

AmberCutie said:

Circle your calendar for week 9 then because I heard Chinatown is really nice that time of year.

Thraximundar said:
Congrats to all ACFFL members, fill out your trading blocks and get those lineups ready for next week.
I'm majorly hurting for a RB. I've adjusted my trading block a bit, if anyone has a spare RB that can put up at least a couple points and doesn't have a week 4 BYE, please propose something!

I hope Roddy White plays tonight.

Reactions: dilligaf0
Thraximundar said:
Roddy let you down this week but the Woodhead trade still makes this a very close game.
If Woodhead wins me this week, I will make a boobies fan sign for Kaylee. Then it'll be true boobie collusion! Muahahah. :D

Thraximundar said:
That fansign should have "Sorry, Thrax" in fine print on the bottom to let Kaylee know I'm a little bitter........LOL (not really) It just makes for fun analysis and discussion. Now if it was a $5000 prize pool that would be different!
Oh for sure, if there was some huge stakes we'd actually have to pay attention to trades and vote/veto them. But this is all about fun and silliness. I mean, look at the division names for pete's sake. :D

OH speaking of Pete... does anyone watch The League on FX? It's one of the reasons I actually started playing FFL and it's pretty hilarious. But you have to watch it from the first season, you lose some of the humor starting up part way through.

qkMc5Ihl.jpg

(Pete is the guy on the left.)

AmberCutie said:
Thraximundar said:
Roddy let you down this week but the Woodhead trade still makes this a very close game.
If Woodhead wins me this week, I will make a boobies fan sign for Kaylee. Then it'll be true boobie collusion! Muahahah. :D

I think we should all get a boobie fan sign cuz we didn't hit that "veto" button! My itchy trigger finger was SO..."itchy". :p

plus I'm all about the freebeebees (just ask Kaylee) :lol:

hapa74 said:
My itchy trigger finger was SO..."itchy". :p
Should see a doc about that. I heard there's a good doc in Chinatown that could help you. Itchy fingers are a sign of a greater health issue.

OH speaking of Pete... does anyone watch The League on FX? It's one of the reasons I actually started playing FFL and it's pretty hilarious. But you have to watch it from the first season, you lose some of the humor starting up part way through.

qkMc5Ihl.jpg

(Pete is the guy on the left.)[/quote]

I've never seen it but i will check it out now.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.