AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACFers Fantasy Football League - 2014!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kunra9 said:
Dammit, auto drafted a guy that is never going to play football for the rest of his life. lol

My QB situation is a bit rough, gonna see if I can work some trade magic.

NzQX3XL.jpg

sorry kunra, no deal. :shifty:

You don't have to take Vick, that's not even the actual trade offer. I was just putting him in to give you back that roster spot. The trade is actually Steven Jackson :-D

Reactions: LuckySmiles
Vegas Alcoholics acquire Shaun Hill off wavers

Aug 25th - 2:00a - Associated Press Today, the Las Vegas Alcoholics announced they have acquired QB Shaun Hill of the St. Louis Rams off wavers. The move came less than 24 hours after the announcement that Rams starter Sam Bradford is out for the season with a torn ACL. Alcoholics general manager Kunra9 stated, "We are happy to have a starting Quarterback on our roster. We're not kidding ourselves here, this guy isn't exactly Peyton Manning, or even Eli Manning, but he will play and that's good enough." Hill briefly spoke at a press conference held by the Alcoholics. "Remember when I filled in for Stafford in Detroit? Remember?!?! I did good! Seriously!! Cmon guys!!" Trade rumors had been circulating around the Alcoholics and their only roster QB Michael Vick, who is set to be the #2 QB on the roster for the NY Jets this year. However talks often broke down over the fact that Vick has a long track record of being a shitty pet owner and also being old. Vick was not available for comment as he is currently in New Jersey serving court-ordered community service, but his agent released a brief statement saying he is just happy to be in the NFL.

For all of your ACF Fantasy Football news, keep it tuned to this thread you are already reading.

WildFingers said:
schlmoe said:
I am a little sad that I was traveling and missed the sign-up, :

I claim BOOOOOSHIT! If you were in the league you would have a stake in decision making and would leave yourself open for ridicule. This way you can sit on the SIDELINES and make fun of all of us. Just the way you like it Schmozey!

Hey ya wanna be a co-owner? But ya gotta like an all BEARS team :lol:

No, when I was out-of-town, I really was out of pocket. No PC, no twitter on phone, no nothing. Only had email alerts to the phone. But Fingers, you ARE half-right. Last season, Amber gave me the link to the ACFFFL page on ESPN. I started following the games on the league and it was a lot more fun than I expected. Yes, it was fun to talk shit to you guys. But I could only do it here, I couldn't do it on the ESPN page (in real time) because I wasn't a team owner. So yeah, I looked forward to joining this year. No biggie, I'm pretty patient. I can wait another season to kick your ass! :lol:

Until then:
This way you can sit on the SIDELINES and make fun of all of us. Just the way you like it Schmozey!
:mrgreen:

Updated list

Team. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ACF Name. . . . . .Twitter
AmberLand CutieNoodles. . . . AmberCutie. . . . .@AmberLynneGirl
Chicago Fingahs. . . . . . . . . .WildFingers. . . . .@WildFingers1
RexRyan's Libido. . . . . . . . . . mutantdonut. . . . ?
YukYuk Canucks. . . . . . . . . . Thraximundar . . @Hollys_Thrax
Team Dilligaf. . . . . . . . . . . . .dilligaf0. . . . . . .@dilligaf0
Yoda and the Tardis. . . . . . .thepadawan. . . . .@LifesPadawan
Bobland DooDooHeads. . . . . .mynameisbob84. . .?
Team Pond. . . . . . . . . . . . . KayleePond . . . . .@KayleePond
Krango Krushers. . . . . . . . . .krango. . . . . . . . @KrangoNaked
Bay Area Vinegar Strokes. . . .Bigsancho. . . . . . @Bigsancho87
Fire Ferret . . . . . . . . . . . . .an_tone . . . . . . . ?
Kradeks TryHards. . . . . . . . .Kradek. . . . . . . . .@KradekMFC
Vegas Alcoholics. . . . . . . . . Kunra9. . . . . . . . . @kunra99
NorCal Kaiju. . . . . . . . . . . . Hapa74. . . . . . . . . @Happond
T Ville Nipslips. . . . . . . . . . .LuckySmiles. . . . . SmilesLucky
Norfolk Sockies. . . . . . . . . . DuoShi. . . . . . . . @Duoshi_
Squirrely Shirleys. . . . . . . . .Indiana_Frank. . . . @tptfrank
BigDaddy Scorp’s Cowboys. . DeloScorpio . . . . . @BigDaddyScorpio
Tasmania Platypus. . . . . . . .MrRodry. . . . . . . . @rodrigomarianno
Team Boo. . . . . . . . . . . . . RileyBooXOXO. . . . @RileyBoo1

I just picked up a free agent QB, because I only had 1. Whether he's good or not, I have no idea. Haha. I'll still win though.

DuoShi said:
I just picked up a free agent QB, because I only had 1. Whether he's good or not, I have no idea. Haha. I'll still win though.
I don't think you'll see much of him on the field, so make sure that the bye week of your main QB you've got your other slots stacked with point makers! :)

NOTICE!

Please research your players before you pick them up from waivers. ESPN has players listed as "available" that are not.

Specifically (the one's I noticed) are Tony Gonzalez TE....he's retired and a commentator on CBS pregame show, and Dallas Clark who retired two months ago (I watched his retirement press conference). :twocents-02cents:

bigsancho said:
Who ever has Josh Gordon needs to let him go, his season is due with a year long ban hammer.

Reading this made me check my roster. My kicker got suspended for substance abuse. :shock:

dilligaf0 said:
CHECK NFL NEWS AND UPDATE YOUR LINE-UP.

Many players have been cut. Among others, BenJarvis Green Ellis (RB), and Ryan Succup (K).

I don't want anyone caught by surprise.

I checked earlier without seeing this post. I had Ryan Succup as a kicker. I made many acquisitions today.

I just realized that some of the bye weeks listed on the info charts for players on the ESPN site are wrong. Hope that didn't screw up anyone (including myself) on adding people to their roster to cover player's bye weeks.

Good luck to all of you and hope none of you got saddled with the kind of auto-draft roster I muddled through with last season. Thought I at least had a good QB, but then you know what kind of season Eli Manning ended up having. Make sure you tend to your roster, no matter how bad it is. Might be a gem hiding out there that could turn your season around. Have fun.

Am I in the right place? Has the season started, or what??? Where are the "I WON" posts??? Where's the trash-talk??? Are the ACFFFL convos in a secret place??? What is wrong with you people!!! Football season is among us!!!

I don't believe you people...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Attachments

• ACFFFL.jpg
    ACFFFL.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 40
schlmoe said:
Am I in the right place? Has the season started, or what??? Where are the "I WON" posts??? Where's the trash-talk??? Are the ACFFFL convos in a secret place??? What is wrong with you people!!! Football season is among us!!!

I don't believe you people...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I know, the league just doesn't seem as exciting this year. Mostly my fault. I didn't make any trophies. I added people to the league who are not very socially active anywhere (at least one of whom I'd never even heard of before, I probably should have denied his request), and completely absent on Twitter/the forum, so it feels like only a few people are really participating.

Next year if we continue this it'll be limited to people who actually want to be social about it. But the lack of participation has kind of left me feeling a bit out of touch with it.

If the ACFFFL'ers would like to suggest some trophies or wagers for me to include, let me know and I'll create them! I'm just really lacking in creativity as the commish this year.

SORRY!

Status
Not open for further replies.